Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Actually its not spoiler info on who stays or goes, only the storylines about it would be even if you know they are going for instance then its the who and why ect of it.

Knowing someone signed also doesn't mean alot until the network announced the show itself has been picked up for another year or more. I don't know the sources that everyone has about what stars have and haven't signed but I am waiting until the news from the networks to places like (Zap, futon, ect) but yet again it brings us to the point that it does not play into being a spoiler.

Granted if they don't sign could mean they are being killed off, BUT That wouldn't necessairly be true because Jorja and George that one time, were in negotations with the show and had to sign a paper stating they would show up for work until they had re-signed. Therefore it really wouldn't be a spoiler, but as I said above.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Here is some info on Empty eyes from the CSIFIles news section. read it here

3. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

Well Gum Drops should have been Grissom's ep - GE just happened to be there to save it. Otherwise I didn't find it very Nick heavy and if "it's over" is all the continuity one deserves after being buried alive, I am just baffled.

And I'd like to see Greg continuity too, I'd like to see him back in the lab, becuase he rocked there. In the field, no.

But I guess Greg's civil suit will be over, Greg will be cleared and Griss will say "good job" and that will be it. And Cath will have some major drama and find solace in newly-divorced Rick's arms.

If that happens, then I really will leave CSI, A shame really, it's been a long and good companiion, up till the ending of S6. S/ was saved by the Keppler episodes IMHO. Other than that *yawn*

4. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

So each of the characters are to go trhough an eps with possiblility of imminent death? This all started with GD abd now wach have to go through it? Lame, so very lame.

I thik I'll gladly skip the finale if they go down that road.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

S_Bright gentle reminder about double posting. Thank you.

6. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

Thanks for that. I almost wish I hadn't read it because it would've probably scared the crap out of me if I didn't know it was coming.

I'm most excited about that part...that so many of the CSIs (plus Brass!) will be in the same room together.

7. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

Ooops. sorry, I meant to quote another post and reply to that one. I messed up big time.

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Does anyone know the upcoming ep schedule?

9. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Futon Critic has it posted...

Feb 15th: "Monster in a Box"
    Feb 23rd: "Fallen Idols"

April 5th: "Empty Eyes."

No eps during March Madness, apparently. Though, it could change.

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Alyssa, I saw on this board that Empty Eyes epecting to air on March 1. I'm not saying it will air on March 1. Like you said, it will change because CBS hasn't comfirmes it yet.

11. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

NicknGrissom: Exactly. :) I've read on this board that it's supposed to air on the 1st of March, and I'd love it to. I just rarely visit certain areas of the board to avoid conflict. :)

Whenever it airs, I'm excited for it. Sara's my absolute favourite character, and she hasn't had a super strong episode since "Comitted" at the end of Season 5! This'll be fun in the most heart-breaking of ways.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

From the new TV Guide..dated Feb.19/25

YOU TELL US letters!

A CALL FOR PEACE

Can't CSI fans get along? GSR haters..GSR lovers..Catherine haters..Catherine lovers. They should be grateful they have a great show like CSI, and stop bickering like spoiled brats!!... (can't post name) from Bellvue, Nebraska

13. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

Alyssa said
    that's what i read too.

Monster in the Box : 15.2.
    Fallen Idols : 22.2.
    Empty Eyes : 1.3.
    Big Shots : 12.4.

(from tv.com)

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I couldn't agree more! Unfortunatly I am guilty of this myself.

This may not be a spoiler but I saw this on BTA:

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Louise Lombard, who co-stars on CBS' "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," has landed the title role in ABC's drama pilot "Judy's Got a Gun."

CSI actress gets own show

So Sofia leaving CSI? Looks that way.

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Thanks! Perfect schedule for me...I'm moving to the states and will be without a TV or computer for a big part of March...let's just hope I have an appartment by April 5th!

I also heard about Sofia...hmmm. She might be doing both shows though...never know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.