Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

"CSI" CAMERAS TO CRUISE THE STRIP

Crusing the Strip is a time honored Vegas tradition..one CBS's "CSI" plans to follow in the wee small hours Tuesday morning. Starting about 2 a.m. the 'CSI" cameras will capture a car driving up and down the Strip...a car to be driven in the scene by one of the show's investigators, according to the "CSI" location manager Paul Wilson. The footage is destined for the show's 8x07 "GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT The actors won't be making the trek, however. Behind-the-wheel footage will be shot at the Universal Studios "CSI's" home base!

Carol Cling..Shooting Stars columnist, LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That's cool, desertwind. Thanks for sharing.

3. Daylight

Daylight Victim

Don't tell me they're killing off sara yet again!

4. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

what other spoilers? have you never SEEN the show? let me tell you what happens in every next episode: man/Woman/boy/girl gets kindapped/dissapers/body is found. Investigation leeds to unexpected conclusion. the "bad guy/gal" gets caught or maybe walks aways while the CSI's make "ill-cath-you-some-day" looks.

Damn i am so angry that Jorja is leaving, if they don't leave an open door for a comeback (Mulder style) i am suing whoever created Sara Sidle and the whole GSR

fricking 8 years to kill it off like that? i am so angry..frickdobfbf

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I doubt they will kill her off, more like a graceful exit prolly to physically and mentally heal from her kidnapping. Perhaps she will go on a vacation or back to Cali for a while.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

My pleasure Wojo and your so welcome! bittersweet here today, one of my favs. is leaving, that's the first thing that hit me when I signed on, I sat here in total disbelief! why can't she stay for 6 more months, I can't imagine CSI without her :( hopefully they will leave the door open for a guest spot here and there, if she's interested!

7. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

i dont think they'll kill her either.. hope not. with all the drama going around, that'd just ... aggh. no. as much as i don't like the character sara, that's just too much.

now i'm wondering even more how sara'll take grissom's proposal... but i think that's for a different thread ;]

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Guys....this is a spoiler thread for all who knows how many characters, apparently Sara has HER OWN spoiler thread, so NO SARA-ING HERE PLEASE!!!! There are some of us (*gasp*) who DON'T LIKE HER!

9. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

REMINDER to All:

As mentioned several times alredy this is NOT the thread to lament about Jorga/Sara leaving OR GSR. Please use the other aforementioend threads in this forum and the GSR thread in Shipper Central as those are more appropriate.

Please limit this thread to actual episode, storyline and character spoilers as it relates to the current season in the US. This discussions can of course include Sara, provided it is related to the episodes and her storyline in those episodes. Problem here is that there are some folks who can't quite differentiate this aspect and centric driven "Jorga/Sara leaving the series" commentary. So please do the necessary self-editing where this issue is concerned.

For those NOT interested in the Sara-related eps feel free to discusss other spoiler eps etc.

As also mentioned previously if this inappropriate posting in this thread persists despite several Mod-requests to do otherwise, official warnings may well follow.

Thank you.

10. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I think that Sara leaving IS relevant to spoilers for this season. I agree that the Save Sara campaign has no place in here, but I think that discussing the show and the last episode of a character that's been there since season 1 is relevant, personally.

If her last episode is "Goodbye and Goodnight," I'm curious how they'll end it.

Just as if Grissom, Greg, Nick, Catherine, Warrick or anyone else were leaving in season 8, I kinda feel it's relevant to season 8 so long as we discuss spoilers and not just say "I hate it," which, I know so many do.

So, as far as spoilers are concerned, I'm still confused on which case Sara works in that last episode, because I've heard the rumors that Hannah West was coming back, but there was also a second case that Sara could be working, and I'm wondering if one of those just convinces her she doesn't want to be a CSI anymore.

I remember, back in the day, she considered taking a six month leave of absence. Perhaps, that's what she'll do, enabling the character to make a guest appearance or two towards the end of the season... but that's just speculation. :)

ETA: was typing as the mod was posting. Please feel free to delete this if you don't find it relevant, or do find it offensive in any way.

11. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Hi Alyssa:

Please refer to the edited version of para 2 of my last post. Hope that clarifies the "Sara-posting" situation in this thread for you and others.

We're just asking that folks be considerate of others, that they target the discussions for the subject-appropriate threads and be mindful of Mod-requests.

Thank you.

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Okay, I'm going to do another prayer.

Dear God, Allah, Buddha and any other Deity!

I pray that everyone on this thread gets along and no one fights with another. Thank you and here's a fresh tray of brownies.

PS:

I pray for some spoilers for Nick.

13. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

And, *GASP* some of us DO LIKE HER.

I don't see why just because some people on the forum dislike Sara that we can't speculate about the spoilers that have arised about her departure. Like, how will Sara leave in 8x07? Will she be killed? Will she just walk into the sunset?

As far as the Hannah West case, I've too heard that Sara was working it. But I also heard that Catherine was working it. So, what? I am so confused this season! I sure hope that Sara is the one on the case, it'd only seem natural, esp. if it's her last one. But honestly, how will they write such a key character out is what I'm most interested in.

With the way everything is going, I wouldn't be surprised if we find Greg and Catherine in the washroom "cleaning the bathtub," Nick and Warrick in the strip club mocking on the girls, and Grissom watching Baywatch.

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Okay, gsrLover, Sara, Nick, Catherine and Capt. Brass will be working on the case with Hannah and her brother. I don't think they will kill Sara off, if they did. They will killed her off in the beginning on the season premire. I think she will go back to San Francsico or other state.

gsrLove, that was funny, Grissom watching Baywatch, I can picture him do that.

15. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

speculation is one thing, saturating is another...

I totally agree with you PABZI! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.