Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers have gone a bit farther than just a title, but we don't know so much...nothing really about the main characters...I think it was stated above that the only names that were seen is Gris, Jack, Cath, Nick and Sofia.

Sara pregnant? EWWWWWW
I'm hoping that Sara's name in ep 3 was a mistake...but I think that TPTB want us to think that she is dead...I don't want to get my hopes up...I guess someone will have to be dissapointed, and since the majority want her to live it will be me (I normally do not state that opinion, but consider it a quiet, very calm version to what I wanted to say for something stated above)

Yes, I know that just because their name isn't mentioned doesn't really mean anything, and, in my opinion, the only reason we are not seeing Sara's name in any of the episodes would only be because TPTB are making sure her name is in none of the spoilers. Other than that, I personally see no reason why Sara's name would not not be in any of the spoilers for six episodes. And, I know some people are convinced that her name was in "Go To Hell," I personally saw these "spoilers" and I will say that I've never seen anything quite as misleading as those spoilers. So... I'm definitely not going on those.

And thanks for the correction Wojo, I meant 8x06 and somehow managed to say episode 8...

But I'm not saying she will die. Do not misunderstand me. Because every bit of logic says she lives... but these spoilers say the opposite. And while they'll do that a lot to throw us off, I've also seen them use that technique to prepare the audience of the death of a loved character. Example: Jericho. Not a well known show, but a perfect example of promos implying plain and clear that a character would die, and they did die.

Grizzom said:
Somebody on the official CBS CSI board seems to think that one of the Season 7 episodes pointed to Sara being pregnant and Grissom knowing about it - something about him assuring her that her work assignment had nothing potentially poisonous or contaminating associated with it.

which episode was that? i don't remember. and... i'd obvisouly want to be warned if i was working with someting poisonous.. and i'm not pregnant!

man, maybe catherine and grissom are sleeping together because now catherine is wearing the same kinda hat. maybe she accidently grabbed it by mistake after having a little night fling before heading out to find sara. <that's just as stupid!!

people are just jumping to conclusions. just sit back and enjoy the CSI experience!

That's funny. You'd think that after seven years, people would stop assuming Sara is pregnant since it's become pretty obvious that it's just Jorja's tummy. :lol:

The Sara pregnancy rumors come up about once every year or so. I really doubt it, and actually hope it's not true. The girl's crushed under a car. I don't need her losing a baby on top of being half crushed to death. Seriously, the crushing is enough to keep me invested in the outcome!

It's just a rumor, and I hope it's a completely unfounded one.

Jorja has a problem with her posture, the way she carries herself makes her tummy stick out. She is not pregnant.

Stated above NIck will be a 21C? I'm not sure what that means. Someone please explain and also where that info came from. thanks.

it's not her posture, she just gets a pudge every now and then. i like it, proves she's not another hollywood bimbo wearing a size 2 all the time. i doubt she's pregnant, i think she'll live
let's not get too snippy peeps!!
16 days

I'm glad that Nick is getting a episode that doesn't involve him getting hurt.

But I wish we could get a Warrick-centric episode that involves him.

vexus said:
I'm glad that Nick is getting a episode that doesn't involve him getting hurt.

But I wish we could get a Warrick-centric episode that involves him.

I would suspect that with the comments of Warrick having issues with his marriage and the mob that there will be at least one major Warrick centric episode this season.

GSRfanatic25: I know exactly what you mean, she's just not unhealthily skinny like a lot of other actresses. That's one of the things I love most about her.

I really don't think she's pregnant...

*crosses off another day on calendar until premier*

I agree with ALYSSA, that these rumors about Sara being pregnant popping up once in a while...this is like the third year that I've read the similar comments/questions/rumors.

I read somewhere once, that she does enjoy a few beers as well, now how reliable THAT source is, I don't know, but it is possible. That can do it, lol, I know! :lol:

Sara had an almost DUI in s3, well DUI I guess...if that helps anything....Just 2 more weeks...we went this far. I thought I wasn't going to last, but my saying is, if you pass half, you can pass the rest.

(Random, but Tales of the City books and Twin Peaks got me through this hard CSIless time)

Wojo said:
Jorja has a problem with her posture, the way she carries herself makes her tummy stick out. She is not pregnant.

Stated above NIck will be a 21C? I'm not sure what that means. Someone please explain and also where that info came from. thanks.

I believe that was 2IC, meaning probably second in charge? At least that's how I read it since some of the articles that are out say that he's "stepping up" and becoming a leader. I'm not sure if any specifically said he was being promoted tho or not.

Will they have a scene where Grissom officially tells Nick he is second in charge or has he been second in charge all along? Aren't the only people that outrank him Catherine and Grissom?

Wojo said:
eszmanda_luver said:
Hmmm.. in the 8th episode, which is, if I'm not mistaken, the crossover episode,

The CSI/WaT crossover is NOT the 8th epsidoe it is the 6th, and it's called 8x06 "Who and What" that is as far as the spoliers have gotten so far.

Veze said:
YESSSS!

According to the spoilers on CSI Files, the 5th episode seems to be a "Nicksode" :D

Ep 8x05 is titled "The Chick Chop Flick Shop" and is about a horror movie set. Nick and Catherine are on the case .

The 8th episode of the season will be a mobster related episode, directed by the man who directed William Petersen in "To Live and Die in LA"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back