Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new Tweet and TwitPic from AJ Buckley:

Turn on the light and the sirens !!!!! Adams fighting crime outside the lab

adam.jpg

Especially the highlighted part at the end made me laugh and angry at the same time. I definitely didn't watch CSI:NY season 6 because of the (many messed-up) story lines
Your right about that!!:lol:
but only because of Eddie Cahill aka Don Flack. He's one of my favorite actors and that's the ONLY reason why I continued watching. In my opinion, the actors are the ones who attract the attention of the viewers and their fan-bases are the reason why CSI:NY is still successful.
Again well said my friend!:thumbsup: (especially about Don!:devil:)
Glad I'm not the only one feeling like that :). I see we have an understanding for each other.

Originally Posted by *lisasimpson*
i'm just gonna agree with perfect anomaly and elwood (ha, as usual. i make a good acolyte...) and be done with it
:lol:

(...and I'm not even after world domination ;). However, I'll indulge in a wee Smithers-esque *Ex-cellent* just for fun :p).

after the last 3 nights i suspect world domination is out off the menu anyway! :lol:

Either way, it's again teh resulting general bruha I'm intrigued by :p.

me too, and also infuriated!

Have to say I'm surprised they are coming out of the gate with a Lindsey storyline. I'm not sure that's the best strategy, considering Lindsey was one of the rotating characters who 'disappeared" from time to time last season, but we'll see....If nothing else, it'll give them another opportunity to develop the character and assess the role as part of the ensemble.

i was quite surprised by that too, especially in light of her hardly being there last season, but maybe like you say they're wanting to reassert her - maybe her maternity leave's finishing and they'll be able to use her more? i'm sure there are a lot of people around who will just love that, but it'll be interested to see what they do.

they need to create a certain level of rapport and connection between Jo and Mac. It is not in their best interests at all (imo) to have one or two other ladies taking Mac's attention

i think that's right, and much as i was kind of interested to see who mac would choose, i think it's fair enough to give jo precedence at least for now.

I fully expect there will be some bantering, flirtatious and otherwise, because that seems to be standard fare with these types of pairings.

i hope so - regardless of whether people want some full blown romance, i think some friendly banter and even flirtatiousness is almost necessary in these pairings, it makes them more human and gives people something to relate to on a level that isn't just procedural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back