Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about some more casting news? :D

CSI: NY Scoop: Melrose Place's Thomas Calabro to Guest-Star

Melrose Place veteran Thomas Calabro will guest-star on an upcoming episode of CSI: NY, TVGuide.com has learned.

Fall Preview: Get scoop on your favorite returning shows

Calabro will play a man who is searching with his wife (Helen Slater, Smallville's Lara-El) for their missing son. Together, they follow clues left for them from a mysterious caller. The episode will air this fall.

Calabro, 51, is best known for his role as Dr. Michael Mancini on both the original seven-year run of Fox's Melrose Place and the CW's short-lived reboot of the series last year. He has also recurred on Without a Trace, Nip/Tuck and Greek, on which Slater has also guest-starred.

CSI: NY returns Friday, Sept. 24 at 9/8c on CBS.

The original source is TV Guide

^ that one with the crime scene tape is really cool :)

i like how the other one doesn't hide that these shows are all about the big name lead actors!

Are we ever gonna see a promo for the new season that has clips from the season preimere and beyond, like the last seasons, so far the only new clips of the show in these promom are Sela Ward, everyone else are clips from last season. I hope we get a sneak peak at the new season, I look forward to that all summer!!!

Are we ever gonna see a promo for the new season that has clips from the season preimere and beyond, like the last seasons, so far the only new clips of the show in these promom are Sela Ward, everyone else are clips from last season. I hope we get a sneak peak at the new season, I look forward to that all summer!!!

Maybe they don't want to spoil everybody about the cliffhanger. Last year they did and I was a little bit mad 'cause I really kept myself away from spoilers who might be shot and would he/she be alive.

There is another promo for next season where Jo Danville came out of the elevator, saw a handprint on the glass wall, a dead body then she introduced herself to Mac and he was like surprised - you know, that classic look he gives to Adam at times. That's a cool promo too. But I can't find it on youtube.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back