Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Episode 812 - Grissom's Devine Comedy:

The burned body of Dan Cook is found in his car, and it looks intentional. Three letters are painted on the car's rear bumper: L.A.T. The letters become significant when the team learns that Cook was planning to testify[/COLOR] in front of a Grand Jury about a murder that was allegedly committed by a member of the La Tijera gang.

Seriously, Dan Cook, hmm . . .

2. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Wow, I love how we already have spoilers for the first three episodes! :) Reminds me of old times. :lol:

Anyway, for some reason I'm having a mental block when it comes to Drops. Could someone name the title of the episode he was in? Thanks!

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Apparently he was in both season 6 - Poppin' Tags and season 7 - Big Shots. To be honest, I can vaguely remember him but neither of those episodes are favourites of mine so I've probably only seen them once.

4. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Thanks Elsie! Yeah Poppin' Tags and Big Shots didn't really do it for me, so I've only seen them once as well.

5. ashlmorr3

ashlmorr3 Witness

I liked the "Poppin' Tags" and "Big Shot's" episodes. Also, I've been with the board for a couple of weeks now, but this is my frist time posting. So hello to everyone. I guess I'm in the minority when I say I don't really want to see Sara's character return to the show, she wasn't a real big fan on mines. I just can't wait for April 3rd episode because I can only watch the same rerun so many times and I would like to see this thing with Grissom getting sick.

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

First, welcome, and don't worry you are not in the minority. A lot of people don't want to see her come back either.

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I like the spoilers coming out so soon, 3 episodes of them :) I really like recurring eps, I haven't seen the season 7 ep, but I liked how "poppin tags" was different, so if it's anything like that then cool. And it's good to see Greg will be in it more :)

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Not a fan of Rap; both Poppin Tags and Big Shots are forgetable episodes in my mind. But to each his own. Hopefully there will be another storyline I can get into. One thing I can appreciate in all these different type shows, Brass can cross into any genre and be funny.
    Sorry, but I still miss Sara. For me, she could make some of the more mediocre episodes worth watching.

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Poppin' Tags features the infamous Rapper in a Box! :guffaw: And then in Big Shots Drops mentions that Nick is "in between bad haircuts". :guffaw: again!

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I liked Drops, he is pretty funny. I am interested in seeing him again. I was not a huge fan of Poppin' Tags but I did like Big Shots.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree, I loved Big Shots but then I love Greg and any episode that centers around him is good IMO. I wonder if Drops out refers to Drops death, or maybe it just means they finally have enough on him to put him away, Something I'm sure Nick will be glad!

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Smokey, you really crack me up. I so agree with you. I wonder what comment on Nick's hair, Drops will make this time.

I really hope that Nick will be involved in this case, it would be great.

And Wojo, I agree if they finally get to arrest Drops, it would make Nick happy.

See this is one of the reasons why I wish they didn't kill off Precious Ricky. He would've been good as one of those characters that pop up everyone once in a while to annoy the CSI's. Of course, these two really annoy, pretty much, just Nick, but I'm ok with that.

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I found this on the CBS Press Release site.
    So it looks like it is the flu that is the reason he is sick. Makes sense.

14. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

I liked our ideas better :lol:
    way more creative...

*goes back to counting down days until April 3*

15. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

It also seems like everyone on the team will be sick which will make the episode very interesting. I wonder if any hallucinations will be occuring due to fevers...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.