Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

In the spirit of "no more complaining, do it yourself..." Here is a cap of Archie from "Living Legend" that is NOT a cap of Marg Helgenberger and Roger Daltrey.

ARCHIE

Many thanks to Erica for that one, BTW...

Love that pic of Cath & Sara, they both look very beauiful. These two need to work together more often.

Nice Archie shot too.

Hmmm his time with the minitures definately makes me think that's not over yet.

Grissom and Warrick, It's nice to see Warrick out of hiding.

Erica! Do you wish to see me dead??? I almost had a heart attack... Sooooo much hottness in one place! :devil: Thank you!!!!!!!!! :D

^ Woops sorry, that wasn't my intention, but I definitely see where you're coming from. :D

Wait, so the MCS case isn't over? And people were worried about them dragging out Greg's storyline. Ha!

Thanks for the pics

GGgirl1 said:
Erica! Do you wish to see me dead??? I almost had a heart attack... Sooooo much hottness in one place! :devil: Thank you!!!!!!!!! :D

Yes indeedy..breathtaking :p this must have been right before he left for Rhode Island ;)and the Warrick one and him, great. they've always had tremendous respect for one another.. I like when they work together Thank's Erica and vegaslights likewise. thank's as well ;)

OMG! WHOA. So hot it almost hurts to watch :D

Same jacket he was wearing in Time Of Your Death ... suits him VERY well, I must say.

speakerset said:
I think it is over, I think he's just preserving them, to study them.

:lol: :lol: :lol:Good one speakerset maybe :lol: :lol: :lol:

For you.. Greggie in "Post Mortem"

GREG

I'm glad the Miniature Case isn't over. Basically, because it ended very... suddenly. And we don't know what's with the doll.

So yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back