Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't they all meet in a bar, raise a toast and then send Delko off?!
A meeting in a bar is already going to happen at the end of 8x02 and we must consider it as a miracle. Knwoing TPTB, it will be kind of impossible to make the team raise a toast for Delko :shifty:. But, then again, I really hope I'm wrong.

Oh I missed that spoiler about the bar meeting. Do you know more about that scene?

I am still wondering how they are going to get the time for all cast having some screentime and good storylines even with Eric gone. I think it was in CSI files what Kyle is back and doing scenes with Horatio. So he is onscreen as well as Jesse. Then there is the new MD. I wonder how they will solve that one. And I am curious as the any preparations for Emily having a baby and taking time off. Will they include yet another actor or actress?

Perhaps we see a Labrat get some screen time when Emily(perhaps) leaves (maternaty leave) and then a storyline lasting more then one episode. And Eric popping in and out and Alexx. Well then the season is ending and all will be well in Miami-land.

Last edited:
Oh I missed that spoiler about the bar meeting. Do you know more about that scene?
At the end of 8x02 they're supposode to meet at a very elegant bar (if I recall it correctly, there's also a swimming pool there). We'll have Ryan, Frank and Jesse talking together somewhere at the bar & in another area of the bar we'll have Natalia asking Calleigh why she shot Eric at the end of s7 ;)

I am still wondering how they are going to get the time for all cast having some screentime even with Eric gone. I think it was in CSI files what Kyle is back and doing scenes with Horatio. So he is onscreen as well as Jesse. Then there is the new MD. I wonder how they will solve that one. And I am curious as the any preparations for Emily having a baby and taking time off. Will they include yet another actor or actress?
As for the screentime, I think they're still kinda solving it puttin more scenes with more than 2 people in them like the bar scene I mentioned before.

As for Emily having the baby, she's not pregnant yet (at least there's no official news about it so I'll go on saying she's not pregnant yet), so there's no need to think of her taking some time off. Once she's pregnant I'm pretty sure she'll take some time off & I truely hope she'll be replaced by another actress also b/c this show needs women, even if they could use Eva a little bit more than they're recently doing ;)

Perhaps we see a Labrat get some screen time when Emily(perhaps) leaves and then a storyline lasting more then one episode. And Eric popping in and out and Alexx. Well then the season is ending and all will be well in Miami-land.
Well...if Emily leaves I'm sure they're gonna bring a new CSI with a lot of experience to replace Bullet Girl. IDK, I just can't picture them bringing a rookie in Miami to replace Cal, at least this is my opinion ;).

And yeah I do think that even if he's out of the show, Adam is going to pop in & out as Khandi is already doing...which would be...cool :thumbsup:

It all depende on how TPTB will handle everything, so I won't get my hopes too high :lol::p

At the end of 8x02 they're supposode to meet at a very elegant bar (if I recall it correctly, there's also a swimming pool there). We'll have Ryan, Frank and Jesse talking together somewhere at the bar & in another area of the bar we'll have Natalia asking Calleigh why she shot Eric at the end of s7 ;).

Thank you.:thumbsup:. Didn´t see that one. Any ideas in the scene as to H and E?

I am still wondering how they are going to get the time for all cast having some screentime even with Eric gone. I think it was in CSI files what Kyle is back and doing scenes with Horatio. So he is onscreen as well as Jesse. Then there is the new MD. I wonder how they will solve that one. And I am curious as the any preparations for Emily having a baby and taking time off. Will they include yet another actor or actress?
As for the screentime, I think they're still kinda solving it puttin more scenes with more than 2 people in them like the bar scene I mentioned before.

:) yes indeed. But some of the complaints lately have been about more screentime for certain castmembers even if there have been scenes with more then one character last season. So my point/their point were perhaps more on the storylines.

As for Emily having the baby, she's not pregnant yet (at least there's no official news about it so I'll go on saying she's not pregnant yet), so there's no need to think of her taking some time off. Once she's pregnant I'm pretty sure she'll take some time off & I truely hope she'll be replaced by another actress also b/c this show needs women, even if they could use Eva a little bit more than they're recently doing ;)

Perhaps we see a Labrat get some screen time when Emily(perhaps) leaves and then a storyline lasting more then one episode. And Eric popping in and out and Alexx. Well then the season is ending and all will be well in Miami-land.

Well...if Emily leaves I'm sure they're gonna bring a new CSI with a lot of experience to replace Bullet Girl. IDK, I just can't picture them bringing a rookie in Miami to replace Cal, at least this is my opinion ;).

And yeah I do think that even if he's out of the show, Adam is going to pop in & out as Khandi is already doing...which would be...cool :thumbsup:

It all depende on how TPTB will handle everything, so I won't get my hopes too high :lol::p

Oh I didn´t mean Emily as leaving for good.....I altered my original post.
If she leaves .....Part of the reason for watching leaves:lol:.

As to Eric popping in and out. If ruomers are true he is/should be signed for 9 episodes and leaves in episode 5. Which would leave 4 pops:lol:. But then I am back at my point. I think(IMO) that overdoing him once he has left -----Say -----full storylines and episodes might be a mistake. But on the other hand. He popping just to leave a note for H. Hmmmmm. The jury is still out on that one.

How do you see them using Erics final 4?

Can't they all meet in a bar, raise a toast and then send Delko off?!

Because that would be logical, and would please many fans. We can't have that, now can we? :lol:

Exactly it would be way too easy and the writers of this show never take the easy and logical road which would make fans happy! No, the feel the need to take the more difficult and illogical road that would piss fans off!!

Someon explain that logic to me!! :confused:

They've been pissing off plenty of fans for the past few years, perhaps they're trying to please some of the others for a change (or rather all of us) -- not every fan wants or needs the same thing from this show. If they're laying off stealing scripts from teenage fanfic writers (pointing at you e/c storyline), then that's great imo -- I'd much rather see them get back to basics & appeal to the entire audience for once. A little bit of everything is much better than a shitload of one thing.

I too would like a good send-off for Eric/Adam, but we don't even know right now if this is indeed his official exit. I can imagine they won't make a huge fuss over his leave until he actually goes for good, which may not be until later in the season -- it seems too up in the air right now, so I'm backing off how I feel about this so-called exit for episode 5 until further news come out.

:sigh: I can't view it. All I get is that little square with the red, green and blue shapes in it.

:kicks her computer:

Would someone be able to put it on you tube?

OMG! I had to hold my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't scream at work. H can't lose Eric, he is all he has left. Damn him, he got me.

Oh man. :eek:

That was quite an emotional scene. I definitely feel for H in that one, it's good to see some raw emotion from the man. Can't wait to see the rest of the episode!

luf100 said:
I really wanna just give H a hug. :(

Seconded.

Thanks for sharing. :)

FINALLY!! Here's the sneak peak to Out of Time - SOOOOO INTENSE!! I'm in tears :(

CSI: Miami - Episode 8.01 - Out Of Time - Sneak Peek

http://bit.ly/10NcCI

That was extemely intense and gave me goose bumps!! :eek: They really pulling out the stops withe medical crap huh?! It was a good heartfelt meaningful scene....hopefully the whole ep is like that!! It seems like it might be fairly on in the ep; probably sometime soon after the surgery.

Wait a minute... Horatio said that Eric was all he had? I'm assuming he means family wise. But, um, H what about Kyle, you know, your son? And Ray Jr... your nephew?

I wish I could view the clip. Whatever player it uses I must not have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back