Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

but she also made a comment about marriage making the female property exchange between men, the father and the husband. I took that anti-stupid to mean she thought marriage was stupid.

As a miami fan, i will feel cheated if she does not get killed off. The actor who played Speed wanted to leave in a way so he could come back and guest star...but they refused and killed off his character. They did the same with Aiden on New York. So I kind of think its only fair to kill sara off, although it would be nice for her to come back...

Plus it does make good storylines when killing off characters, a la miami's eppy tonight...

2. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Sorry everyone, I didn't mean to start an arguement...

I just thought that that was considered spoiler news. I was going to add to my post, but ended up being interrupted, so I just posted what I had.

Anyway, I was going to talk about what will happen after she leaves. I wonder if Ronnie will stay on as a new main character, or if Hodges and Sophia will get to be in the credits together as main characters (they seem to be flip-flopping at the moment). Then there's also that new mob wife or whatever that's been mentioned. So many possibilites, so few episodes :lol:

3. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

But he is still made a reappearance, as a ghost or hallucination or something in tonight's episode.
    LaSquisita

4. LateToTheGame

LateToTheGame Hit and Run

While I can see if you watch all 3 shows, the "kill her off" option might seem fair - it would be lame in view of the barely concluded storyline we just had. So, here's hoping that Sara will be the investigator "cruising the strip" - as she leaves town.

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Maybe they'll just kill Catherine off in the finale, that'd be a good story line, don't you think?

6. flubber

flubber Victim

Yay!!! new promo photos :)

[URL REMOVED]

Hope these are new to you...

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Flubber, those have been posted on the Spoiler Picture thread already and should be posted there anyway. :)

Well I do not hope they kill Sara off. I really think it would be stupid now since they already had the chance with Dead Doll to do it in some other episode. I think she will just leave town.

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Sara has her own threads!!!!

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thank you. As Tally said there is a specific spoiler thread about Sara leaving and a campaign thread as well. But lets remember that while we know some are frustrated reminding them to take the conversations there is not the way to go about it, alert us and let us handle it please. Everyone as Tally has stated above when the time comes or the spoilers are out for this then the discussion of that ep would pertain to this thread. We thank you all for your patients and cooperation.

10. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

not really since catherine isn't leaving...if she was, i would say the same thing

just because your favorite character is leaving, you don't have to get snarky with people.

But doesn't her leaving constitute as a spoiler?? :confused:

11. Destiny

Yep and nope lol (now your really confused). As it was said in Tally's thread. This discussions can of course include Sara, provided it is related to the episodes and her storyline in those episodes.
    Basically if you want to discuss Sara/Jorja in the basic sense can be done in her regular thread, discussion of speculation or "What I am hearing" can be done in the "Sara spoiler thread" and any campaign discussion can be done in that thread (though not sure if that is still going on if yes or no please pm us to let us know). When the actual spoilers for the ep in which she is leaving comes out then it will be pushed to here.

Hope that cleared up the confusion a bit.

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Technically the spoilers for the episode in which is thought to be her last are already out. Sara is mentioned briefly in some reports as working on the case (it's #807) and talking to Hannah or Marlon West. The episode is probably called 'Goodbye and Hello' apparently, although it was originally reported to be called 'Hello, Goodbye' and I'm now completely confused as to what it is called. :lol: Anyway, as Sara wasn't really mentioned in many spoilers (because TPTB wanted to keep up the suspense regarding whether she would live or die in #801), and now presumably as she is leaving she won't really be mentioned anyway (again to keep up any faux suspense regarding it) there isn't really anything spoilerish to discuss. It's simply conjecture. I think my main point here is that in terms of episode spoilers, Sara doesn't feature in them...it may change nearer the time but at the moment, there is little to discuss on the matter.

In terms of the episode, I am really looking forward to it, mostly because I did really like Hannah West, I think she's a fantastic character to bring back. And the spoilers suggest she is still as creepy and weird as ever! :) And I'm even more excited for the episode following it, #808 - Cockroaches, which is all old Vegas style mobsters and Warrick up front and centre. There is lots to look forward to in the next few months, and I can't wait to see how the storylines will develop and where TPTB will take the show next. The future could still be very bright *is an optimist*. :)

13. Destiny

Well as long as it pertains to the episode/s thats fine for the discussion here, but anything else should be done in the other threads. overall discussions on JF/SS in her respective thread, overall GSR in its respective thread and forum, overall discussion of the campaign in its respective thread.

If that ep that you mentioned Elsie is the one, its fine to discuss it, but what we are asking is that it be a wide discussion not settled but balanced. Not to mention the Actress leaving, the character is one thing as she pertains to the storyline in said ep, but the actress herself thats another thread. (hope that didn't confuse people). :D

14. Daylight

Daylight Victim

There's a bunch of new photo stills on the csiwiki site from cbs, they're apparently from "goodbye and whatever?" sara's alleged final episode, ironically sara's not in them but cath and ronnie are.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Michael A of TVGuide said that in the episode Cockroaches, even though Warrick has his problem with the alcohol, drugs, and the sex with a stripper, He is not the CSI who pays the biggest price...I wonder what that means?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.