Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Most definitely the 100% legal clips. I honestly wasn't referring to the encouragement of anything illegal. My apologies if it came out that way!

2. sal

sal Dead on Arrival

Yes Jorja did not confirm that she was leaving . I think Michael Ausiello is speculating and all the other reports i have seen of her leaving have been based on what he said.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thought I'd quote this again.

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Am I allowed to suggest that Sara may not be spokenn about here more than any other character? This is a SPOILER THREAD! Let's talk about Greg, Nick, Warrick, Cath, Gris, just as much as Sara.

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Has there been anything on who is working the cases in the next ep?

*hopes for more Nick and Greg interaction*

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I thought I heard Nick and Greg are working together on episode 8.

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i'm pretty sure nick and sara will probably be working together for the 'hello goodbye' episode. seeing as they worked on that case together in season 6, 'unusal suspect'.

what episode is it when grissom heads off to LA, or where ever the WAT show is?

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Am I in trouble for said that download? If I am, I'm sorry. I can't remember what it called.

I'm sure Nick and Sara will work together on 8x08, because they did work together in Unusal Suspect.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

FRESH FACE JOINS THE CAST OF CSI! from TV Guide Oct. 8-14

Jessica Lucas joins the cast October 11, as curious intern Ronnie Lake "Sara's the one I annoy the most, because I ask so many questions," Lucas says. "'But Jorja's been fantastic showing me the ropes" Ronnie investigates the murder of a homeless man with Sara in her first episode, and a body found at a construction site with Greg in another. And just when you think the CSI's are done rescuing each other, they're put to the test again with Ronnie. Will she survive for more than her four-episode arc? Says, exec producer Carol Mendelsohn. "That's a mystery ever our CSI's haven't figured out"

Reported by Anne Becker, Ali Gazan, N.F. Mendoza, Carlita Rizzo, Leane Rudolph and Deborah Starr Seibel.. [that's alot of reporters] :confused:

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I hope Jessica doesn't stay, the cast is already pushed for screen time.

According to the spoilers I've read Catherine, Nick, and Greg work this case. Not Sara.

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Remember wojo, The spoiler can subject to change. Catherine maybe working on the case, they could change it around and could be Sara working on it.

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

well, obviously they didn't make it that its sara at first, because then they'll say: 'sara's alive' so, i never know.

either way, i'm excited! i really hope the team still gets in interact with sara, even though they are on different shifts!

13. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I wonder if Sara will just quietly leave or will they just say their goodbyes. I have a feeling that it will be that Sara will just quietly leave, with no goodbyes. It may be painful to say goodbye to everyone.

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

DJ & NicknGrissom what you were given was not a warning but a gentle reminder. Which means that you are not in trouble, but to becareful using the term download because some who know here that legal downloads can be discussed and non legal downloads cannot.

But I have to wonder you all mentioned YouTube, were you thinking downloads or Uploads? Just to make sure. But as I said its a heads up. hence this --> ;)

15. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

What channel is the TV Guide Channel?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.