Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

grissom as always been proud of nick. as always pushed nick not to settle for 'regluar', he wants nick to shoot for the stars because he knows he's capable of it. i always knew nick was gonna be great, because grissom always helped nick along with him, giving him motavation and inspiration. i love nick and grissom's relationship. father and son. i just hope that GSR wont ruin it. because, nick always wants honesty from his team mates. we all saw how hurt nick was when catherine didnt let him and the team in on a case thing they were doing, he didn't feel trusted... how do you guys think he's gonna react to this? if some people are thinking: 'nick's gonna be fine with it.' you're wrong. if the writers go with the way they've made nick, he'll probably the most mad. catherine has always tried to take grissom's side. they're parteners, batman and robbin. but, for all you GSR fans, i hope you know that GSR isn't gonna be good for the team. honestly, i'd be pissed if, my best friends, people i've none for 8 years or longer, got together and were having a love affair and we didn't find out till a year later? that's stupid... i REALLY hope the team gets mad. yeah, grissom and sara wanted to protect their jobs, but they should have a little more trush in their friends. and the thing is is that if sara wasn't abducted, how long would grissom and sara go on with their secret relationship? when were they planning on telling everyone? were they going to have a secret wedding (if it went that far)? that would of made it even HARDER because they could of gone on for 2 years with the team not knowing.

sorry for my rambling, that stuff was just annoying me. i'm expecting this season to be a rocky season for the team. all secrets coming out in this season....

2. Veze

Veze Rookie

Are we still talking about spoilers here? :confused:

3. Vanessa

Vanessa Dead on Arrival

Ok, this will be the last thing I'll say, cause I agree that we're getting away from the purpose of this thread. And I'm sorry about that.
    As a GSR fan and as someone that frequents GSR sites and talks with other GSR fans, I would like to tell you that most GSR fans expect tension this season and actually welcome it. We do not want to see them all saying "It's about damn time!" (even if our fics say otherwise :p). What we don't expect is for everyone to just turn their backs on them. Yes, they may be mad. Yes, they may be disappointed, but turn their backs on them? No.
    And now, please go on with the spoilers. Again, I'm sorry for moving away from the purpose of this thread. I'll try my best not to do that again.

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

No harm done, being new allows some leeway and understanding which we give in certain circumstances, in this case it was more of a heads up for you and anyone else. ;)
    Partly yes, such as Nicks current possible promotion, BUT the discussion/debate or whatever regarding Grissom's attitude toward Nick in previous episodes Not so much on topic. Which brings me to...

A nice little reminder for EVERYONE this is a spoiler thread for future unaired episodes, not a debate thread between past and future, while at some point the two may meet it is usually in regards to a future ep, not so much in this case/discussion. Also a reminder on the fact that while spoilers are sparce it needs to be stated that they should be used as a guide as to what might happen and not necessairly what will happen.

*Moving the thread back on topic*

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I have to agree with Vanessa about the teams turn their back on Grissom and Sara. They will be hurt, but they won't turn their back on them. Grissom has always been there for them and never turn his back on them when they in trouble especially Warrick and Nick when they get in trouble with everything.

I have to agree with Destiny, this is a future spoiler, not a past spoiler. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th season are over and we are going in the 8th season. Let's talking about the 8th season, not the past season.

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Both Sara and Grissom have been there to support the team in the past (as well as have their differences), and considering Sara's condition, I can't see anyone laying on the guilt too soon.

7. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

8. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

What i hope will happen with Nick's leadership status is that Ecklie overrides Grissom's decision, . Griss has always been for Warrick as the leader - 'the rock of the team'. But if Ecklie pulls rank on Griss for his covert relationship and promotes Nick instead, there would be all kinds of repercussions. I'd be rooting for Ecklie this time.

That would also explain Nick's stress over the new position and the raft between him and Rick. I so don't buy that the marriage-problems are spillig over into his and Nick's relationship - they are guys after all. I'd love to see some friction in the team caused by dear Conrad. I so hope they have a interesting backstory tied to the promotion.

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Thanks for the new promo, Alex. Got to see a few new clips. 13 days...I can't wait.

10. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

omg, that new promo. who was that guy they were asking about sara and natalie? it looked like it might be in the parking garage where she was abducted. maybe he helped nat somehow

when grissom said "oh no" and started running, my heart stopped

grrr...13 days, i can't take this much longer

thanks for the promo alex

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm totally pumped for this season.

Although I'm cautiously optimistic about the spoilers.

12. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

Thanks for the promo! Is that from Canadian TV?

I may have to look into switching to being a Nick fan. It's too stressful being a Grissom fan right now. (Sort of j/k)

13. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

Seeing all the new promos is getting me pumped for the season opener. I'm still worried for Sara ... seeing the coyote (or wolf) approaching her was pretty scary. Seeing her underwater is scary too. All this scariness is good scary ... shows my interest.

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

That would be the security guard of the parking lot where Natalie abducted Sara...if the earlier spoilers stay accurate. lol.

15. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

they made it seem like he was going to be important
    like he's going to be involved in some way

wasn't he in the sandlot or something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.