Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Wow...I sort of like that(if Jorja was to leave), but then its very morbid. NOt to mention it would mess Grissom up...would he ever go back to normal Grissom? Not that he's normal now anyhow...his personality has been screwed up this season anyway...so in a sense it doesn't matter. Of course it would affect the team all in different ways.

All I know is if they go through with this kidnapping crap, and Sara turns up okay...the show will have officially jumped the shark for me that is, but I'd still watch it...but with less enthasium.

2. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

oh no...she is pulling a David Caruso!! TV actors...jeeze. She should ask David Ducovney how that worked out...

Well, looking at CSI's track record with actors leaving, sara is probably going die somehow. Of course they are going to create drama for the sake of drama, CSI is a drama, thats the point. I think its a fantastic idea that Sara goes missing, then they either don't find her or they find her body months later. Its morbid, but creative.

I don't want to see a character go, but this would mean the relationship will be over, and that makes me happy. I hope Grissom could go back to his old self again...

3. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I don't think Jorja Fox is pulling anything. She has already mentioned in an interview everyone will be back. Wether that means a whole lot, or not, is up to speculation. She could have an agreement with CBS not to say anything about her contract. She simply could be deciding whether or not she wants to return, or they could be letting her go; for the sake of drama. I do think it would be a poor move on CBS' part to "fire" her. However, this show is about crime, and if GSR is outed, Sara goes missing... Either way by next season, there will be no more "Grissom and Sara" secret, and we will most likely be seeing the old CSI:.

Didn't the writers say this year was going to be a more personal one? I have a feeling they will be going back to "normal" next year.

I think this season finale is brilliant. At first I disliked it; oh no, Sara's in peril... But, for the average casual viewer - it will probably be an amazing episode.

4. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Well, I think this season finale is far fetched. Natalie having an issue with bleach understood...but then going after Sara...is so...unrealistic. It sounds sort of like they are trying to make things mesh that have no business meshing together. Yeah i get the fact that Natalie is crazy...isn't that quite obvious, but I still don't buy the randomness of Natalie's obsession switching from bleach to Grissom/Sara. Please. I'm just not a huge fan of this epi...and seriously...how many times are they going to play this sort of episode. How many times have the csi's been in danger...then turned out to be okay. Let's see they did that to catherine this season already. Had greg beat up, and now they are creating a sara kidnapping. How many times are the csi's going to be okay?

So I guess in a sense i don't like the idea of this episode because part of me thinks that maybe Sara won't be okay this time. I just can't see them going through with this episode and everything turning out okay unless they want to end with a big bang of corniness. Which is what will happen if yet another CSI manages to escape the wrath of death or perpetual harm. Harming of the csi's has happened to much this season already.

5. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

yeah, I don't like how they are mixing the MCSK with GSR...the finale just sounds like some cheesy fan fiction. That storyline was for Grissom, why are they bringing Sara into this!!! There is no escape from it....hopefully it will end this season.

CSI ny already fired Aiden, but then they brought her back to be a murder victim, so either way I think Sara will die if Jorja leaves...

6. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Geez, did nobody get that this was said in humor? My point being that Warrick got married, and we never see his wife. Therefore, if Gris and Sara got married, she could just disappear off the show like Warrick's wife did.

Just a joke. :)

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

And I really wish they'd give us what they said they were, or at least give us something with Tina...I hate that they just dropped her after last season's finale and didn't bother to follow up...then they said they were going to and then dropped it again before airtime.

8. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

While Sara is one of my favourite characters, personally, I think the only way this episode would work is if she actually died at the end. That seems to be the only way to justify doing yet another CSI in peril episode like what we’ve seen before (will Nick die? will Brass die? will Catherine die? ect). I don’t want to see her die but having her survive at the end would just be a letdown in that we’ve already seen this kind of thing happen before and would just appear to be nothing more then an obvious end of season attempt to grab ratings with a big finale that amounts to nothing.

9. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Yeah I so agree with you on this one. If they are going to go through with this notion...it would only work properly if Sara were to die...otherwise its a very lame episode. I honestly don't get why people like this idea...cliffhanger or not...heck we already had a cliffhanger this season. After catherine was attacked...what exactly happened to her...we were left hanging. She turned out to be okay believe it or not...and now this. The more I think about the finale the more I think the writers need to be replaced especially if sara winds up being okay because it sounds like the finale will be an already chewed episode.

Granted...I get that some things will have to be repeated because their is only so much crime...but the finales and the openers should be different...and I'm sick of the CSI being in harms way...which has been happening repeatedly this season.

TO the WRITERS: Give me a YEAH...for creativity. :rolleyes:

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

BIG DRUM ROLL..."CSI FINALE RETURNS TO THE SCENE OF THE CRIME"

All roads lead to Las Vegas, even "CSI"s Despite it's Glitter City setting, CSI spends most of it's production time in So. Calif's Universal Studios/ For it's 7th-season finale, however, the CBS franchise returns to the scene of the crime THIS WEEK!. Th action kicks off at The Ventian, where the show filmed several years ago, followed by a return the the Bonanza Gift Shop. Rounding out the itinerary ..the Riviera and an overnight shoot at the Fremont Street Experience. "The entire cast will be here in Vegas, according to producer Louis Milito." If you'd lke to join them, Wild Streak Talent still needs extras (ages 21 to 70} for the shoot..call 702-252-8352 for more info. Additional details are available online at www.wildstreaktalent.com

Carol Cling..Shooting Stars columnist.. LVRJ

How vague for me.. doesn't tell where or when time wise.. ~~~crys~~~ :( it's like chasing ones tail, to find them..Trust me, I've tried**

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

OMG I'll be right there.... WAIT for me I'll play an extra!
    does this go along with the 'chance to play a dead body' promo?

12. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

all this talk is just to get fans riled up. as much as i would like for gsr to end and end permamently i don't want jorja to go unless it is of her own accord.

the show's already been ruined by gsr. i'm not watching any longer (as are about 20% of the viewers from last year). the death of sara would actually bring me back after the fact. tying this all in with the mcsk is giving fans a story with a LOT of holes in it. it's below par.

13. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I want someone to play an extra so i can tell my mom I've talked to them on the internet before...and now their famous!!!

Sweet stuff, shootin in Vegas. I wonder...wait, isn't...okay...wait...

Mystery mentioned something about Sara going missing while she was somewhere in Vegas...the Venetian maybe. But this was (I think) part of the stuff Mystery told us to disregard.

14. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

We are all playing right into their hands... this is exactly what they want from us: to go nuts over whether or not Sara will die.... hahah you silly ba-gooses!

15. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

Okay, I don't want to read all the posts, so I have 2 simple questions:

-Why does/did the killer begin the killings when she did?
    -How do these spoilers (not even the minor ones, but who the killer is is pretty darn big!) get revealed; you'd think the people who work on CSI would try to keep them a secret.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.