Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he say before the "son"? I can't remember. I remember hearing the "son" part. Maybe he was talking to Eric? He called Ryan "son" when he first hired him and told him he had a case and then said "go on, son". :lol:
I believe he said, "what did you do, son?" But it was said weirdly. It almost sounded as if two different sound bytes had been clipped together. I agree with you all, I don't think he was talking to Kyle.

It would be so nice to see Ryan with a family! I always feel like that guy goes home to an empty house...:(

What did he say before the "son"? I can't remember. I remember hearing the "son" part. Maybe he was talking to Eric? He called Ryan "son" when he first hired him and told him he had a case and then said "go on, son". :lol:
I believe he said, "what did you do, son?" But it was said weirdly. It almost sounded as if two different sound bytes had been clipped together. I agree with you all, I don't think he was talking to Kyle.

It would be so nice to see Ryan with a family! I always feel like that guy goes home to an empty house...:(

Okay, I remember now. Yeah, I thought when seeing the preview that Horatio was talking to Delko at first, but then I saw the woman bleeding on the ground and thought, maybe he's talking to whoever did that to her.

Yeah, I've been wanting to meet Ryan's family for a while. I mean, we've met Horatio's, Eric's, Alexx's, Natalia's and Calleigh's family members. The only ones left are Ryan, Frank and Valera. We know Frank has kids and an ex wife, but have never seen them. We know Ryan has an uncle Ron, a niece and that means at least one sibling, but we've never seen them. Apparently now Ryan has a nephew in addition to the niece he gave an ipod to. :lol: And we don't know anything about Valera's personal life aside from when she briefly dated Nick Townsend.

Huh? When did we figure this out? :O

From the spoilers I read.
Ooooh, you mean in that post you were explaining what you read? Aha, sorry, got confused. :lol: I like the idea of that storyline if we finally get to meet someone from Ryan's personal life.

So...where were these spoilers originally read?

If that is how it happens...then wow... I hope the kid isn't murdered or anything. It says that the kid doesn't have any lines. So it could be that Ryan's dropping him off at school, waves goodbye, shots are fired.

I would cry.

For real.

:(

From the spoilers I read.
Ooooh, you mean in that post you were explaining what you read? Aha, sorry, got confused. :lol: I like the idea of that storyline if we finally get to meet someone from Ryan's personal life.

So...where were these spoilers originally read?

If that is how it happens...then wow... I hope the kid isn't murdered or anything. It says that the kid doesn't have any lines. So it could be that Ryan's dropping him off at school, waves goodbye, shots are fired.

I would cry.

For real.

:(

I read spoilers at a specific site, which I can't name on the board b/c of copyright infringement laws.

I can also tell you that nothing, in this ep anyway, happens to the young boy. All I read was that Ryan drops the boy off at school and waives goodbye and his attention is turned to his ringing cell phone where he receives a call to go to a crime scene.

^^How random would it be if that was all we saw or heard? It didn't tie into the case at all, and no one talked about it. That would be weird...just a random thought. :lol:

That's exactly what I was thinking! How boring is that?? Just when we think we can have just a little character development!!! :mad:

Argh.

Send me a PM about this spoiler site Delkolover, pretty please? haha...

^^How random would it be if that was all we saw or heard? It didn't tie into the case at all, and no one talked about it. That would be weird...just a random thought. :lol:

That's exactly what I thought :lol:. It would be so frustrating and dare I say typical :scream:. I really hope we get to see more than that, maybe at some point during Ryan's case he has to go back to the school because something happened. So the first part would be an intro to what happens later on in the episode. Wishful thinking? :lol:

Hmm... maybe the kid's parents (whichever one is Ryan's sibling) gets in trouble and gets arrested or something and that's why Ryan has to take the kid to school. I really think it would be interesting if the kid's parents get killed and Ryan has to take custody cause there's no one else who can and he doesn't want the kid going into foster care. I want to know though if Ryan has a niece and a nephew or if the writers did a switcheroo thinking we wouldn't remember that Ryan was supposed to have a 12 yr old niece. :lol: Believe me ptb, the avid Ryan fans remember well. :lol: Hopefully its just another sib's kid or the niece's brother or something.

Right, I will be very disappointed if they bring in some relative of Ryan's, only for it to be a 2 seconds thing that has no relation whatsoever to the plot. There is no point in doing it! Hopefully it produces a plot like GNRFan thought up, I like abit of angst!

^^Yeah, that would be an interesting plot. But knowing how ridiculous those writers can be, I wouldn't be surprised if they had Ryan drop him off at school and that was it. Then they would call that character development.

And I would scream.

Wasn't it said in the spoiler I posted "NON-SPEAKING IN THIS EPISODE, BUT WILL BE GUARANTEED AN ADDITIONAL EPISODE AT TOP OF SHOW". So something has to happen, even if it's not until the next episode they're in.

^^Yeah. What does additional episode at top of show mean?

I bet it will be day 2: Ryan takes kid to school again. Waves. Leaves.

And then, Eric and Calleigh wink at each other for 15 minutes while Horatio learns how to deal with teenager Kyle for another 45!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, there's a murder too.

^^:)

You know, I just had a thought. Has it been confirmed that this kid is his nephew? It could be some secret son he has or something.

Then the kid would probably die if he's only in 2 episodes. :( Gah, that would be sooooo depressing. But it might happen if my previous prediction doesn't.

^^:)

You know, I just had a thought. Has it been confirmed that this kid is his nephew? It could be some secret son he has or something.

Then the kid would probably die if he's only in 2 episodes. :( Gah, that would be sooooo depressing. But it might happen if my previous prediction doesn't.

I hope it's not a son. They already did that with Horatio. No one else on the show (besides Frank who has already mentioned having kids) should get a son unless it's newborn and it's not a "the ex comes back and dumps a kid on him" kind of thing. Too Dallas/Knots Landing like for my tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back