Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

Thanks! Duh, probably everybody but me knew what she really meant!

2. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i was rewatching monster in a box, and hodges mentions that vegas is coyote country. it's not much, prolly not important, but it made me think of the promo. a kind of insignificant foreshadowing.
    and could anyone tell what was lowering the car onto sara? cause natalie's watching it happen, and then she just walks away. was there someone else there or what?

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

gsr rulz, I found this over on YTDAW. It's a scan of the TV Guide Fall Preview issue put up by ricker23.

TV Guide pg1
    TV Guide pg2

I think that's what you wanted.

Susan

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Good question...

that sneak peak was pretty intense, makes me even more excited to see this.

5. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

Hmm.. the thing putting the car on top of her had to be a crane or something like that, which means there HAD to be someone else, because Natalie just walked away. Maybe whoever wroked the crane could tell the CSIs the general area of the car? Because maybe the person lowering it just thought they were putting a car in the desert? I don't know, just a thought. And even though that TV Guide picture is a cast shot, it seems like they're all going to set out to look for Sarah. There's a desert behind them.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Hmmm...that's just odd. When the shot pulls back as Natalie is walking away, there's nothing there that could have been lowering the car...nothing nearby or attached.

I guess anything pulled out of context is going to seem weird. So...we need to see the whole thing!! Hurry up, 9/27!!

7. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

I don't know if this has already been posted, but I just read the new Entertainment Weekly and there's a little thing about CSI. It just says the new CSI lady is a CSI-in-training and confirms that she's only signed up for 4 episodes. It also mentions the CSI/Two and a Half Men thing.

8. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Yes, I meant jorjafox.net - sorry for the confusion!! I didn't realize abbreviating lead to such a site! SO SORRY GUYS! I tend to automatically abbreviate Jorja Fox for JF in my own head....

9. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

THANKS BLACKFLAG! Yep, that's what I was looking for!

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

BIG THANK'S for this, WOW, scary and creepy again.. How many days now? 20 right :confused: they all look so somber :(

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I think it may be the way the promo was cut, Natalie probably lowered the car and then walked away. Promo's are cut like this all the time, that way you don't really know what you are seeing until it airs. She may be been alone or not.

Thanks for those TV gudie pics, blackflag Greg looks really fine!! And the article says Warrick get's involved with old vegas mobsters?? That's sounds pretty wild, maybe some drama for Warrick is on the way or maybe it's his turn to have his life threatened? Eitherway sounds exciting!

12. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Love the sneak peek! Geez, TPTB sure know how to drive people crazy! I CAN'T STAND IT, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

13. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i looked back at it and thought maybe it was cut. i guess they don't want to reveal who is working w/ her if she has anyone. i never really thought she'd work w/ someone though.
    i second that and add PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HURRY UP 27! TPTB ARE GOING TO KILL ME
    ahhh, ranting, does a body good.

14. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I was reading the write up about this season of Without a Trace which has a description of the crossover with CSI:Crime Scene Investigation. The article indicates the episode will focus on how Jack and Grissom work togeather when they are both used to being in charge. We will get to see Jack work with Grissom's staff and Grissom work with Jack's staff.It will be interesting to see who they have the most difficulty working with. Who will Jack have the most problems with. Will it be Catherine, Hodges, or Greg? I can't wait for the FBI agents reaction to Grissom. I especially want to see Vivienne and Grissom togeather. Vivienne is my favorite character on that show.

15. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Did the TV Guide bother to mention anything about Greg?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.