Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

These questions have been answered quite a few times but, I will summarize the best I can

-I don't think we know exactly why she began killing. She has a fear of bleach, and apparently those who use it got offed. My reason is Bleach = Hiding dirty little lies. And therefore, she wanted to kill them. She began targeting Grissom when Ernie died, she felt Grissom was the reason for it.. When Ernie did it, so Natalie would stop murdering.

-The spoilers got revealed (I think anyway) from YTDaW. While direct spoilers weren't, the sides were. I think, the reason being that CBS even began releasing such spoilers is because there is more to the episode than the who the killer is, Sara getting kidnapped, and the whole fear of bleach.

But who knows.

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't know if this is true spoiler. I will give it to you, this is a spoiler board anyway.

Do you remember the newspaper of the baby picture that blood on her forehead? That is Chloe, Natalie's real sister before her real father give her up for adopted. The reason why she hates the bleach, it because she killed her sister when she was 6 years old, Chloe 4. Her real father use the bleach to clean up the blood that Natalie killed. Natalie is so angry and jealous of her sister because her father spent more time with her little sister then her. I hope this help.

3. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

Yeah, I knew about that bleach, but do we know yet what made her start killing when she did? Why not earlier?

Thanks.

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Hi, ACW1129, look at my last post you will see it why the way she is. She did killed before, it was her little sister before she was adopted.

5. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Maybe Natalie has killed before, but was never caught! Hahaha...an issue I have is...have you seen the girl who is the supposedly killer? She doesn't look like she'd have the strength to push that old woman through a window. Or how the heck did she get that man in the water to electricute him. :rolleyes:

Also...why the freak out with bleach if she hated her sister so much? To me the bleach would have erased her which...in the long run would be her bestfriend. I could see her killing people with bleach versus hating bleach.

Now I've also heard that her sister fell out of tree, and died when she hit the pavement, and her father made her use bleach to clean up her blood. Which this would make more sense to cause someone to go a bit nuts with bleach.

6. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I haven't seen who Natalie is.. I'm so eager to see who is acting the character.. Seriously.

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

It's cool they will have the whole cast out in LV to shoot some scenes for the finale. Maybe some of the few things I will be looking forward to in the finale.

8. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Perhaps they're going to film the ending of the episode where Sara is in the desert. :p

9. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Ha. I think I might have the answer to this question.

::looks around makes sure no ones listening::
    Natalie had a foster brother, Travis. Which, we find out, she kills as well. She had NO INTENTION in killing him, but my reason to believe she does is, after he helps her with Sara, she realizes he knows too much, and therefore, kills him. I think he may have helped with the old lady and Raymundo. But ::shrugs:: this is what I gathered from the sides at YTDaW.

Hope that helps. :)

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I totally agree with you here. We are all posting our thoughts and opinions on this. Wringing our hands.. will Sara come back? And that is why we will watch CSI on May 17th instead of anything.

11. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Oh my...okay :lol: :lol: are you serious. This story never ends. Its almost comical. Are they trying to turn this show into a comedy? The next thing we know...all the foster kids collaborated together in some sick twisted fantasy to hate bleach because Natalie brain washes them.

Oh and almost forgot...Greg really does turn into an alien!!! Wow...what is this show coming to. :lol:

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

:lol: I think someone is hallucinating that Greg turns into a Lizard. I find it funny.

13. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I know...I just find things getting a bit out of hand for the finale. I was using sarcasm...when I said...and Greg really does turn into an alien.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

William Petersen and Marg Helgenberger, were shootng scenes at "The Venetian" on Monday for the finale ;)

A brief synopsis of

The Good, the Bad & the Dominatrix source, "The Futon Critic" scheduled to air May 10th!

ARTICLE

15. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I was wondering is their any spoilers regarding Nick and Warrick? Because well since some things seem to keep being repeated...I wondering if maybe their is a possible story line revolving around Nick and Warrick being beat up at a club or something? :lol: :rolleyes:

I mean Cath was kidnapped and nearly raped, in a car wreck, her daughter was kidnapped, and her father fatally shot in front of her eyes. Greg was severely beaten! :eek:

Now Sara is going to be kidnapped, and who knows what else? Will she live like all the others did? Oh and lets not forget that Lady Heather nearly dies as well. I guess the writers weren't joking when they talked about making this season more...personal. We surely are getting a comical drama this season!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.