Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

OMG! So intense! poor Eric, poor H, poor Calleigh! I really hope he's fine! and it will be sad but I would really like to see a scene like that with Calleigh ... but as long as Eric is ok!

2. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Damn! That made me cry! H is really hurt and my heart breaks when I see that... geez DC is truly a good actor!!!

H is coming back ppl!!!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  3. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I haven't been a huge H fan but this really was a great scene. He certainly moved me...

4. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Wow! Very emotional. Outstanding job. Now there's the Horatio I love.

Now I'm really looking forward to this episode - and this season! :thumbsup:

I really hope this is indicative of the season!

P.S. I'm wondering if he meant that Eric was all he had left of Marisol. {shrug}

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Since I can't view the video, can someone please tell who all and what all it shows?

6. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

For those of you who weren't able to see the sneak peek of 8.01 try this..
    http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_mi...id=9seQadtAdoCGFxapyQxmwtHtaGvDWMHD&play=true
    I'm not sure if it will work, but if not go to the CBS website. It's now under latest videos and on CSI Miami's videos site.

And I agree with everyone else about it.. so sad :(
    How can they have Horatio say all of that and about being alone and then the show have Eric leave? :confused:

7. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

I couldn't watch it coz I'm not in America at the moment! I was however able to watch it from Spoiler TV. But anyways for those who cant access either sites... go ahead and push the spoiler! (even though its a spoiler thread, I didn't want to take the fun out of watching the vid)

Delko is on a death bed (at least that what the scene is insinuating) and H comes up next to him and takes his seat. We all see the pain wretched on H’s face.

Background: medical equipment – the life support is pumping loud

H looks at Delko and tells him how he understands what Delko is going through and that it’s easy for him (Delko) to give up than fight. H goes on to say that he lost loved ones: Marisol, Ray, Speed… and that he (H) isn’t ready to lose Eric because he’s all he’s got!

H then tells Eric to do what they always do… fight!

The scene ends with H standing up and getting his arm around Delko’s head and caressing his cheek whispering: “I’ll be right here.”

I hope I've put it into some context for you!

You should really make an attempt to watch the vid… if you’re desperate. Caruso has displayed H’s raw emotions unlike anything I remember seeing (except if I recall correctly in the S4 premiere “From the Grave” when H is with the priest describing his guilt).

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  8. GregNickRyanFan

Thank you! That one worked.

I'm a little annoyed by Horatio saying Eric's all he's got left when he's got Ray Jr (and even Yelina) and especially his son Kyle. And he mentioned losing Speed. Well, he's got other team members too. However, I did love the emotion Horatio showed. I'm glad they let David show some emotion because inspite of everything that some people say and think, he really is a good actor... its just that the show doesn't let him show emotion too often. So, I'm glad they did here.

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Kind of makes me understand now why CBS hasn't said anything. they are hyping this to the max by releasing this vid this early...when was the last time we got a preview vid this early before the premiere? They want us to watch and wonder.....we know Eric survives and leaves so if CBS were come out and say "this is when Eric leaves" then it would, I guess, diminish the emotions and drama they are trying to portray in the premiere. Cuz if you know if he is going to make it and leave etc why watch? Ya know we know the beginning and the ending. This is in the middle......does anyone get what I mean?

I does seem sad to have H say all those things and then have Eric leave. But like someone else said, H is not alone. He has Yelina, Ray Jr and the rest of the team. I coud see why they used it but still....

10. GregNickRyanFan

I guess H saying "you're all I've got left" goes with the thing where Eric said "just you and me, H?" and H said "just you and me". I guess he thinks of Eric as his partner (cop wise) more than the others.

11. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Oh my God, I'm in tears after watching that. I'm going to need a whole box of tissues when September 21st rolls around. I'm really excited for the premiere, but at the same time I don't want to see Eric and Horatio hurting so much.

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh man, I just totally teared up. :( WOW, so sad.
    Agreed, GNRF. David just did an amazing job there. I'm so happy to see this side of Horatio....so cool, get's me excited to see the rest of the season. :cool:

I think tptb are just going with the emotional factor here, & to show the significance in H/Eric's relationship.

13. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Totally second that! H's still got family!!! :wtf: but despite all of that I'm happy the real H is coming back... even though i dont like the circumstances... i'm really glad tptb had a change of heart!

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

8x01 Press Release:

AS DELKO'S LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE, THE CSIs FLASH BACK 12 YEARS TO REVEAL HOW THEY FIRST MET AND BECAME A TEAM, ON THE EIGHTH SEASON PREMIERE OF "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, SEPT. 21
    Eddie Cibrian ("Third Watch") Joins the Cast as Jesse Cardoza

Khandi Alexander Returns as Alexx Woods

"Out of Time" - As Delko's life hangs in the balance, Horatio flashes back 12 years to reveal how Miami's CSIs first met and became a team, on the eighth season premiere of CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Sept. 21 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
    Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
    Jesse Cardoza............................ Eddie Cibrian

RECURRING CAST:
    Alexx Woods....................... Khandi Alexander

GUEST CAST:
    Det. John "Sully" Sullivan............... Brad Leland
    Arnold Hollings............................. Brad Henke
    Steve Bowers............................. Jason George
    Fred Dorsey........................... Harold Sylvester
    Larry Parker................................. Angelo Tiffe
    Evan Talbot................................ Denis O'Hare
    Agent Diane Reed...................... Michelle Hurd
    EMT.............................................. Raquel Bell

WRITTEN BY: Tamara Jaron
    DIRECTED BY: Sam Hill

GENRE: DRAMA, CRIME, MYSTERY
    RATING: To Be Announced

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^^
    There isn't an actor listed to play "young Ryan" -- is JT playing the part now? *hopes so*

Also wonder if the 'Agent' listed is the one who's supposed to be the FBI DNA woman or if they worked Natalia back in somehow. *again....hopes so*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.