Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

TV GUIDE Sept. 24-30

Haven't the CSI's suffered enough?

This is one unlucky bunch, for real. A quick tally..Nick was buried alive, Brass got shot, Greg was injured during the lab-explosion, ad later brutally attacked by a scary beat-down crew. Catherine's daughter was kidnapped, and her father was killed. Oh, and then there's Sara, When the 8th season premieres next week, we'll find out if the love of Grissom's life survives her Minature Killer attack. Goodness gracious. I imagine there are risks that come with this job, but things are getting out of control At this rate Warrick is due to be maimed, lamed or defamed by May 2008!

Writer Rochell D. Thomas

2. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Hahahah. Yeah. I can just imagine what so called 'spoliers' people are gonna pull out of this.
    "Guys, the water shorted out the fuse and the arm stopped moving. Guess she's dead."
    Because we all know if she was really gonna live, the arm would have magically kept moving. ;)

3. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

of course, that's how it works!!

maybe grissy was hoping that it would...

4. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

Is that Brass that he walks past in the first few seconds? The clip is so dark on my PC that it's hard to tell.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Mine was dark too but yeah It looked like Brass. I think pouring water over the miniture is downright silly and un-scientific, come on are we supposed to believe Grissom is THAT stupid? Or do they think we as viewers are stupid?

6. gregsandersfan

gregsandersfan Pathologist

It's really rather stupid. Just another "OMG! Look, the doll died, does that mean Sara will die?"

I could somewhat understand Greg's "The doll's still alive, that means Sara's still alive" in Living Doll because Natalie made the models after reality so they could guess that Sara was still alive when the doll was still moving, but pouring water over an electric device and trying to gain any knowledge from it for that situation is just silly.

This reminds me a bit of Grave Danger. Back then they seemed to be more busy watching Nick-video than actually looking for him. So is Grissom going to do silly experiments now instead of actually looking for Sara? :rolleyes:

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Grow up. (you all can gues what I'm reffering to

Boring promo if you ask me. The ep will be better.

8. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

That video dont work for me, maybe its because im in England..??

Ok with talk of all this Sara alive or Dead??

To be honest with you all, say the character is alive.. She's probably either in a coma or has some form of a break down so she can't go to work....

Remember though, as Joja didn't show up for work on the last day of shooting, then she will fell the consequence of her action, either a pay cut- or less screen time.

Regarding the character- then IF she is ok and does go back to work, she probably will be demomted to csi level 2. I've commented on another thread we have too many level 3's no level twos and poor old Greg as Level one.

Well I'm going on that thought, plus I can't remember who said it first Nick will step up as either acting supervisor, as Grissom has been on unpaid leave or temporary been demoted.

Because the bigger picture is that the contracts for William and Marge are up this seasons. So what ever happens I'm sure that it will be a great season... Although more Greg would be cool.

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Lemme guess...Warrick will be thrown off a cliff- :lol:

If these guys were real people, their life insurance premiums would skyrocket.

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Jorja did show up. Michael Ausillo causing trouble for her. He make it sound like she didn't show up for work, but she did. That was rumor that she didn't show up. Don't believe anything on tv guide.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good one, I never thought of that.. insurance premiums :lol: I think that was tongue in cheek, from the writer! cause nothing's ever happened to him physcially, I mean. he's had his problems in the past, and Grissom didn't fire him.. I just want Sept. 27th to hurry up and get here!

12. sal

sal Dead on Arrival

i think the story of her not showing up to film was first reported in the Star and got picked up by others I don't believe it. Fox's agent said she did film and the producer Narem Shanker said the episode went as planed from the start he also said she was a trooper in the premier.

13. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

The sound is bad for me on this clip, but it seems that it begins with a weather report for heavy rain. Grissom then goes to test the model for flooding. These models are very precise. He sees that the car is in a hole that fills up.
    I think that is the point of the clip - that Natalie intends for Sara to drown.
    LaSquisita

14. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

I see your point. That could explain why Natalie didn't kill her right away. Get cracking, Gil!

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

OK if that's the case then it does make more sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.