Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

any trace of "real" promo pics for this season yet? I mean except for the Abbey Road pic?

That really sucks. They used to release tons of promo pics each year, now bubkiss.

yeah, I wish there would finally be some! I mean usually they were realeased in October/November, weren't they? Or even earlier!

That really sucks. They used to release tons of promo pics each year, now bubkiss.

I remember back in the seventh season of Charmed they just didn't release promo pictures as well. There was some rumor that it was because Holly Marie Combs had given birth and didn't have her usual figure, but it's possible they just didn't see the need after 6 straight years of photos. This could be the same case.

sarahvma said:
I remember back in the seventh season of Charmed they just didn't release promo pictures as well. There was some rumor that it was because Holly Marie Combs had given birth and didn't have her usual figure, but it's possible they just didn't see the need after 6 straight years of photos. This could be the same case.
OT: Charmed, actually it was said somewhere that Holly asked to hold off the pictures until she lost some of the baby weight, not to mention Rose McGowen was doing something at the time and couldn't. Fineally they did do a small photo shoot for the the three girls.

BOT: Alot of times a show will either make sure their cast members are all present, or do individuals of them, there are the rare times when either the production of the show or the actors themselves decide not to do them. Who knows what goes on behind the scenes and why they do this, but thats the part of the private lives of our fav stars.

desertwind said:
Here's a pic of some of the cast from S/7... "The Ultimate CSI Book" courtesy of WPAP ;)

PART OF THE GANG

Season 5, the end of Grave Danger as the ambulance drives away. We are given a forward shot in the show, but that is no doubt a side photo taken by a member of the crew.

There are all new promo pics for the current season of the 3 CSI's. I have seen only the thumbnails on the CBS Archive Press site. Not sure why the season 7 promos were not released.

Thanks so much!!
There is just something about Liev that he doesn't look like a CSI imo.:rolleyes:

He kind of looks like an FBI agent, or one of the Detectives. At the very least, they could've gotten him out of the suit.

Thank thank thank thank thank thank you you you you you you for the pics, Shane! :lol: Marg looks amazing on them - as always :)

Thanks, nice pics. But every time I see Liev I can't help but think of Cotten Weary, his character in the Scream movies!! :lol: :lol:

blogan said:
There are all new promo pics for the current season of the 3 CSI's. I have seen only the thumbnails on the CBS Archive Press site. Not sure why the season 7 promos were not released.

Have you got a web address for the CBS Archive Press? I'd love a look, even if they are thumbnails. Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back