Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

(Comes out of her corner that she has been hiding in)

Interesting new spoilers that have come up. As for the whole Nick thing being supervisor, it doesn't mean he will be. Like they have said time and time again, spoilers you have to take with a grain of salt. They can change on one second notice, but if I was going to read into it. Stepping up just he's going to lead the charge, doesn't mean he will take Grissom's place just maybe lead the pack.

I've been a leader on numerous occasions on things, and a good leader will listen not always lead the charge. So saying he has no leader quality is not true. I like Warrick but I think he gets to hot to easily, and still needs to learn how to cool his temper.

Honestly every character has their own unique quality to them...anyways I love the new spoilers and I can't wait to see what happens in this season.

I hope that Peterson and Marge decide to stay...at least until 10 years. Not many shows can say they held the original cast through 10 years.

I’m dying for more spoilers, I know I shouldn’t but its great!

I love Warrick to pieces, but a supervisor he is not *g* In Ellie he demanded full control over what everyone did, that is a sure way to burn out and alienate his underlings. He also turned to Nick when the boat got to rocking a wee bit to much for him. warrick has the passion, oh gawd, I love his passion but the thing with supervising it that you need to see others POVs too - and Nick excels in this more than even the current supervisors.

Nick as lead in Gum Drops just went with the flow and trusted his co-workers while being the driving force. That is what supervising is all about.

But do I believe CM? No way in hell - last season there was supposed to be a Warrick arc with him having trouble with gambling due tohis failed marriage and Nick being there for him. It was mentioned once.

The idea that Billy leaving can't be a shock to people. I know it's become a bit of a cry wolf situation with him, but as gilsgal says he does want to get back to the theatre. And he ain't getting any younger! CSI is 9+ months of the year, it's all consuming for him as an actor and as a producter. He won't do it forever.

I'm not going to say much beside the fact that I will love it if Nick takes over. He would be a very great choice.

Then again, I have in my mind the way I want the show to end (when, sadly, that day will come) and in that none of them leave.

I know this is off topic form what you guys are talking about but I heard in season 8 they find the car that sara was under but when they looked sara wasn't there. If this is true does anyone know what happned to her.

I would actually prefer Warrick taking over. I'm a huge Nick Fan, but I think that Warrick would handle the leadership position better. Plus, it would give him more screen time. I mean, we got very little Warrick last season.

I was kind of hoping that this new character, Veronica Lake, Would stay longer. Maybe what the show needs is a new breath of air. It is doing so horrible now, that a new permanent character couldn't possibly make it worse. If anything, it would make it better.

I'm not sure how I'm feeling about Greg and him writing a book. :p I don't think that storyline could last all season. And with all do respect, I think Greg had enough screen time last season with "Fannysmackin" and the episodes following. He doesn't really need another arc.

I am glad that TPTB are trying to continue Catherine's arc. They did a HORRIBLE job with her father dying and her daughter being kidnapped, and oh yeah she was raped! :mad: We need some new Writers ASAP! :D

sumiko_umeko said:
I know this is off topic form what you guys are talking about but I heard in season 8 they find the car that sara was under but when they looked sara wasn't there. If this is true does anyone know what happned to her.

Well if its near Area 51..aliens! Okay sorry could not resist...everybody assuming that she got out and is walking around dazed and disoriented. Car accidents, most of the time people get killed because they get out of their cars and walk around in such a complete state of shock. I agree with the speculation that Sara got out of the car and is either wandering or was picked up and yet to been identified.

CCA said:
sumiko_umeko said:

Well if its near Area 51..aliens! Okay sorry could not resist...everybody assuming that she got out and is walking around dazed and disoriented. Car accidents, most of the time people get killed because they get out of their cars and walk around in such a complete state of shock. I agree with the speculation that Sara got out of the car and is either wandering or was picked up and yet to been identified.

Around arear 51! really! I didn't expect to hear that! :D

sumiko_umeko said:
Greg and him is writing a book? who is this "him"?

Sorry! :D Let me re-phrase it. I don't know how I feel about Greg and how he's writing a book.

I hope that clears up the confusion!

Like I said earlier I don't see this book thing as a arc, most likly it's a one time/one episode Greg moment.

I think Nick would make a good leader, he has grown alot over th years and has become a lot tougher since Grave Danger -IMHO. However I tend not to believe CM's spoilers becuse most of the time it never comes to pass.

kimbo08 said:
sumiko_umeko said:
Greg and him is writing a book? who is this "him"?

Sorry! :D Let me re-phrase it. I don't know how I feel about Greg and how he's writing a book.

[/QUOTE]
ohhh, yes that did clear it up. Is that is what going to happen in season 8, and what is the book about? ( If you know )

And I agree that storyline wouldn't last long. :lol:

Greg askes Cath's mom to dinner to pick her brain, because he's working on a book about old Vegas. In ep 804. Hope that helps you.

I'm wodering if this situation with Catheine and the lawyer working on a big case has anything to do with San Fransisco?

Wojo said:
Greg askes Cath's mom to dinner to pick her brain, because he's working on a book about old Vegas. In ep 804. Hope that helps you.

Really! I didn't even know that! thanks! :D

angeldreams There is a special thread for season 8 pictures, this is strictly for discussion. If you want you can go back to your thread and edit out the link and then post it in the Picture thread. You have 24 hrs from the time you post to do so. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back