Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well that made sense:lol: and I'd love this idea but not only for Kyle.
    I'd love it also for Yelina, Jake, Valera and Stetler:lol:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, I think Valera should be in the opening credits all the time. Cause she's on more episodes than Kyle, Yelina, Jake and Stet. But, yeah that would be a good option for the rest of them. :) I mean, Vegas added Labrat Hodges to the opening credits (this past season) and are probably going to add Wendy as well (this coming season) and NY is probably going to add Adam. So, why can't Miami have a labrat in the opening credits? Valera's really the only choice. She's been there long enough and has definitely more than earned a spot. I mean, they even gave her a storyline with the whole Nick Townsend thing. Why not add her?

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

LOL can you imagine them actually changing the opening credits more than once every 4 years? :lol: Holy crap, they'd explode.

I like that idea though. They could do that with the others too but I'd imagine it could be too spoilery for some if Yelina/Kyle/Valera/Stetler showed up as a surprise but TADA they were already in the opening credits to let us know they'd be on the episode. Of course normally, they have to put guest stars' names at the beginning anyhow. (à la Rory Cochrane for BBYD anyone?) And it's not always a surprise. Am I just adding onto the insanity of not making sense? :lol:

It would be nice but wouldn't get too complicated having to change the credits over and over again? CSI can handle it but I'm not sure Miami can. :eek: :lol: Whatever, if it gets them to change the bloody thing, I'm for it.

ETA: I'm a bit disjointed today, sorry, heh.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  4. Illest Illesha

Illest Illesha Victim

I totally agree! Haha changing the credits would be awesome.
    Kyle and Horatio won't
    You know who else should "come back"
    We need another appearance from SPEED
    Maybe he could reappear and advise Eric on the whole Hiphugger situation...
    Hmm?
    Or maybe he'll be surprised about the whole thing..

5. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall: I need more Spoiler pics!!! :D Ow!

Hey Delkolover and Vegaslight....:shifty: Where are you guys? :lol:

I would Love to see more interaction with H and Kyle. That would be great to see how Horatio deals with his son, and like wise.

H&C too... Hehehe :devil::devil::devil:
    I just had to... the devil made me do it!

HCrazy :cool:

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Maybe they haven't told us that Kyle went to college early and he's about to become a CSI.

Only way I would want to see a character's son as a regular. :shifty:

7. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

:guffaw:Christ, why wouldn't that surprise me? For some reason I could see Miami doing something along those lines. We know that continuity hasn't always been a strong suit. I hope not though, it would be one of those Days of Our Lives moments where a character has a toddler, and the next month the same character suddenly has a teenager...:rolleyes:

I can't believe that I just compared CSI: Miami to Days of Our Lives. This could be the end of times....:eek:

8. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I haven't been in for awhile but I've missed a LOT. First off: Kyle is a series regular?!

They won't make Valera a series regular, they never made Tyler or Cooper regulars, and they actually work in the lab. But they're going to make Horatio's son one? What is he, gonna become a CSI now? Catherine's daughter Lindsey had a pretty big role in some episodes and she was never a regular.

It's just getting a little ridiculous to me. I've always loved Miami, but CSIs don't chase criminals around the world, or take down evil mobsters, or fake their deaths, all as part of some conspiracy. It's just getting ridiculous.

Even so, I'm excited to see what they do with the whole 'Horatio fake-dying' arc. I wish that it wasn't another way to show how super-humanly Horatio is, and how he can take down criminals single-handedly, and that maybe he was actually shot for real, but oh well. :rolleyes:

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ep 706 is called "Wrekcing Crew"

When the the prime witness in a murder case involving one of the biggest mob bosses in miami is murdered the team is in a race against time to find the killer and get the mob boss behind bars.

Calleigh and Eric are with the main witness in the trial when he is killed in right in front of them when a wrecking crane crashes into the building they are in! The witness clings to a hole in the floor...With Eric pinned against the wall by some furniture, Calleigh is the only one who can help him. She grabs his hand but has she is about to take the other one, the ground beneath her shakes causing her to loose her grip the witness falls to his death. Considering the sensitive nature of the case, no one thinks it is a coincidence the crane hit the building.

The wife, totally distraught that the police couldn't protect her husband when they promised to, hauls off and slaps Calleigh when she tries to lend her condolences and promises of catching his killer and once again offers witness protection for her and her son; but she no longer trusts the police.

The team now has to figure out who killed the witness; was it the mob or did someone else have a grudge against him?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  10. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Well that certainly sounds interesting. Eric's in trouble! I do like those storylines. But c'mon - another mob storyline? They could easily do that same storyline with some other type of person. Why does it always have to be mob-related?

11. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

It's either mob-related, celebrity-related, or someone who has a gigantic house that looks great on television related. Always.

It's Miami Style.

But the whole Cal not being able to save someone storyline sounds interesting.

12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I like Calleigh being slapped... I don't like to see her in pain, but I love how she can act only with her face. I can't wait to see her expression...

13. Megamel

Megamel Victim

I can't wait for the premiere!!!!!

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't like the whole Calleigh getting slapped thing. I mean, honestly it isn't her fault what happened. And I don't give a flip how distraught the victim's wife is. She has NO right to slap Calleigh. She should save her anger for the people who killed her hubby. Yeesh! Poor Calleigh! She has some troubles. Getting ran off the road into the water, getting shot in the arm, getting kidnapped, etc... and now getting slapped? Why are they always picking on poor Calleigh? :lol:

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for this spoiler delkolover

:eek:OMG I can't imagine Cal trying to save a person and not being able to do it:(. This must be such a sad episode especially for Cal. She didn't need it, poor Cal.
    Only one question, Eric pinned against the wall.....injuries??? I mean this event must cause something to his bullet. I can't wait for Eric's consequences.

OMG Calleigh slapped:eek::eek:. I really can't believe it. Poor girl...she really needs a long vacation. After such a bad year she also sees that man, she was going to save, dying and then she will be slapped. I mean poor Calleigh. I really hate seeing her in these situations.
    I can understand that woman's pain but Calleigh being slapped, I think it's too much. I mean she hasn't any right to slap the cop who was trying to save her husband's life. Calleigh did everything she could. I don't think I'll be able to see Calleigh being slapped after such a bad day. I really don't like it.
    I think that after this event will have a lot of psychological problems
    This year for Calleigh: punched, kicked and now slapped....wow!
    Anyway I can't wait for the pierceless face Emily will do in that moment:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.