Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

[​IMG] Hiya, Yeah I saw that and thats the problem because its not known when, how, or what will be involved. To my knowledge there has been no script written up, or spoiler put out there with regards to it, therefore making it blind speculation. Who is to say that they will for sure get that in this season? I am sure they will probably try, but things can change and they may decide to hold off until season 9, something we just don't know at this time.

The point of this thread is for future episodes of which the spoilers/Info on said eps are out there and known. If anyone wants to discuss speculation (with no spoiler included) on Sara's return it can be done in the "Jorja/Sara" discussion thread. When or if that episode spoiler is released it can then be brought in to this thread, so as not to spoil others who don't want to know about it. As to whether or not discussing the "Sara Returns" is a spoiler, its not since its already been talked about once in that thread.

Hope this helps a bit. ;)

As long as it is an ep that hasn't been seen in the U.S we have to presume that it's a spoiler to someone. ;)

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Got it, makes sense to me! :)

3. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I'm so ready for this episode! I'm guessing the flu thing is coming from the fact that the vaccine wasn't that effective this year.

I can't imagine working with the flu. ugh.

4. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

My mom currently has the flu, and she's been lying in bed all day. Hasn't been a pretty sight. So now I'll admit I'm a bit more interested to see how the team manages to function at work! Haha..

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Episode 8x14 "Drops Out" to air April 17, 2008

Brass, Catherine, Grissom and Nick work the case of a female victim found in an apartment building with a gun shot wound. Drops(the Rap music star from Poppin' Tags and Big Shots)becomes a person of interest during the investigation, even though he is still in jail.

6. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

thanks for the polite reply. I have to admit I do not look through every thread like "Jorja/Sara" so I would not know where the divide in the content between threads lies. Which is why I asked. And for the record, yep, I am from the UK so we are behind. Mind you not much now due to the strike....

Mind you I stand by my statement that
    doesn't mean they are not going to do it.

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

New spoilers!

#815 - The Theory of Everything

I can't really tell what is going on in the episode, there seems to be a couple of dead bodies, a man and a woman.

Also, a drunk guy (accidentally?) catches on fire after he runs from an interrogation room at the police department and is pepper-sprayed and tasered by the officers trying to stop him.

Brass, Grissom, Nick and Greg seem to be working on the cases. Doc Robbins and Dave Phillips also appear. The rest of the team aren't mentioned in the current spoilers, but I guess there will be more spoilers for this one later on. :)

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Woohoo a Greg mention!! :eek:
    Okay back to regularly scheduled spoilers. :lol:

9. csi_kristen

csi_kristen Hit and Run

8x16 - Bottom of the Barrel Part 1
    8x17 - Bottom of the Barrel Part 2

Any guess as to who's at the bottom of the barrel?

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

A two parter?? I really tend to dislike two parters for some reason.

11. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

With CSI, it could be anything and everything. I'm gonna guess a body, a really decomposed body.

12. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Dizzney - I agree I'm also not keen on two parters...

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I am being asked when the ep thread will be put up for ep 812 "Grissom's Divine Comedy" all episode threads will be done as they were before the strike. No fear we will have it up a week before its set to air. ;)

14. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

^^Thanks for letting us know Destiny ;)

15. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Since this is the spoiler thread I can make my guesses as to who it is with specifics right?

Good.

Warrick. I guess it's Warrick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.