Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an edit for 7.06 ("Do Not Pass Go") - Jo's son Elliot has become her daughter Ellie. Ellie is a tomboy, and everything that was mentioned about Elliot (wanting to go back to Virginia, meeting for hotdogs, etc) stayed the same. :)

Wow, it seems like this is the third time they've changed Jo's kid. First the kid was a little boy, then a son who happened to be in college, and now he has become a she. :lol:

Well actually, Jo has two kids: a little boy, who now has become a little girl, and a second (adopted) son in college.

Is Jo's daughter a little girl? I thought she's the one in college.

I know that has nothing to do with CSI:NY season 7 but I still wanted to share that Emmanuelle Vaugier has joined the world of Twitter: http://twitter.com/evaugier It's the official one, confirmed on her official website.

Thanks! Now, I'm planning to join twitter! :D

Wow, it seems like this is the third time they've changed Jo's kid. First the kid was a little boy, then a son who happened to be in college, and now he has become a she. :lol:

Well actually, Jo has two kids: a little boy, who now has become a little girl, and a second (adopted) son in college.

[...] We meet her 11-year-old son Elliot when he comes to the lab [...] but Jo is disappointed when her older son Tyler calls to say he can't come because he's having pizza with his friends from college.

But Elliot has now become Ellie. So she has a 11-year-old daughter Ellie and an older son Tyler who's going to college. And since Sela Ward said she has an 18/19-year-old adopted son, I'm figuring that must be Tyler, the one in college.

I suppose... :hugegrin:

Last edited:

[...] We meet her 11-year-old son Elliot when he comes to the lab [...] but Jo is disappointed when her older son Tyler calls to say he can't come because he's having pizza with his friends from college.

But Elliot has now become Ellie. So she has a 11-year-old daughter Ellie and an older son Tyler who's going to college. And since Sela Ward said she has an 18/19-year-old adopted son, I'm figuring that must be Tyler, the one in college.

I suppose... :hugegrin:

Thanks for clearing this up. Actually, I'm not reading all the spoilers thoroughly. I just came here once in a while to know what scenario/crime scene the team will be dealing with. The only spoilers I know were from the premiere and some bits from episodes 2 onwards.

And since Ellie is only 11 years-old - half of my age, then I'll just forget about her. :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing this up. Actually, I'm not reading all the spoilers thoroughly. I just came here once in a while to know what scenario/crime scene the team will be dealing with. The only spoilers I know were from the premiere and some bits from episodes 2 onwards.

That's all right. It's hard to keep up with the spoilers. They just keep 'm coming! We're already down to 36 pages in this thread. It's madness. :cardie:

Here is the spoiler report for the season premiere. I don't think there's anything in there that I didn't mention when I first posted the spoilers, but there it is anyway. :)

Scoop! ‘CSI: NY’ Lawyers Up With TV Vet Gregory Harrison
by Matt Webb Mitovich
Aug 31st, 2010 | 6:51 AM

‘Trapper John’s Gonzo Gates will trade in his scrubs for $1,000 suits when Gregory Harrison guest-stars on CBS’ ‘CSI: NY,’ which this season is moving to Fridays at 9/8c.
‘CSI: NY’ Makes Transition With Little Hoopla and A ‘Genius’ Twist
Harrison will appear in Season 7’s fifth episode as Roland Cutler, New York City’s top criminal defense attorney, Fancast has learned. When a violent heist takes place at Cutler’s Manhattan penthouse, the high-priced lawyer must field questions from Mac and his team.
‘CSI: NY’ premieres its new season on Friday, September 24.
The Big Tease: Scoop On ‘Grey’s,’ ‘CSI: NY’ and More
Following his seven-year run on ‘Trapper John M.D.,’ Harrison went on to appear on shows such as ‘Falcon Crest‘ and ‘Sisters,’ the latter of which starred ‘CSI: NY’ newcomer Sela Ward.
Harrison’s long list of credits also includes the short-lived small-screen version of ‘Logan’s Run,’ the ‘Au Pair’ series of TV-movies, and the 2009 miniseries ‘Maneater.’
Most recently, he has recurred on The CW’s ‘One Tree Hill,’ where he plays the estranged father of Austin Nichols’ Julian.
Fall TV Premiere Dates: Mark Your Calendar!
Want scoop on your favorite fall TV show? Send your question to MattMtvguy@gmail.com and read The Big Tease every Tuesday at Fancast!
source: http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/scoop-csi-ny-lawyers-up-with-tv-vet-gregory-harrison/

Not at all, not at all. :devil:

I kind of wish they'd do another group promo picture like the one on the beam from a few seasons ago. (Oh man, remember all of our ~speculation~ when that one came out about possible symbolism and what it meant that Sid was holding an X-ray of a skull and Don was cleaning his gun while Sheldon held a flashlight? :lol: Memories...)

Uh yes those were the days lol. I hope they give our man a girlfriend, come on how is it that Mac of all people gets laid before he does?

So far it looks like this year they're actually getting good actors as guest stars instead of stunt casting. That's a step in the right direction.

I'd love to see another promo shoot especially since they have a new CSI team member now. C'mon, show Sela Ward some love she's really great.

Guest stars that actually know their profession and aren't just titled "actors" might be a step in the right direction, but I'm afraid it won't save CSI:NY after the miserable season 6 disaster.

So far it looks like this year they're actually getting good actors as guest stars instead of stunt casting. That's a step in the right direction.

Yeah unlike the mothership who has gotten Justin Bieber to play a possible three episode story arc. That is stunt casting if I ever heard any lol. I just hope the kid can act. I don't have anything against him, but I'm annoyed that as far as Vegas goes, all the buzz is about him rather than about the characters that viewers have grown to love and care about. I'd rather hear about them rather than a guest character. :lol:

I'm glad NY has seemingly learned from its mistake of last season (or was it the season before?) having Kim Kardasian and other reality tv people on as guest stars lol. Although I must say that one good guest star last season that I loved on NY was Charles Shaunghessy, well two with Finola Hughes who played his wife. :)

Here are a couple of TwitPics from Gary:

Triple threat on set:

triplethreatgoofingonset.jpg

and

Sela and Anna on set:

annaandsela.jpg

Some new information from TV Guide!

Please tell me Sela Ward won't be a new love interest for Mac on CSI: NY! — Max
ADAM:
Executive producer Pam Veasey assures us that there is nothing of the sort planned in the immediate future. Besides, we hear that Mac will be too focused on a new adversary to worry about his love life. The show is building a three-episode arc for a new character, a high-ranking police official who butts heads with Mac over how to handle the media during a sniper case.

Why does this show have an obsession with doing three-episode arcs? :rolleyes:

Some new information from TV Guide!

Please tell me Sela Ward won't be a new love interest for Mac on CSI: NY! — Max
ADAM: Executive producer Pam Veasey assures us that there is nothing of the sort planned in the immediate future. Besides, we hear that Mac will be too focused on a new adversary to worry about his love life. The show is building a three-episode arc for a new character, a high-ranking police official who butts heads with Mac over how to handle the media during a sniper case.

Why does this show have an obsession with doing three-episode arcs? :rolleyes:

That's a good question considering there's usually at least one episode of the three that is a complete klunker. And if they're not going there with Mac and Jo I don't see why they can't resolve the Peyton/Aubrey story line instead of just dropping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back