Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

hmm....hope thats not referring to Nick. what episode is that one again...the 7th, 8th..?

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Could that be the one where Ronnie runs into a problem and no one knows for sure what kind of victim she will be (ie surviving or dead)? After all wouldn't she be considered a CSI .. Geez I need more coffee. :D

Wanted to add in here that we are aware that the thread is approaching 1000, but we are attempting to redo some of it for the new one so that there is a better understand as to what the thread is for, in hopes that it will stop any future bickering (hey I CAN HOPE) :D So if we go over a little don't worry. Hopefully the rules will be more clear and instead of shouting and demanding people can remember to contact the mods or quote said rules. ;)

3. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Ooooh, that sounds very interesting. :) Thanks Wojo! I think someone is obviously going to cover for him and my guess is either Catherine or Grissom, but it could likely be Nick or Greg as well.

4. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

if it involves Ronnie...wouldn't that be exactly the same thing that happened in the first 2 episodes of CSI??

5. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

Having someone "pay the biggest price" doesn't necessarily mean someone will get hurt or die. Someone could cover for Warrick and get fired or in a lot of trouble or something along those lines.

6. Daylight

Daylight Victim

Maybe grissom will get fired - I mean he was always the one standing up for warrick and face it he's been breaking quite a lot of rules lately and there was talk of nick stepping to the role of supervisor!

7. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Of course, Ausiello is always 100% right :p He's probably just assuming something bad will happen to a CSI in episode 8. I mean, if for whatever reason Sara leaves in episode 7, wouldn't that be a little.. too much drama? Maybe not.

My bets are on Catherine. I like Catherine, it's not that I'm picking on her. But, her and Warrick have been a little bit closer this season and I could totally see Catherine covering for Warrick somehow. This could get Cath some serious trouble. For instance, she gets put on leave without pay, she has to switch shifts, maybe she has to pay something (maybe a debt Warrick had, if he's in a certain situation.)

I mean after all, Ausiello's apparant "spoiler" said "pay the biggest price." so it could be something to do with money?

I actually wouldn't mind for a little bit of Cath!drama.

8. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

Also it would be a way for William Petersen to do theater again like last year. he did say he wanted to more.

9. Daylight

Daylight Victim

Well then again - this giant comet could hit LV and just obliterate them all from the face of the earth and the actors will just come together again for the ultimate play!

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

If something does happen job-wise to Grissom or Catherine it could be the reason that Nick will be asked to step up?

11. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

I agree, gsrLOVE. I could do with a little CathDrama myself.

Really psyched for some more Warrick screen time.

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I never heard that Nick was asked to step up. But it would definitely make me think that something terrible is going to happen with Catherine. Well, not terrible, but bad. Like she gets demoted or something and Nick replaces her spot as supervisor.. Althought I just can't picture him in that kind of role.

13. Daylight

Daylight Victim

Before the season ever began carol mendelsohn was quoted as saying there would be a wrapp up to the gsr story, warrick would get involved with a mobster's wife, cath would get a taste of the high life outside csi - something to do with her father's money or adam novak, and there'd a run for grissom's position and nick would probably be the best applicant for the job :lol:

14. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

LOL...I say, everyone step aside and let Hodges run the lab, he likes to think he does already. Way to go buddy!

*pause*

:lol: A little humor injected into the thread, heheh...anyway,don't you think if Grissom were to get demoted, it would have been done already?? I think if anyone, it will be Cath stepping aside for a while, opening the door for Nick. I could and probably am wrong, but just thinking out loud.

"He is not the CSI who pays the biggest price" This comment is what got me all curious. It's like an open ended sentence with multiple scenarios that could be played out, but either way, I am not liking it.

That would kinda suck if they play out THAT scene again.

15. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

I just checked out the Ask Ausiello clip and what he says is:
    He did not say the CSI.
    LaSquisita

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.