Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

The “kind of” spoiler about Nick stepping forward into a leadership role is the best news I have heard about season 8 so far. I can so see Nick in this role. I think Gumdrops, Redrum and Eleven Angry Jurors proves he has what it takes to lead. To me it makes perfect sense, and I have often wondered if that was where they were going with his character. I really, really want Warrick to get more screen time but stepping out and taking more of leadership role seems to fit Nick better than Warrick.

What makes me really excited about this spoiler is that it shows character development for a CSI because they are just doing their job, and that’s it. Not a romance, personal drama, or what their hobbies are outside of work, but what happens to them in the course of doing their job.

What I have always loved about CSI is seeing how these characters handle, and do, their jobs on an everyday basis. I could care less about what their outside projects are, or who they are dating etc. I love CSI because it is a crime drama, and often I wish they would considerate more on the crime, and less on the “personal” drama, and it looks like with Nick we may get that this year. This really makes me happy.

Can I ask a Question?

How is Nick more ready for a leadership role than Warrick?

Different between Nick and Warrick, Nick can handle thing better then Warrick. Well, Nick did make mistake some on Gum Drops. Warrick can't handle it, he can handle few minutes and can't handle the next, remember Ellie, he went to Nick advice about he need to talk to Grissom then Nick said to him, "Talk to him." Warrick said it again, "I don't want to talk to him." Then Nick said, "Don't talk to him."

Boys, I can picture them as outdoor, they love the outdoor then they do indoor. Sara is the same way with the boys. They don't like paperwork.

Greg got a long way to go to be the leader. He is smart, but he got a long way to go. I don't think Greg can handle the leader, he love to be outdoor, not indoor.

Guys, Nick step up. Could be a lot of thing, he may not get it, who know. I wouldn't believe Carol anyway. Carol said last season, we will see Nick have a break down and Warrick be there for him, but we didn't see it. I don't believe Carol. I will wait and see next years, we just start on 8th season right now. We will have to wait 'till May to see if Billy and Marg renewal their contract.

How is Nick more ready for a leadership role than Warrick?

I don't think it is an issue of Nick being more prepared for the job than Warrick, they both have the same amount of training and very good skill sets, but I think Nick fits the role of leader better.

Both are top notch CSI's but Nick was the one who applied for lead CSI, not Warrick, and Nick's personality just seems to fit better as a leader. As it has already been pointed out, Warrick had a tough time in Ellie as the team leader, although that is not to say he could not do it now, but add that to the fact that Nick has shown that he wants to move up and it seems like Nick would be a better fit.

Either one is a win/win but the team seems to respond to Nick really well when he leads so it works for me.

I am just happy that we have some possible Nick developments this year. Now if we can get a good storyline for Warrick I will be in happy land.

I thinks they'd both be great ;) but, Warrick is a bit too intense, Nick's more compassionate and understanding with the team ;) and it's good to hear that they 'have no plans to bring back Lady Heather", to me, she's really run the course of her portrayal on this show, there's no place for her, Grissom has helped her as much as anyone can, now she needs to move on, and help herself! and it's really a diservice to the actress, Melinda Clarke, What's she supposed to do pace around chewing her nails waiting to see if they call her for another guest shot? she's probably so moved on, and that's good for her!

I like these new spoilers. Nick stepping up...does that nesecarily mean supervisor? I thought of the words as Nick having more of a spotlight, which would be amazing. I like him as supervisor too...we'd get more of him. More of Warrick would be amazing too.

Can someone explain more about the Cath thing? I don't quite get what the big deal case is...and why she is doing it...

As for Cath, the one problem that I have with her having stories is that everytime she does, there is a ton of complaining about Cathdrama. I like her, and I really don't mind her storylines. Sure, I'd love if Nick and Warrick would have more (and as much as I like Greg, his storylines seem to bring on way too much squeeling for my taste), but Cath having something sounds great.

THE CSI TEAM RUSHES TO FIND SARA, THE LATEST VICTIM OF THE MINIATURE KILLER, AS HER LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE IN THE VEGAS DESERT, ON THE EIGHTH SEASON PREMIERE OF "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, SEPT. 27

"Dead Doll" - Sara's fate remains in question as the CSI team rushes to find out if she survived an attack by the miniature killer, on the eighth season premiere of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Sept. 27 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Gil Grissom...William Petersen

Catherine Willows...Marg Helgenberger

Warrick Brown...Gary Dourdan

Nick Stokes...George Eads

Captain Jim Brass...Paul Guilfoyle

Greg Sanders...Eric Szmanda

Dr. Robbins...Robert David Hall

Hodges...Wallace Langham

RECURRING CAST:

Sofia Curtis...Louise Lombard

GUEST CAST:

Natalie Davis...Jessica Collins

Officer Mitchell..................... ..... Larry Mitchell

Dr. Kachler...Zach Grenier

Zapata Childs...Larry Hankin

Security Guard...Patrick Renna

Chopper Pilot...Ben Skorstad

Paramedic #1...Jeffrey D. Stevens

Paramedic #2...John Everlove

Medi-Vac Pilot...M. Evan Jensen

Gina Cancelliere...Gina Cancelliere

WRITTEN BY: Dustin Lee Abraham and Allen MacDonald

BASED ON A STORY BY: Naren Shankar, one of the series' executive producers

DIRECTED BY: Kenneth Fink, one of the series' executive producers

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, MYSTERY, SUSPENSE

RATING: TV-14-V

So is Louise not a regular anymore is that just messed up? :(

Naren Shankar wrote Lab Rats, right?

Bobby, Wendy, Henry and David all appear in ep 4

Shane, you forgot to put Jorja Fox on the cast list, she still on it. They could be all mess up. And Jorja is still on the second and third episode of 8th season.

NicknGrissom said:
Shane, you forgot to put Jorja Fox on the cast list, she still on it. They could be all mess up. And Jorja is still on the second and third episode of 8th season.

I didn't write that list. It was a official CBSPress release and that was how they had the list. They DID NOT list Jorja.

Okay, I didn't know that. I thought you forgot to put on the list. I think they mess it up. I go to CBS.com and to see the fall preview on CSI and her name is still on it. I don't go to CBSpress.

What I like about the list is that Wallace Langham is finally listed as a SERIES REGULAR. About damn time! I love Hodges for me he is the funniest person on CSI!

Who knows what the list really means but I am way happy that WL is listed as he is.

NicknGrissom said:
Okay, I didn't know that. I thought you forgot to put on the list. I think they mess it up. I go to CBS.com and to see the fall preview on CSI and her name is still on it. I don't go to CBSpress.

Your right, she is listed, on the other one, so this is a mistake/oversight, beings she's in the first 3 spisodes ;)

desertwind said:
NicknGrissom said:

Your right, she is listed, on the other one, so this is a mistake/oversight, beings she's in the first 3 spisodes ;)

I don't know where you are looking but I got mine directly from the CBSPress site: here

Perhaps you got yours from The Futon Critic and they added it in. IDK.

Interesting considering that Naren said that Jorja was a trooper in her scenes while she was under the mustang with the water surrounding her.

Maybe they are just trying to trick people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back