Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

GREG IN A SUIT! You know that was one of my favorite epi's and one of my favorite caps!

Thank you!

*and the mini-murder scene is really over, sure Grissom may keep the models, but really, it's over.

If I'm wrong, I'll admit it, but the case was almost a catalyst for him going on sabbatical, I think it had been building and building and this case and the conclusion of that case really just sort of sent him in the sabbatical direction.

Yeah, I hope its over. It was really cool while it lasted, but they choose to end it, whether or not it was a good ending or not. I think with character storlines, they should keep it going here and there (Nick's burial thing, Greg's beating and so on) but when it comes to cases, they can only have the killer fake death once, or it end up being someone else. Of course, this case is effecting Grissom, but it's not like a Grissom storyline. Thats my opinion of course...

Very nice picture of Greg btw. mmmm.. i love it :)

Cute...what else can I say? Except thanks. Did I mention cute?

Here's one of Grissom in "Leaving Las Vegas" airing Jan. 4th ;) and the creepy little minature house is "BACK" :eek: will it ever end?

WHAT THE????

Hmm, he's probably just looking at it one last time before going. And nice Greg pic there! Yum...

^ I think that's a pic from season five's Grave Danger. But thanks for sharing anyway. It's a great pic.

EricaSJ said:
^ I think that's a pic from season five's Grave Danger. But thanks for sharing anyway. It's a great pic.

No it's not, I just downloaded it and it says "taken Oct. 30th 2006" if it is from "GD" is doesn't specify.. but it does look like it is :eek: just going by the date from the WPAP ;)

No, it's really a picture from season 5. I recognize Greg's hair and shirt

Yup it is from S5 Grave Danger.. the Ultimate CSI Book where the pic was scanned from was published last October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back