Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Destiny,

I thought Joja Fox had said on a TV interview that she Sara will come back "she just doesn't known when, and doesn't know how" or words to that effect.

Isn't that a legit spoiler?
We can then speculate what it all means!
Wave1.gif
Hiya, Yeah I saw that and thats the problem because its not known when, how, or what will be involved. To my knowledge there has been no script written up, or spoiler put out there with regards to it, therefore making it blind speculation. Who is to say that they will for sure get that in this season? I am sure they will probably try, but things can change and they may decide to hold off until season 9, something we just don't know at this time.

The point of this thread is for future episodes of which the spoilers/Info on said eps are out there and known. If anyone wants to discuss speculation (with no spoiler included) on Sara's return it can be done in the "Jorja/Sara" discussion thread. When or if that episode spoiler is released it can then be brought in to this thread, so as not to spoil others who don't want to know about it. As to whether or not discussing the "Sara Returns" is a spoiler, its not since its already been talked about once in that thread.

Hope this helps a bit. ;)

And come to think of it, CBS released that so I don't really think it's a spoiler anymore. Unless, of course, your someone who doesn't read what the episode is about before you actually see it. :confused:
As long as it is an ep that hasn't been seen in the U.S we have to presume that it's a spoiler to someone. ;)

I'm so ready for this episode! I'm guessing the flu thing is coming from the fact that the vaccine wasn't that effective this year.

I can't imagine working with the flu. ugh.

My mom currently has the flu, and she's been lying in bed all day. Hasn't been a pretty sight. So now I'll admit I'm a bit more interested to see how the team manages to function at work! Haha..

The point of this thread is for future episodes of which the spoilers/Info on said eps are out there and known. If anyone wants to discuss speculation (with no spoiler included) on Sara's return it can be done in the "Jorja/Sara" discussion thread. When or if that episode spoiler is released it can then be brought in to this thread, so as not to spoil others who don't want to know about it. As to whether or not discussing the "Sara Returns" is a spoiler, its not since its already been talked about once in that thread.

Hope this helps a bit. ;)

Quote:
And come to think of it, CBS released that so I don't really think it's a spoiler anymore. Unless, of course, your someone who doesn't read what the episode is about before you actually see it. :confused:
As long as it is an ep that hasn't been seen in the U.S we have to presume that it's a spoiler to someone. ;)

thanks for the polite reply. I have to admit I do not look through every thread like "Jorja/Sara" so I would not know where the divide in the content between threads lies. Which is why I asked. And for the record, yep, I am from the UK so we are behind. Mind you not much now due to the strike....

Mind you I stand by my statement that
Seems unlikely plot to have an epidemic of flu!
doesn't mean they are not going to do it.

New spoilers!

#815 - The Theory of Everything

I can't really tell what is going on in the episode, there seems to be a couple of dead bodies, a man and a woman.

Also, a drunk guy (accidentally?) catches on fire after he runs from an interrogation room at the police department and is pepper-sprayed and tasered by the officers trying to stop him.

Brass, Grissom, Nick and Greg seem to be working on the cases. Doc Robbins and Dave Phillips also appear. The rest of the team aren't mentioned in the current spoilers, but I guess there will be more spoilers for this one later on. :)

8x16 - Bottom of the Barrel Part 1
8x17 - Bottom of the Barrel Part 2

Any guess as to who's at the bottom of the barrel?

I am being asked when the ep thread will be put up for ep 812 "Grissom's Divine Comedy" all episode threads will be done as they were before the strike. No fear we will have it up a week before its set to air. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back