Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

oh god. *bashes head into wall*

but... wojo's last line DOES make me feel a bit better. so there's some slim hope that we're somewhat better than a soap opera. but i swear, we keep slipping...

2. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

I doubt she'll accept. She loves him but she's said several times that she is against marriage sometimes.

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Remember people, I am not a mod and don't want to sound like one, but I'm saying this in advance so as not to say it later in anger when the inevitable happens. PLEASE discuss the SPOILER, not the OMGSARAGRISSOMGETTINGMARRIED. It is next week, meaning that we can talk about it in a friendly, not shipping adult way for a week, then it can march over to the many many threads that will accept it. Sorry to be rude, but I know that I am not the only one who feels this way.

4. Daylight

Daylight Victim

Actually she said she wasn't against marriage she was against the stupidity of marrying for the sake of tradition.
    I find it hard to believe sara would turn down grissom, especially if we consider he is usually the reluctant one , now if it was the other way around...

5. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I wished we had a 'barf' icon... :mad: <-- This will do!! If they get Grissom to do this, then they might as well just get rid of his character from this show, because that is NOT Grissom.

Hopefully this is just a rumour!

6. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Honestly, many in the GSR camp don't know what to make of the rumor, either. EW's never been the most reliable source for information.

That said, I've always thought it was in Gil's character to have a little bit of old-fashioned nature to want to get married... JMO.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's hellogilbert that's great news, to many, and it is part of CSI, regardless of who likes it, and who doesn't, the character Grissom is the happiest and most contented, I've ever seen him, in in the history of this show, and after last week's ep. this would be the next level! sounds exciting, and I appreciate you posting this!

8. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

I was going to post this also HELLOGILBERT. Maybe, since they say he proposes in an unorthodox way, maybe they finally resolve the cocoon thing. I read somewhere that they had forgotten about the cocoon b/c of the focus on the MCSK storyline. Either way, I don't think it will turn it into a soap opera. They spend VERY small amount of time on personal stuff of the CSI's (although lately it's been more GSR focused, but still). I, for one, enjoy learning about the personal backgrounds and lives of the CSI's b/c I think it helps us to better understand the way they do things as an investigator.

On another note, I'm worried for Warrick. I hope he pulls through whatever "funk" he's gonna end up in!

9. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

Ok, i just saw the ctv preview for next week, and they show Grissom telling sara 'maybe we should get married' ARGGGGG

so that is why he had a nervous breakdown?? hmmmm...I don't want to see him happy, i want the interesting, cool Grissom back.

i am sorry, but them getting married is going into soapish territory, they need to get rid of both characters now, before it gets any worse. Hopefully sara says no.

10. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

Link to CTV promo please?

I'm not happy about this, but I'm glad they're going to get it over sooner rather than later.

11. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

I would bet...well, a hell of a lot...that the engagement ring is in the cocoon. i've been saying that since he sent it! Fans (including me, of course) have been waiting for seven years for this moment! Ok- commercials over- gotta go!

12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I saw the CTV promo as well. I think that Sara looked pleasantly shocked when he said, "Maybe we should get married." I'm wondering what sparks this conversation...maybe the pregnant rumours will finally come true! :lol: I know I'm off my rocker lol

Anyway, I agree with Daylight. In Rashomama, she was commenting on how many people get married for stupid reasons, but when it came to discussing it in front of Grissom, she defended herself and said she was not against marriage, just stupidity. I think she wanted to leave the marriage option open for them because we have to remember that they were together at that point.

13. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

there's a promo?!!!!

14. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yeah, it was aired after the Canadian showing which was from 8-9. I know, us Canadians are lucky eh? :)

I'm sure someone will have it up in a little bit. Unfortunately, I'm not equiped to do it.

15. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

you know xf, it makes me sad to know that someone would actually wish unhappiness on a person, fictional or not. i agree suffering and sadness makes for good tv, but...is that necessary.
    and i don't think this is out of character for grissom at all...and i'm sure many agree.
    he's a romantic, quoting shakespeare, he's been in love w/ sara for nine years...we see little snipits of that throughout all seven seasons!
    why are you so negative? :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.