Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder to please keep it to the discussion of spoilers and try not to stray to far from that. Thank you.

I am putting the identity of the mini killer, but I am putting it in a spoiler box, incase those who DO NOT want to know, wont get spoiled (Even though this is the spoiler thread)

The MCSK identity is the Janitor (That we saw at the end of Empty Eyes) she has a fear of Bleach. As far as we know the reason she began these murders, and mini crime scenes is because of the death of her younger sister many years ago, Chloe. Her father The Great Rainone (I think?) cleaned up the blood with Bleach which caused Natalie (the Janitor) to begin a fear of it. After they cleaned it up, The Great Rainone sent her to foster care, and by now we should all figure out who was her foster father, right?

So... this episode is not the finale... just the episode before... right? Because otherwize, its looking like we may have one hell of a cliffhanger unless there is a scene not in the sides where Sara gets found or whatever and is fine. Which is entirely possible.

I'm thinking the finale is primarily about the uncovering of the MCSK, and probably a lot to do with the uncovering of th e GSR thing. I know, I know, no body wants that that is not GSR fans, but I think thats what it will be based on the spoilers given so far.

Apparently, Sara is part of no cliffhanger, and her fate has been decided by the end of the episode (Is she dead, is she alive? Who knows, and we probably wont find out until the finale)

Also, over at YTDAW, they said the script so far is about 64 pages, a typical one hour episode is 50 - 55 pages of script. So this could, after all end up being a 2 hour episode. But nobody is denying it or acknowledging it.

Sounds fine to me. She'll probably be a-ok. Haha, the promos will just make you think otherwize.

However, she is definitely going to San Francisco when she is "attacked" or whatever the case is. Anyone have a clue or idea why...?

Or we may just have some theories...

Someone on BTA mentioned they thought Sara was going away on a break, like Grissom did. But I guess we'll have to wait and see for sure.

Hey what ever happened to that one ep about a clown called "Happy" or whatever? I swear I read something about it on talkcsi.. but after that, I never heard anything else about it.

"Ending Happy" which is episode 7 x 21 :)

If that is not what you are talking about, then I've got no clue.

There was an episode a couple seasons ago about a clown, if that's what you are talking about.

As Sara enters her apartment parking garage, Natalie, the MCSK killer, attacks her, then tazers her, therefore Sara does not make it to San Francisco.

It's awesome that we know so much! I was sure that this finale was over protected.

Does anyone know what Hodges had to do with the MCSK storyline? A while ago, WL released that Hodges has a big part in it. Does he solve it?

pabzi said:

Does anyone know what Hodges had to do with the MCSK storyline? A while ago, WL released that Hodges has a big part in it. Does he solve it?

His BIG part takes place in 7x20 "Lab Rats" airing next week. :D

I know, this all sounds like a joke. Sara going missing, and their relationship gets found out?? come one...I am getting sick of all this GSR, I hope this makes them break up!! I am also hoping they are not working together again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back