Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
eszmanda_luver said:
Wait a minute.. what was Demetrius James' brother's name?
It's Aaron isn't it? Well, I'm pretty sure it is,
You would be correct his brother is Aaron James and his mother is Marla James.

Destiny said:
eszmanda_luver said:
Wait a minute.. what was Demetrius James' brother's name?
It's Aaron isn't it? Well, I'm pretty sure it is,
You would be correct his brother is Aaron James and his mother is Marla James.

Well thank you.

Seems like this episode could be the ending to Greg's ordeal...

I sure hope I'm wrong. I mean, I want it to be over, but I was kind of hoping for more than just him going to jail. But I guess we learned all of this after Nick's thing and the daughter just died... sigh....

You know that does not mean the civil case is over, there is still the mother to deal with. She could also pose a threat.

True.

Like I said, I really hope it doesn't play out like that. And who knows, maybe the brother will go to to jail and then we let are guards down and then the mother does something. I never really thought that she would, but you never know when it comes to a mother and her children.

Well, I tell you this is an interesting turn of events. I can't wait to see how everyone reacts to the brother.. especially Greg

I sure hope I'm wrong. I mean, I want it to be over, but I was kind of hoping for more than just him going to jail.

Well, we can't have Greg hogging all of the stories now can we, eszmanda_luver? ;) I mean, tptb can't deny Catherine yet another big storyline! After all, there's always room for Catherine and her...blouses. :devil:

vegaslights said:
cosmorain said:
This may have been asked before but does anyone have a list of who will be returning for season 8. I mean everyone even down to the techs, or is it too soon to tell.

Everyone besides Jorja have signed on for season 8 as of now. :)

I'm really sorry to ask, but are you sure?
George's position seemed to be shaky as well. Do you know more about him?

Toots said:

I sure hope I'm wrong. I mean, I want it to be over, but I was kind of hoping for more than just him going to jail.

Well, we can't have Greg hogging all of the stories now can we, eszmanda_luver? ;) I mean, tptb can't deny Catherine yet another big storyline! After all, there's always room for Catherine and her...blouses. :devil:

haha true

Ely said:
vegaslights said:
cosmorain said:
This may have been asked before but does anyone have a list of who will be returning for season 8. I mean everyone even down to the techs, or is it too soon to tell.

Everyone besides Jorja have signed on for season 8 as of now. :)

I'm really sorry to ask, but are you sure?
George's position seemed to be shaky as well. Do you know more about him?

Is Wallace signed? I'm still more than a bit traumatized about the MCSK scare.

I just wonder if they are keeping JF info about signing on next season a secret from the public because it may have something to do with the season finale. I mean if her life is in danger and she could possibly die, if she signs on for season 8 then we will know she won't die. So maybe they want to keep us guessing.

I just wonder if they are keeping JF info about signing on next season a secret from the public because it may have something to do with the season finale. I mean if her life is in danger and she could possibly die, if she signs on for season 8 then we will know she won't die. So maybe they want to keep us guessing.

That's a good point. Apart from the fact that so far, CSI has never ended a season on a cliffhanger, most everyone knew Brass would live at the end of WTG because PG had signed on for S7.

Folks this is the spoiler lab, not the who signed, if you want to know there are individual threads for just about all the actors. ;)

ATTENTION!!

The discussion thread for the episode "Monster in the Box" is now up and all discussions of this episode should be moved to that thread, as this is for Future episodes.

Thank-You!

Destiny said:
Folks this is the spoiler lab, not the who signed, if you want to know there are individual threads for just about all the actors. ;)

Well, actually, the spoiler is in who signed and who didn't. Be definition we know all of the rest of the major characters are signed on for next season, so any cliff hanger / "will they die" / "did they die" is moot because we know they will be there next season.

JF not being publically signed certainly does create an obvious vaccuum that the show would head into, which in turn creates the potential for a major story line and ultimate death scene or departure from the show.

My thought is that the GSR will become public knowledge, and they will be forced to choose between work and romanace, with Sara "taking the bullet" and quitting CSI or moving to other work. This could reduce her from a starring role to a recurring role (as Grissom's squeeze at home). I don't think that the show would want to kill her off unless they were entirely sure never to bring her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back