Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Personally I hate the buzz cut. I hated it in S5 and I will hate it this time. I really am intrested more in Greg's hair anyway.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

My small itybity spoiler:

Louise Lombard and Wallace Langham will appear in the main credits this season. (my inside source on the set told me this (it's a PA = production assistant)

This is also appearing on the futoncritic.

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

WOW!!! thanks abc!!! im happy now. great way to start the day!

4. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Thanks abc! I just wonder if they are extending the running time of the credits.....

5. Kerosene

Kerosene Witness

All I want to know is about Cath.

6. Marmite

Marmite Hit and Run

Oh my goodness. What fabulous news. I can't wait to see Hodges on the opening credits! That means he's important. That means he's special.

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

of course hes important and special! they should have out him on a long time ago. it also means that he will be on every episode and that (hopefuly) his scenes will be longer

8. Guest

Guest Guest

My only concern about adding more and longer Hodges scenes is that TPTB will take away from characters who already get a short amount of screen time.

9. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Ok I skipped over this before (not sure if this has been mentioned) but the first part of BTK ends with Sam dying in Catherine's hands...

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i dont think that they will take away from anyone. which characters are you reffering to?
    im sure that they will figure out a way to make things fit.
    i feel that hodges has been ignored greatly.

11. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Ok, everytime I see the abreviation "BTK" I think of the BTK Strangler who was caught just a year or two ago whom I did a project on back in college in a Criminal Justice course... lol!

As for more people in the opening credits: That annoys me a little, just because it's getting so huge. The cast bloat has irked me for a bit, and it's not that I don't think great actors deserve recognition, especially in the opening credits, but I've always enjoyed seeing our favs up there, but as the years have gone by, they seem to be up there less and less... This past year Ms. Fox's two little blips were just of her face, didn't really show her doing anything forensically! Ah well.

Love Hodges, don't get me wrong. It's just sad. Change. It happens. :)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I think Hodges has been ignored too. I like his character and want to see more of him. I just think in the past TPTB have gone more into the background of some characters (Cath) while not revealing others (Warrick, Greg). It just seems that even after 6 seasons, we're still in the dark about some of the team's pasts. I worry that TPTB are adding more characters with more screen time, and forgetting the characters who have been longer, like Warrick and Greg. Does this make sense? This is just my opinion.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I wouldn't be too sure of that. Greg has been in the opening credits three years and it meant absolutly nothing as far as screen time. (beside we always see more of him Hodges than Greg)
    I think we have enough people in the opening. I like Hodges & Sofia but come on. Too much.

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i do see your points and i respect your opinions. greg and warrick do need more of a story, as well as nick dealing with what happened to him. but hodges needs a story too. im happy that they are recognizing him as a character in the show by putting him in the credits. true, as wojo said, he may not have more screentime, but its a start. they have a whole season now, 24 episodes give or take, and hopefully they will make the best of it with interesting cases and backgrounds on the characters.

15. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

They should focus more on the main characters first and then who ever they want. I mean our main charactera dont get that much as it is so why would they make a storyline about the lab tech guy or girl (not neccesarily referring to Hodges) who dont get that much screntime either?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.