Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanessa said:
I have a question, I read somewhere that in the crossover episode Vivian will go to Vegas with Jack. Is that true? I love Vivian and I would really like to see her in that episode and I would like to see her interacting with Catherine. It would be so cool.

The sources certainly suggest that Vivian is in Nevada, but not until the Without a Trace episode of the crossover. So she won't be interacting with Catherine I'm afraid. As always these things are subject to change, so who knows...but in terms of the crossover I think it's just Jack and Grissom that will be in both shows.

Elsie said:
Vanessa said:
I have a question, I read somewhere that in the crossover episode Vivian will go to Vegas with Jack. Is that true? I love Vivian and I would really like to see her in that episode and I would like to see her interacting with Catherine. It would be so cool.

The sources certainly suggest that Vivian is in Nevada, but not until the Without a Trace episode of the crossover. So she won't be interacting with Catherine I'm afraid. As always these things are subject to change, so who knows...but in terms of the crossover I think it's just Jack and Grissom that will be in both shows.
Thanks
It's a shame that there's no indication that Vivian and Catherine will interact, but maybe I get lucky and things change. Maybe.

Just to let all of your fans know, that so far NO mention of Billy Petersen..Marg..Jorja..Eric..Paul.. Louise .. Robert, or Vivian, that doesn't mean their not here, just no sightings, no news about them in our local paper but, last night two of our boys were seen paryting after shooting!

NEWS

George Eads and Gary Dourdan, stars of the big hit CSI [duh] were partying at JET [Mirage] until 3:30 a.m. Tuesday, [naughty boys] after a long day of filming episodes around town [WHERE?] :mad: I't so cool that they hang out together, also a darling picture of George accompanying the little tid-bit, sorry no scanner :(

Norm Clarke..Las Vegas Review Journal

http://govegas.about.com/library/graphics/miragehot0004.JPG

desertwind, Please remember in the future that we have a "Spoiler picture thread" for posting pictures in, this is not the thread to do it. Thank you.

It's good that the cast gets along when they are not filming. Sometimes you hear about shows that have internal conflicts with the actors.

I was watching E! News tonight and Watch with Kristin said something about Jorga not being in the other eps of CSI being filmed so far this season and her possibly being out of the show. I think they have the video to the segment on the E! News Watch with Kristin website.

I saw that too, she said Sara may be a goner and that there is no mention of her so far for 7 episodes into the season.

Take it with a grain of salt, she's just guessing IMO.

I still think she lives but maybe needs time away from the job, you know. I know I would if I went through all of that.

Destiny said:
desertwind, Please remember in the future that we have a "Spoiler picture thread" for posting pictures in, this is not the thread to do it. Thank you.

Sorry Destiny I just put the link of where they were filming/partying not the actual picture, I will not do this in the future ;)

I wonder if CBS has been smart and hasn't filmed any of the Sara scenes in the episodes yet. Maybe they're waiting until after the premiere to wrap up the episodes by filming her scenes last. Obviously, she's going to be injured, so my guess is that her scenes in the first couple of episodes will be minimal. Well, that's my two cents!

Less than 24 hours!

that's a good theory, i think that's a good possiblity. it's either something like that, or they've just gotten really good at keeping things underwraps, secret filming locations and times, etc.
we'll soon find out, i supposed
22 hours ...holy freaking crap

Well, whatever happens....Sara surviving or not surviving, TPTB are going through some trouble to keep the actual outcome a secret. *shrug* Perhaps even to much, I dunno. I've given up speculating.

TONIGHTS the Night...we all survived the long wait!!! *claps*

*hopes CSI starts out with a HUGE BANG in the ratings, beating Greys*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back