Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wojo said:
desertwind said:
From the new TV Guide..dated Feb.19/25

YOU TELL US letters!

A CALL FOR PEACE

Can't CSI fans get along? GSR haters..GSR lovers..Catherine haters..Catherine lovers. They should be grateful they have a great show like CSI, and stop bickering like spoiled brats!!... (can't post name) from Bellvue, Nebraska

I couldn't agree more! Unfortunatly I am guilty of this myself.

This may not be a spoiler but I saw this on BTA:

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Louise Lombard, who co-stars on CBS' "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," has landed the title role in ABC's drama pilot "Judy's Got a Gun."

CSI actress gets own show

So Sofia leaving CSI? Looks that way.

Wow... thats wierd. I wonder if they are going to make a big deal about it (she dies) or if they'll just send her to another place so that they can bring her back if the show fails.. or, i don't know if they would do that... i don't know.

But good info!

Good for her ;).. I felt about her, like I did about Keppler, in the beginning, couldn't stand her!! then was neutral, then warmed up to her , and now I actually like her, but she never got the hugh fan base on this show, that she probably deserved, 3's a crowd with women, and she has kinda of been pushed in the background as of late, so if she's leaving, it's best for her career!! and I wish her luck

Okay guys Louise Lombards possible new show can and is being discussed in the "Louise/Sofia" discussion thread, this being the spoiler lab is for episodes of CSI :lol: So lets move it back on topic. Thanks everyone. :)

This is all I could find so far: Not much info on this one yet. Unless someone can find more.

From YTDAW. and BTA

Ep 719 is titled "Big Shots"

Cath drama! cheesy

From Gibby:
"The episode opens with beauty queens, and I guess they're taking a page from Tara Conner's book of pageantry class because...yeah. Their scene in the teaser is enough to make Donald Trump's eyebrows shoot far into his wig. Anyway, we've got a dead body. I know, shocker.

Catherine has an epiphany about green eyes and contacts. She also has an interesting converstaion with Sara, and, so far, it's the only interesting part of this script

This seems to be a Catherine ep. She has a moment where she remembers Keppy.

Theres a lot of Greg in the sides. He had a little cute funny scene w/ Henry the tox guy .. I hope they won't cut this out again in favor of Hodges lol.. cheesy

Henry: Tox time!
Greg: Its better than tax time...

there is also a cute Cath and Sara scene.
While processing the evidence in the lab, Catherine sees a paper rose origami...

Sara: Guy was hitting on your vic. Bet you there's a number inside.
Catherine: You get one of these before?
Sara: Yeah. Guys always give me the weirdest things.

I was wondering if we'd get a Keppler reference tonight. Glad to hear we'll be getting one in the future, and from Cath since she was the only one who seemed to like him without reservation.

Hee. Sara's reference to the stick is cute.

THE KILLER WAS THE DELIVERY GUY IN THE BUILDING WHO AT FIRST SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO FLOOR 11, THEN LOOKED AT BRASS AND SAID HE MEANT HE WAS GOING TO FLOOR 10

tarkyark said:
THE KILLER WAS THE DELIVERY GUY IN THE BUILDING WHO AT FIRST SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO FLOOR 11, THEN LOOKED AT BRASS AND SAID HE MEANT HE WAS GOING TO FLOOR 10

I thought they made it clear that the killer never intended to go to the crime scene. The contraption in the fireplace made it possible to kill her whenever he felt like it without stepping foot in the building.

tarkyark please do not use caps they are considered shouting, rude and strain to the eyes. Thank you.

I don't know if its ok to post this here, i usually only go to the NY section. But what is up with the miniature killer?? How many episodes are there going to be before we actually find out that did it. I love Vegas (NY is my fave) but I mean come on this is like the 5/6 episodes catch the guy already. I just fear that with more time they have it’s going to be a huge let down (i.e. Miami mole in the lab story) so what is going on with the miniature killer? How many more episodes til we find out who it is? Please someone help me.

The way things are going, they're probably going to carry the MSCK through to the season finale. In fact, wouldn't surprise me if that's when they wind up the Greg/James Family storyline either. This has probably got to be the longest they've dragged out more than one major storyline in one season. The only other times were Paul Milander, and the blue paint killer. Walter/Kelly Gordon doesn't count.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm very anxious to see how Greg's civil lawsuit mess will get settled. Will the final episode of this season be a huge mystery whereby several characters' lives are at stake and we won't know who falls until next season?

Okay, I hope I'm asking this question in the right place.

I had heard that the writters were supposed to have Warrick
and Catherine in some steamy scenes. Is this true?

Clarrisani said:
The way things are going, they're probably going to carry the MSCK through to the season finale. In fact, wouldn't surprise me if that's when they wind up the Greg/James Family storyline either. This has probably got to be the longest they've dragged out more than one major storyline in one season. The only other times were Paul Milander, and the blue paint killer. Walter/Kelly Gordon doesn't count.

I can see the MCSK story line continuing through to the finale, but I don't think Greg's civil suit will be all that big of a deal. I liken it more to Warrick's marriage--an occasional mention here and there until it's all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back