Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree.They need to put Calleigh in lighter colors.Sometimes when the rest of the team is all orange,she doesn't fit.:lol:I think when Megan left,she became second charge and black make her look less cheerful and naive but it's time to move on.

I guess you're right. But I personally don't think you have to wear black all the time to look more professional or less cheerful. Besides I think that cheerfulness is a usuful feature, especially in a work like hers. It definitely makes life better and easier sometimes.:)
I agree they should give her more colorful cloths. For god's sake, she's not a black widow.;)

At least let her wear red, which she looks stunning in. :)

I agree with all of you about putting Calleigh in lighter colors, gosh it's about time!! I can't deny that I think she looks stunning in some black outfits but, c'mon, make her lighter :bolian:
I'm hoping less drama for her in season 8 **crosses fingers** She needs some peace!

I completely agree.They need to put Calleigh in lighter colors.Sometimes when the rest of the team is all orange,she doesn't fit.:lol:I think when Megan left,she became second charge and black make her look less cheerful and naive but it's time to move on.

How about White? I was watching an ep a while back and she was wearing a white suit and she looked fine in that. I think I've seen her in blue as well

How about White? I was watching an ep a while back and she was wearing a white suit and she looked fine in that. I think I've seen her in blue as well
Welll as much as she looks great in white too, this color is not that professional for a CSI who's supposed to work with a lot, and by lot I mean a huge amount of blood. But then again, no one is professional on this show :lol:

Since we're talking about clothes, I am seriously concerned about our CSIs' wardrobe during the 1997 part of the premiere LOL.
IDK, but I have this image of Alexx wearing a "spotted" scrub on my mind at the the moment, you know it's always an evergreen and knwoing the wardrobe people of the show, they so can do that :rolleyes::lol:

Welll as much as she looks great in white too, this color is not that professional for a CSI who's supposed to work with a lot, and by lot I mean a huge amount of blood. But then again, no one is professional on this show :lol:

Since we're talking about clothes, I am seriously concerned about our CSIs' wardrobe during the 1997 part of the premiere LOL.
IDK, but I have this image of Alexx wearing a "spotted" scrub on my mind at the the moment, you know it's always an evergreen and knwoing the wardrobe people of the show, they so can do that :rolleyes::lol:

I mean really, let's face it, the women's wardrobes for Miami are completely impractical and not at all reality. Don't get me wrong, I love the show, all the charaters etc. but really, who would go to a crime scene in these dry clean only, high dollar, totally uncomfortable outfits with the 4 inch heals and all the jewelry, etc??? LOL and notice how on Miami they never wear bullet proof vests???? Vegas and NY are a little more realistic when it comes to wardrobe, jeans, comfortable and casual and bullet proof vests.

Okay, I remember watching the extra stuff on my season 5 dvd and the person that dresses them says that Emily looks good in black and collars, that's why see dresses her in black. I agree, they need to add some colour, btw I also loe Emily in full white, she very beautiful in it. Green brings her eye colour too.

You know what, they need to stop making Adam wear floral stuff, my fav shirt though is the one with the butterflies on it in Raging Cannibal, lol.:lol:

I mean really, let's face it, the women's wardrobes for Miami are completely impractical and not at all reality. Don't get me wrong, I love the show, all the charaters etc. but really, who would go to a crime scene in these dry clean only, high dollar, totally uncomfortable outfits with the 4 inch heals and all the jewelry, etc??? LOL and notice how on Miami they never wear bullet proof vests???? Vegas and NY are a little more realistic when it comes to wardrobe, jeans, comfortable and casual and bullet proof vests.
Exacty, I never thought CSIs would wear Calleigh's D&G suits on a crime scene!!!! As much as I love her, it's just ridiculous!!!! :brickwall: :scream:

Don't even get me started with their heels LOL

I noticed the Vegas crews outfits and actually felt the Miami crew should have some sort of "team uniform"

I agree about the lady's shoes as well

I noticed the Vegas crews outfits and actually felt the Miami crew should have some sort of "team uniform"

I agree about the lady's shoes as well

yeah there very fashion trendy on that show, but you know it wouldn't be CSI: Miami without it :)

but yeah ever see any of the ladies go in any mud...

though seeing Eric or Ryan in a bullet proof vest just once, would make my day :)

oh and CSI-AJ I love your icon, Simpsons haratio is cute :)

^"though seeing Eric or Ryan in a bullet proof vest just once, would make my day :)"

YES! Excellent idea! I totally agree LOL

oh and CSI-AJ I love your icon, Simpsons haratio is cute :)

Thanks. I tried to make a Simpsons Tripp avatar from the Simpsons movie website but it didn't turn out right so I saw the Simpsons ep with H and ran with that.:)

Considering that three of their guys (H ok technically he doesn't count, Speed and Delko (twice I think) ) have gotten shot, it would make sense they wear vests. I'm not sure but I don't think the Cops on the show wear vests and I find that strange..

I know it sounds nitpicky but considering that there are gun runners and gangs in fictional Miami, wouldn't hurt for the guys to suit up

^"though seeing Eric or Ryan in a bullet proof vest just once, would make my day :)"

YES! Excellent idea! I totally agree LOL

I totally agree. I have pics of Nick and Greg in them and would love to have one of Ryan in one. :D Just once, please ptb? :lol:

Plotline and casting call for CSI Miami 8x02 - Hostile Takeover

[removed link as copyrighted material appear on the page]

I hope it's okay to post this link. Sorry to the mods if it's not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh how coool!!! A hostage situation in the headquarter. It was about time LOL. Wonder why H is the only one negotiating with this Mathew :shifty:, I mean where the hell is the rest of the team? Are they finally having a coffee break and don't notice anything? :lol:

Anyway, thanks for the link :thumbsup:

^ LOL about the coffee break.Horatio perhaps should take a coffee break too and let a negotiator do the job.A hostage situation does sound kinda new and different.

Oh how coool!!! A hostage situation in the headquarter. It was about time LOL. Wonder why H is the only one negotiating with this Mathew :shifty:, I mean where the hell is the rest of the team? Are they finally having a coffee break and don't notice anything? :lol:

Anyway, thanks for the link :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for letting us know :D

I'm waiting for an epi like this for such a long time :lol: Hmm... Interesting, H is the only negociator... What if the rest of the team is in the headquarter? :shifty: I can't wait already for this episode :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back