Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ok myfuturecsi you dont have to apologize everybody makes mistakes :) On the other hand is true about that they may blame Nick about that by saying that she left her alone while "intoxicated" and things like that.

Hi. I'm new here and wanted to put in my two cents. I think that it isn't so much Grissom and the others blaming Nick, but more that Nick will blame himself. 'I shouldn't have left her. This is my fault.' From what we have seen, he is extremely loyal and cares a great deal about his family and friends. And most people, rational or not, feel guilty when bad things happen to the ones they love.

They'll eliminate Nick quickly as a rape suspect anyhow, his DNA's on file. Several times possibly....snickering now at the 'little soldiers' comment from Boom. Mind if we have a few, we fangirls would love to have his babies :devil:

I don't think Grissom and the other will blame Nick. Nick been through too much. I know Nick will blame himself but Catherine won't let him blame himself, she won't blame him.

after the finale i swear i don't see how people can complain this is too soapish. but anyways...there is a case here and the "cath drama" is part of it. that sort of happens when your father is sam braun.

if you believe anything cm says...

i've got a nice bit of beachfront property for sale in nebraska. it's real cheap.

^ LOL I'll consider whether to believe her when I watch these two episodes. Even for me, a big Catherine fan, it sounds like too much drama. And Carol has said too many things that are against other things she had said before. Anyway, I seriously hope they'll do a good rewriting (which I don't think is very possible after watching the second half of season 6) and try to make it lighter. Or I think I can already imagine all the complaints about Cath!drama.

No, I don't believe Carol anymore when she said Sara and Grissom are over when she said behind the background, the episode of Butterflied.

EricaSJ said:
^ LOL I'll consider whether to believe her when I watch these two episodes. Even for me, a big Catherine fan, it sounds like too much drama. And Carol has said too many things that are against other things she had said before. Anyway, I seriously hope they'll do a good rewriting (which I don't think is very possible after watching the second half of season 6) and try to make it lighter. Or I think I can already imagine all the complaints about Cath!drama.

I don't think that it's so much about Cath drama, for me I find that while Catherine, Grissom and Sara nice story arcs, the others Nick, Warrick and Greg get pushed to the sidelines except for a few bits here and there.

It's about story distrubtion. And everyone's share will get smaller if Richard Lewis has his way and ads more characters into the show.

Anyways this is about spoilers..

so tptb have moved on from making nick the vic to cath...great....what's next, sara gets pregnant with grissom's lovechild?.....not sure i'm gonna like all the cath drama....and for all those bad things to happen to her at once, it's possible, but it doesn't seem likely.....i just hope that if all that stuff really does happen, cath won't just shrug it off and be "it's okay, i'm moving on with my life"....like nick did...

myfuturecsi said:
I don't think that it's so much about Cath drama, for me I find that while Catherine, Grissom and Sara nice story arcs, the others Nick, Warrick and Greg get pushed to the sidelines except for a few bits here and there.

It's about story distrubtion. And everyone's share will get smaller if Richard Lewis has his way and ads more characters into the show.
Oh I agree. It's just a lot of people here seem to have an issue on Cath!drama and I am quite possitive if they really make it all about Catherine, there will be so many complaints. I could be wrong, though. I do think everyone should have their fair share of screentime, too. It was the whole group that made CSI, not just two, three characters. But at this point, I don't think TPTB are going to reconsider the direction they are going.

So back to the spoilers, I'd hate it if they kill Sam off. He's always been one of my favorite recurring guest roles.

I think that the only reason (well for me being a GSR fan) that i have an issue with the Cath!drama is because of the great amount of soaperish comments that were said about a 2 minute scene of GSR. And now not only a one episode but two episode premiere involving cath NOW thats going to be more soap than anything. I think though that they are going to end up editing some scenes because thats a lot of things going on in two episodes and all negative for Catherine. If indeed that happens i dont mind i love drama but just to make my point it looks like a really soapish with a whole lot of drama episode but i love drama and i dont have nothing againts it and or Catherine so bring it on!

OK now I agree with you Jasmine about the whole soap opera thing i read so many things about that GSR seen at the end of last season about how it was to much lie a soap opera and now there is a cath Drama I am a GSR fan in all but what is happing to my CSI i love it is changing this season and Im kinda worried.....But the eppi coming up sounds very ummmmm intresting dont really have an oppion on it as of now but when it comes time i will watch it and tell you my thoughts on it....ya well that is that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back