Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it is finally tonight! Well tomorrow morning I will find out, but still, the wait to find out is finally over!! I hope she lives

Tonights ep really should be discussed in the Dead Doll thread, as stated by Destiny several times.

I am loking forward to A La Cart, Nick & Grg working together (maybe with Grissom) is a long awaited thing for me. My two fave guys.

Yeah... I'm refusing to speculate anymore until I see the premiere... Which is in 4 hours and 47 minutes for us in the US.

But I love hearing your guys' guesses. ^_^ They're really creative

I just found out that Nick and Greg have at leat a little scene together in 'Hello Goodbye'. Greg used to be goth to get girls, and he ended up getting depressed girls (Wojo, thought of you, right when I saw their names together)

Okay, having just watching the (IMHO disappointing) first episode, I have now see the short trailer for "next episode". I would appear that (1) the team are all asking each other about Grissom and Sara's past relationship, and (2) Ecklie is on the war path.

This ain't just going to be shipper stuff, this is going to be a whole freaking navy.

dude.... are you serious? i hope i don't get dissapointed, kind of makes me worry that you are.
looking forward, sort of to the next ep, then, to see the team's reaction and how it all plays out...*sigh*...

I LOVED IT
beyond words
amazing
fantabulous
sorry if this is an illegal post
i'm hyped
can't wait for next week's episode
2 years vs. 9 years?? dude....

I am loking forward to A La Cart, Nick & Grg working together (maybe with Grissom) is a long awaited thing for me. My two fave guys.

Can you elaborate on Greg and Nick working together? Do the spoilers mention much?

The next episode looks great and lighter after this serious opener. When Ecklie asks Grissom and Sarah when they first became intimate, they give different answers. Grissom says nine years and Sarah says two years. I am looking forward to the explanation for the difference.

I am looking forward to the regular case work in the next episode. I want my forensics and solving the cases back and no more drama.

It sucked. Really really terrible. I know I sound like a meanie, but after all is said and done, I know you will at least understand, if not agree.

Now, Ausiello is saying that Sara's last episode is November 9. He said it very definitively : her last episode is "Hello Goodbye". Will Hannah kill her at last? Or will she simply marry Gilbert and disappear into some other dimension? Sounds like Jorja thinks that the GSR is heading off into legend.

Meh, the prem. was alright. Nothing too special. 'Grave Danger' was better. *shrugs*

I'm with Wojo on this one. Next week's ep. looks good! Nick and Greg finally working a case together. Should be interesting.

You can discuss the next weeks ep in here until we (the mods) create the thread for that episode (usually done on Saturday). But all discussion for "Dead Doll" must take place in the thread for that discussion.

Thank you.

Yeah reading Ausiello's interview-seems like Jorja's last episode is "Hello Goodbye". so sara lives, but she is still leaving the show. How? I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back