Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

Entertainment Weekly annonce le casting de Jason Wiles dans la saison 8 des Experts : Manhattan.

newsart6882.jpg

Il jouera le rôle de John Curtis, un homme lié à une affaire sur laquelle Jo a travaillé à Washington qui l'a conduite à partir et rejoindre le labo criminel.

Ali (Beau Garrett) accuse John de l'avoir violée.

L'épisode avec Jason Wiles sera diffusé le 4 Novembre prochain sur CBS aux Etats-Unis.

source: http://www.lesexpertsmanhattan.fr/news.php?idnews=6882&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Translation:

Entertainment Weekly announces the casting of Jason Wiles in the season 8 of the Experts: Manhattan.

He will play John Curtis's role, a man bound(connected) to an affair on which Jo worked in Washington which led(drove) her to leave and to join the criminal lab.

Ali ( Beau Garrett) accuses John of having violated her.

The episode with Jason Wiles will be broadcasted on November 4th of this year on CBS in the United States.

Thanks, perlnoir.

I think I must have missed this, but I didn't know it's Beau Garrett who's supposed to play this girl. I'm very positive about this casting choice and I hope she'll be given a really good material, 'cause she can do a lot with this (well, judging by tv shows I saw her in).

I still have a hard time with Mac ships, 'cause of my Smacked obsession lol

What's the big deal about letting some spoilers out early? Why do the 'embargo' thing? I don't get it.

Re the premiere, I'm gonna be crying a lot too.

Well, MacsGirlMel, I have a problem with the Mac ships too because he belongs with me. LOL

I'm the same way too MacsGirlMel about 'SMacked'.

I still am deeply embittered over it to this day. That's why ultimately, I'd like it to be left up to the audience's imagination to decide who Mac utlimately ends up with.

Thanks, perlnoir.

This is just... unfair. If I have goose pumps while watching the material about MAKING this episode, I really don't want to see myself watching the episode itself.

Btw., I haven't mentioned this before, but I think the title for season premiere is perfect.

Plus, I'm already in love with Flack/Danny scene.

Last edited:

Here's the press release for episode 3:

WHEN THE BODY OF A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMAN IS FOUND IN A STOLEN FERRARI, THE INVESTIGATION LEADS TO A FAMILY OF CAR THIEVES, BUT THE CSIS MUST FIND THE MURDERER BEFORE THE REST OF THE FAMILY MEETS THE SAME FATE, ON "CSI: NY," FRIDAY, OCT. 7

Courtney Ford ("True Blood," "Dexter") Guest Stars as Nicole, One of the Car Thieves

CHEAT TWEET: Beautiful women, hot cars, and the family that steals together... on #CSINY 10/7 (add link to release)

"Cavallino Rampante" - When the body of a beautiful young woman is found in a stolen Ferrari, the investigation leads to a family of car thieves, but the CSIs must find the murderer before the rest of the family meets the same fate, on CSI: NY, Friday, Oct. 7 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Det. Mac Taylor........................ .... Gary Sinise
Jo Danville...................................... Sela Ward
Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe Messer............ Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:
Officer Lauren Cooper........ Jeananne Goossen
Nathan Purdue............................... Tim Guinee
Michelle Moore........ Elizabeth Lauren Hoffman
Nicole Moore........................... Courtney Ford
Audrey Noonan......................... Michelle Page
Arthur Noonan.................... Jonathan Schmock
Harry Rose............................... Michael Cotter
Jamie Fisher............................... Laura Ornelas

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY

WRITTEN BY: Adam Targum
DIRECTED BY: Nathan Hope

Thanks for the pictures :D Mac still doesn't look a day over late 40's, it's just his eyebrows that are bothering me now :lol:. I think Lindsay looks good aswell:)

Gary's/Mac's eyebrows are a little on the light side. Whoever makes up his face probably got carried away with the razor. Leave the eyebrows alone! :devil:

They need to leave the hair dye and hair clippers alone aswell cause i love Gary's natural hair colour and they should let him grow it a little bit curly, although, that might me 'Un-Mac' like /

At least the difference probably isn't as dramatic as Willam Petersen. I saw him without the hair coloring and was like "whooaaaa"

Danny in uniform :drool:

"Cheat Tweet"? That's interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back