Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Hopefully that's all it will be. It's just the wording makes it sound like teh deep, dark, sekrit is going to come back in some capacity as a way for them to "bond" and that doesn't sound like anything worth watching.

2. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

It probably won't be much of anything. Lindsay will probably just empathize with Kate or whatever and maybe there will be one scene or something where they "bond" - but I doubt it will be a huge part of the episode.

I think it's really ridiculous that they've changed her name to Lindsay Monroe Messer. They need to just pick a last name.

3. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

It's not really that ridiculous. My mom dropped her middle name when she married my dad. So now she has 'two' last names. It's just like Monroe is Lindsay's middle name now.

Lindsay bonding is a little ridiculous. I don't know how she'll bond with a woman who's been raped. Isn't it traumatic enough for the woman to have to go through being raped without having to bond with Lindsay?

Okay, that was a wee bit mean.... sorry.

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ :lol: indeed :)

i have two last names (not to mention 2 middle names as well), and i f******** hate it. i didn't choose them, i was born that way and i would do almost anything to get rid of them (well, apart from marrying which.... well, just NEVER. or deed poll which seems like too much effort, so er, maybe not quite anything). but it means i never understand people who choose 2 surnames.

that said.... i do totally understand women who don't want to just take their husband's name at marriage. why should we be the subordinate one? actually when they first used lindsay's married name i thought "oh well for all her faults, at least she's a feminist! good for her!"

6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

CSI: New York - Sneak Peek - 7.09 "Justified" - - > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV2K0oHhMyE

CSI: New York - Promo more longer - 7.09 "Justified" http://t.co/adlyGyZ

source: http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/the-big-tease-scoop-on-ncis-ncis-la-csi-terriers-and-more/

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  7. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

In the promo I was much more interested in Danny & Flack taking down that guy than Mac talking to Carver, I have to admit.

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

;)Thanks Perl, promising clips and interesting blog. I hope Sheldon also receives a small private life, not only the others. ;)

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

the danny/flack takedown was pretty cool :D

10. PerfectAnomaly

From TVGuide.com

Oh, look, something different. A DL question. :rolleyes:

Also, the more I hear about the rape case involving Lindsay the less I want to see it.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

When will TV Guide stop posting only Danny/Lindsay questions? :scream:

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

My money's on Jo. ;)

13. PerfectAnomaly

Mine is too. I just hope it comes off better than it did whenever Lindsay and Stella were at odds. Lindsay always came off as a toddler throwing a temper tantrum because they didn't get their nap when she was at odds with Stella.

ETA: I left a comment at TVGuide about only answering DL questions. It won't do any good, but it made me feel better to say it.

14. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

I just read it and my morning is ruined. It incredibly upsets me that they have become an item and are treated as such. They are both two individual characters/actors, and Carmine/Danny deserves more attention/spotlight ALONE rather than this annoying, boring and talent free Belknap/Lindsay!

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

This thread crossed the 1000 mark, so I created a new one. I know I missed some spoilers, so bring over anything I forgot. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.