Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing about 7.14 yet, but 7.15 is called "Vigilante".

I'll be back in a little while with more information. :)

ETA: Ok, here we go. It's not long, but you can get the gist of the storyline:
7.15 "Vigilante":

~ A man named Garland Clarke is found dead in a warehouse. It's the same warehouse where a rapist left his victims after kidnapping and assaulting them in the back of a van. They're able to identify Clarke as the rapist, and they bring in his victims to figure out if one of them is responsible.

~ It looks like Jo and Lindsay will have the most connection with the victims (which makes sense).

~ I see everybody but Sid mentioned.

It makes sense that Jo and Lindsay will have the most connection with the victims, but based on how Anna Belknap acted with the girl who played Girrard's daughter in a past episode, I'm absolutely dreading watching Lindsay.

Adam Bryant just posted this on Twitter:

Hey #CSINY and #Mentalist fans: Send me your questions about either show before noon/ET tomorrow.

I guess you send the questions to his Twitter account which is @adam_bryant.

Nothing about 7.14 yet, but 7.15 is called "Vigilante".

I'll be back in a little while with more information. :)

ETA: Ok, here we go. It's not long, but you can get the gist of the storyline:
7.15 "Vigilante":

~ A man named Garland Clarke is found dead in a warehouse. It's the same warehouse where a rapist left his victims after kidnapping and assaulting them in the back of a van. They're able to identify Clarke as the rapist, and they bring in his victims to figure out if one of them is responsible.

~ It looks like Jo and Lindsay will have the most connection with the victims (which makes sense).

~ I see everybody but Sid mentioned.​

I think this will be a pretty good episode for Jo. She's good at connecting with people and has that motherly nature that will be pretty cool to watch in an episode like this one. Lindsay on the other hand.... oh brother.

. Sela seems like she just wants facetime with Gary because I think she has a crush on him in real life. I can't blame her for that ;)

what makes you think that?

I personally think they both are just fans of the other professionally and get along really well. They're both married and have kids, afterall.

yeah, me too. they seem to get along but that's a good thing, y'know, if you have to work with someone.

what makes you think that?
I personally think they both are just fans of the other professionally and get along really well. They're both married and have kids, afterall.
yeah, me too. they seem to get along but that's a good thing, y'know, if you have to work with someone.
I knew if I posted my comment it would get a response. I wasn't saying I thought they were having an affair. Just from interviews it seems like she was really glad to be around him.

LOL, Jo and Hawkes. :adore: I love both of them, and I especially love some of Hawkes' facial expressions.

I knew if I posted my comment it would get a response
Yea right?...Especially if it isnt "gushy":lol:

Why is Lindsay wandering around alone while Hawkes and Jo have teamed up?
Because she is Lindsay "awesome sauce" Monroe Messer nothing can bring her down....she has a medal you know:lol:

Last edited:
I knew if I posted my comment it would get a response. I wasn't saying I thought they were having an affair. Just from interviews it seems like she was really glad to be around him.

To be fair, posting anything personal/negative about the actors tends to get a response. It's one thing to say you don't like Sela Ward as an actress or criticize her performance; it's another to make assumptions about her personal feelings. The former is fine, but you might want to avoid the latter.

CSI: NY's Sela Ward Uncovers Her Hunky TV Ex‎

“CSI: NY’s” Sela Ward plays a DNA detective who turns out to be an expert in another acronym: "JAG."
“My ex-husband shows up one day, and that's David James Elliott,” Ward explains with a big smile. “Not bad.”
Elliot, who played Cmdr. Harmon "Harm" Rabb, Jr. on the popular Navy legal drama for a decade, plays the still-pining FBI agent ex of Ward’s Jo Danville.
How quickly did Ward find her chemistry connection with Elliott? “Well, it's hard NOT to have chemistry with him. He's kind of gorgeous. All 6'5" of him.”
Elliott’s character Russ Josephson’s return to his former flame’s life rattles her, and also unnerves her partner Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise).
“It was fun to see Mac and him,” said Ward, hinting that it may be more than professional competitiveness at work. “Even thought there's nothing going on with Mac and Jo, there's still the possibility – and a little flirtation.”
Ward admits even she’s not sure yet what would possibly motivate her character ditched her hunky hubby. “I have to make up why they got divorced, because that hasn't been revealed.”

Source: http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/blogs...-Her-TV-Ex-David-James-Elliott-107017463.html

CSI: NY's Sela Ward Uncovers Her Hunky TV Ex‎

“CSI: NY’s” Sela Ward plays a DNA detective who turns out to be an expert in another acronym: "JAG."
“My ex-husband shows up one day, and that's David James Elliott,” Ward explains with a big smile. “Not bad.”
Elliot, who played Cmdr. Harmon "Harm" Rabb, Jr. on the popular Navy legal drama for a decade, plays the still-pining FBI agent ex of Ward’s Jo Danville.
How quickly did Ward find her chemistry connection with Elliott? “Well, it's hard NOT to have chemistry with him. He's kind of gorgeous. All 6'5" of him.”
Elliott’s character Russ Josephson’s return to his former flame’s life rattles her, and also unnerves her partner Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise).
“It was fun to see Mac and him,” said Ward, hinting that it may be more than professional competitiveness at work. “Even thought there's nothing going on with Mac and Jo, there's still the possibility – and a little flirtation.”
Ward admits even she’s not sure yet what would possibly motivate her character ditched her hunky hubby. “I have to make up why they got divorced, because that hasn't been revealed.”

Source: http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/blogs...-Her-TV-Ex-David-James-Elliott-107017463.html

You'd think they'd give the actors a reason for the divorce even if they don't intend to reveal it to the audience as of yet. It's pretty hard to play something convincingly if you don't know your character's motivation. But they did the same thing to Anna and Carmine with the whole DL debaucle so it doesn't surprise me one bit they're pulling the same shit with Sela and DJE. Both are really good actors, though, so I'm not too worried about how it'll come off on screen. I'm curious to see how Mac reacts and how Gary and DJE play off each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back