Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

pardon the absent mindedness on my part, :lol: seeing I am feeling ill, but these supposed Sara scenes in the first few eppys, are these actual "scenes" with her interacting with her colleagues, OR just flash back sequences?

*trying to sort thoughts out in head before continuing*

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

In one of the spoilers I have seen Sara appeared to be working on the case, it was the first episode with the new girl Ronnie. It wasn't a flashback.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Why don't we stick to the spoilers instead of bashing and defending this show. That's not why we'er here. Please and thanks.

The promo was intense, even though I agree it is nearly the same as GD I still think it looks like a very exciting ep. You could feel the excitment and desparation in the promo. I expected a flash flood but I wasn't expecting Sara under water, I for one am looking forward to it.

4. DJRideout

ELSIE - ok thanks...that changes the thought process now...lol

WOJO - I said before and say again....I am super stoked for the season premier...the promo was indeed intense, and I'm impatiently waiting for the 27th. Seems this whole summer went super fast, yet getting to the premier is taking forever!! :lol:

5. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Sara is drowning and I dunno how she will get out of that. Hmm, I just cant see her living. I really want to believe she will live but it will just be a copy of Jim and Nick in the finale of the other series. So it seems a bit predictable if she lives..
    I hope im wrong. :(

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I saw the promo on CBS, but it's intense!!! I got shivers up and down my spine watching it.

That song was great. I'm gonna ask someone in the Music Thread about it.

**saunters off

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

From TVguide.com fall preview:

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
    Premiere: Thursday, September 27, 9 pm, CBS
    Where we left off: Natalie's identity as the miniature killer was revealed and Grissom's true feelings for Sara are now out in the open. And somewhere in the Las Vegas desert, Sara was left under a car, still breathing.

What's next: When the eighth season of CSI opens, Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox) will still be stuck under a car in the Las Vegas desert courtesy of a psycho killer and Fox's contract negotiations with CBS. But while producers promise to resolve this cliff-hanger one way or another, they're staying silent about Fox's fate. After Gil Grissom (William Petersen) is done looking for Sara, he ends up working with Without a Trace's Jack Malone (Anthony LaPaglia) while investigating a serial killer who rides the rails. The crossover episodes air Nov. 1. Catherine Willows (Marg Helgenberger), meanwhile, will be spending her year pondering ways to change her life following the death of her father last season. Warrick Brown's (Gary Dourdan) bumpy marriage is going to get rockier, and that will test his friendship with fellow CSI Nick Stokes (George Eads), who is having his own stress about stepping forward as a leader in the lab.

Finally some Warrick news!! :)

8. Veze

Veze Rookie

I'm a fan since the beginning yeah. It's sad to be labelled like that.

Just because somebody enjoy the show back then when it was about science (really? Boom, Burked, Stalker, Primum non nocere, Random acts of violence etc. are really about science?) and still enjoy it now that it's more personnal doesn't mean that they are new audience or that they don't care about science.

It just mean that it's a TV show and I have absolutely no control over the way TBTP and producers decided to go so I have the choice to watch or not and I've choose to watch because it's still a great show.

ETA: I just saw your post Lostladyknight and I agree. I'll not add a word on the "audience Topic". It's just that I post once in a while and I was automatically labelled.

Everybody, don't forget a thing. If we're on this forum, it's basically because we all love CSI so where's the problem?

Cheers :cool:

9. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

That promo was amazing and very upsetting. I just watched it many times trying to figure out what's happening.. I didn't notice anything that wasn't obvious though. I can't wait for the 27th.

10. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Maybe I'm too literal of a person, but perhaps Sara represents the doll. The end of season seven (Living Doll) Sara is alive, and in the beginning of season eight we now have (Dead Doll). I will be suprised if Sara doesn't die because then it seems as though the episodes name mean nothing. Let's not forget that Natalie made a little puppet doll of Sara. Unless I'm being too literal or I'm reading everything wrong--I just don't see how Sara survives.

Unless perhaps Natalie dies (commits suicide)...and she represents the doll. I guess it could be taken either way. Just thoughts...about the spoilers.

11. DJRideout

hmmm......warrick's marriage to get rockier??? test his friendship with Nick?? What is THAT all about...for some reason, I could sense tension between the little bit of Warrick we seen AND Nick. I think it was near when Keppler appeared and him and Cath pulled this reverse forensics bit.

12. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

I don't want their to be tension between Warrick and Nick, they make such a great team. The lyrics in the promo imply that Sara's still alive and is fighting to stay that way. I think that definitely means something.

13. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

My heart just shattered.

Well... had to happen sooner or later, right?

That bit about Warrick and Nick just made me realize that saying "I have faith" and "it has to be okay" doesn't make it so.

Meh.

14. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I know the show is about solving cases, but the drama is great too. I think that is the reason I like CSI shows over Law and Order shows. L&O never has drama. The episodes get boring. CSI keeps you on your toes with what is happening with the case and with what is happening with the characters. And I think this episode will have so much of both. I have to say I am counting down big time!

15. doglover4411

doglover4411 Victim

I love the relationships between the characters and you can really understand the way they solve cases. I have been counting down for months. Go GSR!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.