Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

^amen doglover
    i would hate to see warrick and nick at odds... nicky stepping up as leader, that's interesting. maybe there is more truth to wp/gg leaving the show. but i hope not.
    i seriously thought that the sara scenes could be flashbacks.. but where is she when they find the car?
    i don't know whether to theorize or just wait out the premiere
    27 days and counting

can't it come faster? *dirty*

sorry

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Warrick & Nick are best freinds so even if they are at odds (and they have had their problems before) I am sure they will work it out and move on, just like always. I don't get why Nick would be upset over Warrick's marriage problems but guess we'll see.

3. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

The one good thing that is left in the show will be destroyed? Gah! I love their banter - I love them always having each others back, and now that will be destroyed? Because warrick's marriage is getting rockier? Wouldn't he turn to his friends in that case? Would Nick, the dependable good guy turn his back on his bro in time of need?

What are these writers on?

I thought I'd be able to watch from ep 3 and onwards but this was the straw that broke the camel's back. I won't watch this anymore - this is wharping way too off for me. I wonder how many of the characters will even be recognizable at the end of this season? I don't know who these people are anymore! :eek:

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I wouldn't speculate too much just yet.....it could all be just a play on words to get people riled up. Well, within reason anyway.

there are so many supposed "spoilers" and "theories", I just don't know what to believe or think anymore! :lol:

*thinks this is a ploy by the executive of the show to get all the fans worked up for the new season...and I think its working :lol:*

5. Vanessa

Vanessa Dead on Arrival

About the title "Dead Doll", we saw on the promo (the long one) that when Grissom pours water on the miniature, the doll stops moving. So if the finale was called "living doll" and the doll in the miniature was alive, maybe the premiere is called "dead doll" cause the doll "dies" when Grissom pours water in it.
    It's... just a theory.

6. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Whoa! If this happens to the minicrime model, what happens to Sarah when the flood hits her? Is Gil foreshadowing something?
    Just because she is not with the car when Gil and gang get there doesn't mean she is alive. The flood could carry her away. That is what flash floods do. Maybe that is why Gil is looking in the distance in the TV photo.
    LaSquisita

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Maybe Grissom pours water on the model to see what could have happened to Sara? I don't see how it would work though.

8. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Well, it is possible that whatever small battery was used to make the Sara doll's hand pulse could short when it comes in contact with water, thus showing Grissom that the hand movement stops, representing the stopping of Sara's heartbeat.

But, I could be completely off-base. I just think it's fun that they get there and she's gone! I'd been hoping for that all along!

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeehawwww!!!

Nick is gonna have some quality airtime.
    I hope!
    I hope!
    I hope!!!

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

HEADS UP TICKED OFF MODERATOR WITH NO SANITY IN SIGHT!

Okay guys we're not going to go through this again [referres back to thread number 1] in which arguing, bashing and so on went on.

As to why we didn't step in sooner, we tend to wait to see if you all can resolve it, if it looks like no then we step in but we give you that much needed leeway. Its your choice how you handle it. The only time we step in sooner is if we get multi complaints. LIKE WE DID.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions as is everyone to disagree with them, but what you can not do is argue or bash it out and then expect us to say knock it off and let it go. So I suggest people pay attention!

This thread is for Spoilers, it is for future episodes, while at times referring back to a past ep will help get your point out there a bit better, constantly talking about past eps where as there is no real reason for it other then to complain constantly isn't apart of the topic.

Honestly I don't know how often I have come into TWO threads now to ask you all to basically CHILL OUT. This is a Fictional tv show, with Fictional characters, a show that tells a story, yes some storys resemble each other, and there maybe some that are good, bad, frustrating and confusing. BUT the key word is FICTIONAL.

If you feel yourself getting irritated then move away from the keyboard and calm down then return back, everyone is welcome in here, but the arguing has to calm down its not worth the energy. Healthy debating is one thing, but you all know the difference and this board is here for one reason Discussions! Something for everyone to keep in mind.

For anything further please feel free to pm. Thank you!

SANITY RETURNS, AS DOES THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD!

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Thank you Destiny.

I have a question. How sure are we that Sara us alive? Ausiello said? Carol Mendelson? And it popped up somewhere else, but was there any more reliable source that said it? And when was 8x03 written? Jorja could have decided that she wants out before then, and is she even in 8x02? I'm venting here...I do think that the promo was to scare the less spoiled ones into thinking that Sara will die, but I am still considering it a possibility...someone tell me what percent we think that she will live. I had been thinking 80, but maybe I'm waaaaaaaay off

12. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I do like the new promo! I think the "dead doll" represents Natalie herself. I don't think that Sara will die.

As bad as it sounds, it wouldn't be a good show unless you have some angst in the storyline. Tension in the lab may be bad but it is what keeps us watching week after week. We also love the happier moments too. :)

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I personally have a feeling Sara will live. I just feel that this whole contract thing was simply a publicity stunt on the part of the TPTB.

14. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Right now, I'm kinda getting the vibe that Sara will live BUT will only be in the first few episodes. The crossover episode with Without a Trace is the start of november right, so it'd be about 5 or 6 episodes in? Does anyone else think that maybe, Gris working on this case with a different dept, may be a way for him to take 'time away' from the lab for a bit to get over Sara leaving or something like that?

I may be well off with that assumption!

15. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

THANK YOU DESTINY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.