Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wojo said:
From TVguide.com fall preview:

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Premiere: Thursday, September 27, 9 pm, CBS
Where we left off: Natalie's identity as the miniature killer was revealed and Grissom's true feelings for Sara are now out in the open. And somewhere in the Las Vegas desert, Sara was left under a car, still breathing.

What's next: When the eighth season of CSI opens, Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox) will still be stuck under a car in the Las Vegas desert courtesy of a psycho killer and Fox's contract negotiations with CBS. But while producers promise to resolve this cliff-hanger one way or another, they're staying silent about Fox's fate. After Gil Grissom (William Petersen) is done looking for Sara, he ends up working with Without a Trace's Jack Malone (Anthony LaPaglia) while investigating a serial killer who rides the rails. The crossover episodes air Nov. 1. Catherine Willows (Marg Helgenberger), meanwhile, will be spending her year pondering ways to change her life following the death of her father last season. Warrick Brown's (Gary Dourdan) bumpy marriage is going to get rockier, and that will test his friendship with fellow CSI Nick Stokes (George Eads), who is having his own stress about stepping forward as a leader in the lab.

Well, I guess this must mean we won't see much of Greg's life this season. Spoilers abound for almost everyone but him. That's very disappointing. :( Sigh, more Catherine drama. I'll bet she'll end up in bed with the lawyer scum (played by her real life husband) that she tangled with a couple of seasons ago. Yawn.

Toots said:

Well, I guess this must mean we won't see much of Greg's life this season. Spoilers abound for almost everyone but him. That's very disappointing. :( Sigh, more Catherine drama. I'll bet she'll end up in bed with the lawyer scum (played by her real life husband) that she tangled with a couple of seasons ago. Yawn.

amen... she gets way too much action... and we've never even seen any really good gsr..
i wonder why there aren't really any spoilers about greg...i hope he has something good this year. maybe with all the drama with everyone else he'll be the one to keep his head a bit and work the evidence. not saying they should cut out all the personal stuff, in reasonable amounts i think it maeks the show enjoyable, but someon'es got to stay on track!

I'M hoping Cath and Warrick get together if he's getting divorced ;)I was reading somewhere that originally the writers made Nick and Warrick enemies :( but then George and Gary became friend's in real life an got the writer's to reflect that. :) I can't see them really falling out big time prehaps ther will just be some tension.

I don't like office romances at all. So I wouldn't want to see Warrick and Catherine getting together. It would be too awkward. He's junior in rank to Catherine too, so it would be just as silly as the Grissom/Sara romance.

LOL I'll just wait and see. People weren't happy with the Cath!Drama in the spoilers of KKBB and Living Legend. Both episodes ended up...what Cath!Drama? And there was like no Cath!Drama in season 7 after BTK (well unless you consider all Cath-centered episodes Cath!Drama). So while I don't think it's going to look as dramatic as the TV Guide preview says, I don't think I'll mind if it's THAT dramatic, either. After all the GSR in season 7 and in the upcoming season premiere, I certainly don't mind some Cath!Drama. But you all know this is from a big Catherine fan. ;)

I don't mind seeing more of other characters, though. I just hope this whole Living/Dead Doll deal comes to an end really soon.

I read that a different actress is going to be playing Natalie in
"Dead Doll" has anyone any info on this I'M not sure it's true.
personally I love all the Drama Cath drama and GSR Drama I think it gives the actors something to get there teeth into. that's just my opinion.

I have to say, the Warrick/Nick one is going to be interesting. Friends do have their moments, and reading that made me think there just going to have a good few fights or just one good one. Verbal, not fist lol.

They play off one another so well its going to be interesting what they will do. It be hard to watch but I'm going to love it, sick as I am lol. Just as long as they are friends in the end :D

i'm sure they'll still be friends in the ends. it'll prolly be just snippy irritations on both their parts taken out on really good friends. it's easier to get mad at people you trust afterall. warrick w/ his marriage, and nick w/ his... whatever...
theyve been close since day one, rivals or not, they've got each others back!!
the personal stuff, gsr, cath, rick and nick, etc... it rounds out the show. and i agree, it's great for the actors. theyve done most of the forensics stuff they can do, it can get redundant to compare fingerprints and dna, etc. the drama or whatever you call it, keeps the show alive! i love it as long as they don't go too too far with it!

I don't want Warrick and Catherine together, (sorry, yobling! fan.) I don't think they match.

Nick and Warrick enemy? I don't think so, they will get their fight then they talk, like it nothing happen between them.

Greg don't get much story line. What else is new, he hasn't have a story line since fifth season. He has his moment good story, the rest, he is in the background.

No more Catherine drama, we know about her family, but I do want see about Catherine's dad.

csiemily said:
i'm not saying he's leaving BECAUSE of sara. i'm just thinking that last time he wrote in the letter that it was hard for him to be away from her for four weeks, but then he leaves again? yeah, maybe to find a killer or something, but... i don't know. i'm just.. thinking out loud right now.
He leaves again but it's not for four weeks. It's not a sabbatical. He's following a killer, trying to catch him. There'll be no angst, no "I'll miss you" and no letter this time. Probably there'll be a "see you when I get back and don't even think about pulling a triple. I'll know". He'll go to NY, find the killer (if he does) and then come back. If everything turns out ok, he'll be back in a matter of days.
Grissom going to NY has nothing to do with Sara and it won't have anything to do with their relationship. Assuming there is a relationship still.

Just reminding you shippers that this is a spoiler thread, for those of you who forgot.

Warrick and Nick fighting? Wow. It does make sense, as someone said here, it's easy to fight with those closest to you. I like their frindship, and I hope that it works out.

The producer said the first episode will be "very satisfying", the cliff hanger will be resolved and we will know everything by the end of the first episode. so does that mean its good or bad? :lol:

Greg Fans:

Just because somethihg isn't mentioned in a preview, doesn't mean it won't happen.

Nothing was mentioend about Nick in the beginning and he got somewhat of a storyline for a few episodes.

Anyways, hang tight Greg fans.

GSRfanatic25 said:
so we're not allowed to even speculate on ships in here?

Only if it pertains to a spoiler.

This is the rule posted on the first page of this thread:

Shipper/ships discussions: The only time any ships moments are allowed to be discussed in here is when it ONLY pertains to said ep, ship or scene, this means should said ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.

And myfuturecsi ,I'm not worried about Greg getting mention because he normally doesn't and I really don't care if he gets another story line just as long as he gets decent screentime along with everyone else.

Nick & Warrick have been at odds before and made it though without a big deal, their friedship will survive no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back