Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
pabzi said:
I don't think the MCSK is Natalie. I think I've said it before. Too many spolers came out too soon. To me it doesn't add up...I huess we won't know till we see...

No you're not the only one. I always think that we were submerge in "nathalie spoilers" for a reason. Keeping us of the hook. I'm looking forward to the season finally because I think anything is possible.

Way back, around the time of Loco Motives, the writers said that they are dropping clues.

Unrelated, or almost unrelated, I had a thought as I was falling asleep. I'm not sure how much sense it makes. I haven't researched it......What if Ernie Dell WAS the killer, but Grissom was fascinated. What if He said, Wow, I could do that...It's a bit out there....

oh ok... You think Grissom might be the killer, at least now.

I'm not sure about that. I was agreeing about the fact that I don't think that Nathalie was the killer. The writers said that is someone we know, and we don't know Nathalie (even if she was the girl in EE)

Sorry for my english, it's not my first language.

Hmm, I don't know if I'm convinced that Grissom is the minature killer, but then again, I'm not convinced that it isn't him. My roommates were trying to convince me it was him...but I didn't believe them :lol: I thought it was just something like he "wanted to get into the killers mind" or something like that.

There are many reasons I suspect/ hope Grissom is a killer... why is the lab not focusing on the recent bleach discovery? And who dropped the ball calling the numbers? Grissom? It seems like a pretty standard thing to check. Unless you don't want to ckeck the numbers. :eek I hope Hodges doesn't get wacked! Love me some Hodges! They just sorta forgot that the lab rats called the number using his cel? And the migraines... and LH pondering what Grissom is trying to hide... He loves the "thrill" of riding roller coasters... Maybe Sara doesn't have a killer gene, but she is attracted to the type? oh, the list goes on.

GOD, he could be the sexiest serial killier ever!

Hey...anything is possible, but, I really doubt it's Grissom.
Besides WP signed for S8. What would they do with him for 24 episodes? I do believe something is going to happen that will come out of left field and hit us upside the head. My first post, so, please be kind. Back to lurking now.

:lol: This is so weird. Normally everyone knows what's happening but now it's chaos. :p It's kind of interesting that way.

I think that'd be hilarious if Gris was the killer but I don't think it would make sense. What about all those times Gris would study it and be all puzzled? He wouldn't do that if he was the killer. I think the was making the model either for fun, or like someone said, to get inside the mcsk mind. I wonder what building/house it was of, though. That'd be creepy if it was his (or his and Sara's).

I'm not totally convinced it's Natalie, either.

His work office? I was thinking that it kind of had the shape of that. I was thinking that he was going to make Sara a doll house sort of thing and place that his *gift* in it :lol: you guys remember his gift. Too bad she may not be around to get it though.

CatherineWillows said:
Hmm, I don't know if I'm convinced that Grissom is the minature killer, but then again, I'm not convinced that it isn't him. My roommates were trying to convince me it was him...but I didn't believe them :lol: I thought it was just something like he "wanted to get into the killers mind" or something like that.

Somehow I kinda think it is Grissom... somehow I think its not him. Somehow I can't picture him killing people.. But on the other hand.. how well do we know the guy anyway?!

I am so looking forward to these last two episodes! I have tried to stop reading the spoilers, but it's so tempting that I am compelled to read these threads.

In today's free paper, 20 minutes, there was a short little blurb saying that Jorja Fox was being killed off CSI (or Les Experts) because she wanted too much money. I know this is old news, but at the same time, I'm reading this in a local paper for Geneva, Switzerland. I don't know if they are recycling stuff that they've gleaned from other papers or if it's actually based on something more substantial.

I'm not crazy about Grissom and Sara dating, but I absolutely adore all of the main characters on the show and would be so sad if one of them weren't to return next season. I know Grissom and Willows are supposed to be the main characters, but it's very much an ensemble production where the sum is so much greater than the parts.

I was thinking that maybe Sara goes to San Fran because she was pissed off about Grissom and LH and need some time to think about it.

So when Sara will be kidnapped, Gris and her will be on a fight, maybe a break, and that will certainly affect Grissom much more because of the whole "Will I ever have a chance to tell her i'm sorry and I loved her?"

i cant believe that there are only 2 new episodes left already...but i am excited about the grissom and LH reunsion...trowing in a little Sarah in it...cant wait...i love the LH and grissom thing....counting down the days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back