Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

I feel the same exact way Toots. My guess is we will barely see him for a while, and then at some random time, he'll have an episode where something bad happens. Thats how its been going this whole season. But hey, thats better than nothing I guess

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am tired of seeing Greg get tortured, give the guy back his hapiness!! We may not see much of him but then the spoilers are not known to mention him that much anyway, so we'll see.

I'm looking forward to these new episodes, but I'll be glad when Keppler is gone, Grissom is back,and things are back to normal (or as normal as you can get with CSI)

3. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Poor Greg. Nothing but uphappiness for him. Hopefully it will get better, and nothing bad happens to him the rest of the season.

4. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Speaking of my favorite ex-labrat, I suspect that IF Sara is killed off, it will be because Demetrius James' older brother thinks she's Greg's girlfriend.

5. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

That's not actually going to happen, is it? Is this an actual spoiler or pure conjecture--because I know Sara's death or at least being shot has been conjectured upon before? :confused:

6. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

it better not be true cause if it is i'll stop wathcing the show. Jorja's caracter is to great to be killed off in that kind of way its stupid. By the way am i the only one who think that no judge will go in favor of the family in the Greg case against Dimitrius James family.

7. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

I believe it's conjecture due to Jorja's contract status. It has not been confirmed that she has signed on for Season 8.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I would hope that would not happen, Greg is already feeling guilty enough about DJ's death. If Sara (or anyone else) were killed because of Greg's situation it would push him over the edge big time.

But it is only speculation, maybe just sticking to the spoilers is the best thing to do.

I read this online, it's entitled while Gil is away. Grissom and Keppler will meet during Keppler's fourth and last episode,scheduled for Feb. 8.

9. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

um, yeah i know this is way off, but when is the last epi for the season schedualed for?

10. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Ok:

Sara will more than likely NOT be killed off, only because WP is already on the verge of leaving the show, so if Jorja decides to leave, and then WP leaves, you can pretty much say that there is a good chance there will be no more CSI: LV. Hopefully won't come to that for a while, but who knows.

And with Greg, I do think he will win the case, but you know that if he does, the brother will be all over it. There was so much foreshadowing that it seems very unlikely that the brother would just move on with his life. I think the biggest indicator that the brother will get back at Greg is during their little talk at the trail thing, the mother said something about the brother "getting in a wholee lot of trouble" then of course the bathroom scene and the garage scene.. so.. if they want to go down that road, Greg will win. If they want the other road and Greg loses, that means we'll see him struggling with moeny issues so.. either way.. doesn't look too good for him.

But, I hope I'm terribly wrong.

And Grissom and Keppler meeting... thats going to be interesting. I hope Griss shoots him. Hahah just joking.. but.. yeah I'm just joking. But I will be glad when he is out of there.

11. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

That's another thing I don't understand, why do so many people think WP is leaving the show permanently?--he was just away doing a play, he's likely back shooting as we speak.

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I think that comes from the fact that WP saying he was unsure whether or not he would be leaving the show at the end of 2007 season. But folks there is a thread for discussion about WP possibly leaving. As to Jorja or anyother cast member we don't know officially anything on them (that I have heard) until then imo its rumors and speculation, since its not even offical that the show would be picked up for another season.

In saying that this is the "Spoiler Lab" which is for episodes of this season, we really need to move back on topic for that. Thank you. :)

13. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

Thank you for posting that. I'm most interested in their meeting and what the messages from Frank mean. Gotta love a mystery.

14. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Here's an article from CNN.com:

New 'CSI' detective takes the gloves off (slowly)
    Story Highlights• Liev Schreiber doing guest stint on "CSI"
    • Schreiber known for Shakespeare, "RKO 281," "Scream"
    • "CSI" star William Petersen taking short break for play

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Liev Schreiber is a smart and articulate actor, but there's another very good reason to listen to the man.

Whether he's discussing his guest role on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and the art of donning latex gloves or his upcoming Broadway project "Talk Radio," Schreiber's silken voice is a reminder that Brits don't have a corner on glorious pipes.

Neither does the stage or the big screen. While Schreiber is a theater star -- he was deemed the "foremost Shakespearean actor of his generation in America" in a New York Times review last year -- and busy with films, TV has managed to snare a bit of his talent.

Schreiber appeared in the noteworthy 1999 HBO movie "RKO 281," about Orson Welles' struggle to make "Citizen Kane," and has narrated documentaries ranging from sports ("Babe Ruth") to science ("Nova" programs).

His four-episode arc as a forensics investigator on "CSI" (beginning Thursday, 9 p.m. EST, CBS) is an unusual commitment for the actor -- who insists his lack of series credits shouldn't be confused with cultural snobbery.

"I love playing cops and robbers. I wouldn't be an actor if I ever lost that," Schreiber said.

Find this article at: CNN.com

*Edited: Due to the fact that it states it is copywritten, ect, I have cut down the interview, to finish reading the rest of the article please click the link provided.*

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I posted this in the Episode Thread "Sweet Jane" but it would pertain here to. Tvguide Online Has an article on him Can Liev Schreiber Fill William Petersen's CSI Lab Coat?, I am only going to give a snip of the article for the rest please click the link.

So why CSI? "I've always been scared of TV," Schreiber says, and for reasons similar to those that Petersen has cited. The week-in, week-out schedule can be a grind, and actors are sometimes pigeonholed by trademark roles. But after a meeting last summer with Mendelsohn, Schreiber was hooked. "The show is so cool, and there are so many places to take these characters," he says. "You've got death, mysteries and all that creepy stuff. What's not to like?"

The gig, which will run for at least three episodes, has been a humbling one for Schreiber. "You learn quickly that the real stars of this show are the dead bodies and the science," he says. "The props are way more important than you."

And if nothing else, he's getting a crash course in ickiness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.