Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

2. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

I have that episode on my computer. The episode is called 'Christine's friend'. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2010
  3. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Ta :). I likely actually read that at some point and have forgotten :lol:. All the better then, and perhaps NY will be less prone to falling into overly predictable related plots. I suppose it's just of a learned twitch-NY reflex to presume that a case involving a sniper mighta been too much for NY to resist drawing out over more than one episode :p.

Thanks, I'll try to check it out :).

(I'll be doing well if I get to sit down for the show tonight or at some point over the weekend :p)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2010
  4. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi Perl thanks a lot. This becomes again excitingly with the Shniper. Soon we can see it.

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Please DO NOT post links to sites or tell people to go to sites where you can illegally download any episode of any television show... this is copyright infringement and is not allowed on this site. Don't do it again.

6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

7. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

I partly feel this is my badd too. I had mostly just wanted to post thanks for people replying to my ad hoc miscellany comments, and wound up dragging a few knuckles in reposting it myself. I should have caught that. Apologies. I'll be more mindful in future. Thanks for editing it appropriately.

8. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

It wasn't my intention to make this kind of mistake. Won't happen again, promise! I'm terribly sorry.

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ask-Matt-Greys-1025194.aspx

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Wow. Just.Wow. :shifty:

ETA: The fact that someone could say an episode had lower ratings because Mac and Jo flirted just astounds me. It also astounds me that someone could say there's been cancellation rumors. I loved Matt's answer, though.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  11. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks a lot Perl for the interesting article. I find Mac's romances also not good. The Actionscens of Mac were good in Season 7. CSI NY is a Crime drama and not a soap opera.

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Oh snap! :lol: For the record, I agree with Matt on this one - while Mac's love life is hardly at the top of my list of Things I Want To See, I hardly think anybody can argue that him flirting with women has that much of an effect on ratings. It might for some viewers, of course, but that's most likely not the show's main issue for the general viewing audience.

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

The problem with blaming this last slight dip in the ratings on Mac/Jo flirting is that no one knew they were going to flirt before the episode aired. There were no spoilers that were all like "Mac and Jo get their mad flirt skillz on" or anything, so in order to purposely not watch the show because of Mac and Jo flirting people would've had to be psychic. Which, in all fairness, could have been the case I suppose. ;)

14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I'm not sure I get what your saying?:confused: I thought the quote suggests that the show that aired was not watched and ratings dipped, because the week before there was some flirt thing going on with Mac and Jo? So if this person is saying people chose not to watch the following week because they were upset about the episode previous then .... how does that make them trying to be phychic?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.