Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Heck ya! But doesn't it grab your attention?! When hero falls...I'm not even gonna complete that sentence but its a really cool prospect... except I'd say keep him awhile longer then Tara, then pounce in the most unexpected manner (like you always do tptb) but in order to make a BIGGER SPLASH, tptb ought to make him a loveable character first so it will be asolute heartbreak when we realize that he's a.... SERIAL KILLER!!!! muah ha ha ha :devil:

Sorry got a little carried away...:p I just can't believe how Jesse can possibly replace Eric.. I remember when Wolfe replaced Speed and I remember feeling angry about it back then just as I'm feeling angry about it now... but now that I've come to absolutely love Ryan, I want this guy to be H's wing man!!!

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol: I'm with you. I had something similar down in my original post but deleted it cause I didn't want to rile anyone up. :lol:

I wasn't necessarily leaning towards serial killer (stalker works for me, hehe), but I did think it would be a nice change if H discovered that his golden boy wasn't as golden as he believed. Tptb love to play H as the one who just knows who's good & who's bad, & he obviously thinks Jesse is a good guy, so it'd be a nice twist to have the season's enemy (if we must have one :rolleyes:) right under thier noses & playing them.
    And I don't mean like the mole thing where it was Nat but really Monica so it all worked out in the end, I want someting that's gonna make me ooh & aah.

Hmmm...maybe he's the devil spawn of Ron Saris. :lol:

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I think TPTB could have done a better job at trying to make Jesse feel less like he was replacing Eric, but of course they then put his name in Eric's spot on the credits and that blew it.

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I agree with Wasabi Power, I doubt he's a bad guy, but I guess because he's one of those actors that more people know and they kinda wanna catch people's attention and not lose the people who want Eric. It IS a replacement, I cant believe he's taking off his shirt in the second episode.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I didn't really see Eddie as so well known that he could be used to catch people's attention.I'm sure there are others out there(like me) that sort of remember seeing his face somewhere,but didn't really know who he was.Certainly not so well known that his name couldn't go at the end of the credits.He may be more known because of all the tabloid stuff.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Honestly, I don't want that because it sounds way too primetime soapy to me. I'm pretty sure similar things happened on Dallas and/or Knots Landing or a similar show to that. I don't want Miami going to that territory. They've been there enough already with the whole "who shot Horatio" thing (even though there was the twist of it actually being no one lol) and the whole "secret teenage son he never knew about suddenly coming into the picture". :lol: Funny how both of those things happened to JR. :lol: The person who shot JR was I think a character people liked, if I recall. I dunno. I was quite young when that show was on, so I don't remember a lot of it. :lol:

7. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Naaaa.......I am placing my bet on 2 things:

1 drunkdriving or shooting. One of thoose he didn´t mean to or in the end it turns out it wasn´t his fault. He just lost his....and started drinking....Which will spawn off some sort of he goes back and.........
    2. covering up for corrupt(?) partner which will spawn off the 2 episode deal with H and the team wondering but going "Aha" in the end. And - no Ryanfans -he will not be so misjugded by team as Ryan usually is.
    Remember he is the golden boy:lol:.

I am at the moment :guffaw::guffaw: at new nickname for character: The golden boy. Which explain the tanning in the shirtscene.:guffaw:. In the movie the boy is the savior of the world. Guess that is how showrunners see Jesse.:guffaw:.

Given actors personallife I doubt he will have any sort of family that he left for any given number of reasons. As that would be NON -PC.

I am keeping the stalkeridea for Nat. See previous post.

Worst casescenarioes:
    Drinking will make him bond with Calleigh. Which will in return let them have the friendsship she had with Eric with a little hint of -" I can really trust you":wtf:.:scream::eek::eek:.

Or

He will confide in H and make them bond beyond Ryan. Making Jesse right wing man within a couple of episodes. Say 2 ???:eek:

8. Wasabi Power

I've never heard of Eddic Cibrian before he came up at CSI:Miami, so i don't know that TPTB would try and use him for popularity's sake. Besides, they kinda mucked that up by using him to replace Eric.

9. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Like the nickname and unfortunately I fear it will fit:(.
    Noone is misunderstood the way Ryan is.
    As much as I fear it and sad to say, Ryan will be shoved aside and Golden Boy will be H's go to guy (unless of course it is something that could put GB's job is jepardy then Ryan's is H's man:(:scream:)
    While, it shouldn't matter, the other place I do know Cibrian from is the tabloids (where is already referred to as CSI:Miami star--not a good sign for those of us who are fans of Ryan, Nat and Frank). That is not like LF in LV who has the definite name recognition. He is not well known enough, IMHO, to put him third in the credits in front of three actors who have put in their dues and been there awhile. I am hoping it won't happen but I know it will:(

Why do I get the feeling Ryan/Jonathan Togo will be getting stabbed in the back?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  10. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

I sure hope not. Ryan is probably the one character tptb brought along through the seasons without screwing up too badly. I think his character stayed the steadiest, besides Frank, who really hasn't had much in the past two seasons.

I agree, GNRfan. Though I'm skeptical of what the news says, I hope this guy isn't going to be the "CSI Miami star."

Dear Lord, please tell me S8 is NOT going to be a whole season of Super H and Super Jesse running in and saving the day. :scream:

11. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hadn't heard of him before CSIM. Guess a lot more people will know who he is soon enough.

12. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

I think i have a big surprise for all of you ..

The wait is over .. i finallly catch the preview of the season premiere on CTV ... ( i didnt know if i could put video on here so sorry if i can't ... im putting the video on spoiler tag ...)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTY7GaOBfqY

ENJOY !!!!

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for posting that. :) They actually showed Ryan and Nat. :D

Did anyone else notice that when the voice over said "when one of their own is shot down" and they showed that clip of Eric falling that it was from "man down" from when he got shot in the leg right before he got shot in the head?

14. Wasabi Power

bit soap-opera for my tastes, but CBS always approaches from a different angle. And hey, we got 1 more half second of Ryan to admire. :thumbsup:

15. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

sadly it's better than cbs' promo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.