Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

vegaslights said:
bine said:
desertwind said:
Some more of "SWEET JANE" ep. 12, with Liev and Marg..

These are exactly the same pictures which Shane posted some days ago.

Exactly. desertwind always seems to do this when I or Erica post pics.

Oh well, no big deal. :p

I didn't see the other pics :(. and these are from a different site :rolleyes:.. no offense intended.. always good to see different angles of pictures.. just trying to please the fans ;)

I didn't see the other pics . and these are from a different site .. no offense intended.. always good to see different angles of pictures.. just trying to please the fans

desert really enjoys putting up pictures at peoples' request on various threads, and busts her ass finding specific ones, and sometimes just randomly posts them for her own entertainment.

I don't think she was attempting to usurp your claim at having been the first to post, or was knowingly taking that picture.

A long overdue thank you to Erica and the others for always getting us the best pictures first, but I don't see the point in loosing the venom in desert here.

sarahvma said:
I didn't see the other pics . and these are from a different site .. no offense intended.. always good to see different angles of pictures.. just trying to please the fans

desert really enjoys putting up pictures at peoples' request on various threads, and busts her ass finding specific ones, and sometimes just randomly posts them for her own entertainment.

I don't think she was attempting to usurp your claim at having been the first to post, or was knowingly taking that picture.

A long overdue thank you to Erica and the others for always getting us the best pictures first, but I don't see the point in loosing the venom in desert here.

Taking this to PM.

sarahvma said:

Thank's Sarah you rock buddy ;)here's a new calendar of our wonderful cast.. ;)

HAPPY 2007.. from CSI

desertwind said:
sarahvma said:

Thank's Sarah you rock buddy ;)here's a new calendar of our wonderful cast.. ;)

HAPPY 2007.. from CSI

That's not a season 7 photo. That's the cast photo from season 6.

Vegaslights, they didn't say that the calendar was of the current season cast pictures, but that the calendar was of the current year.

Next: Okay guys lets remember something here, this is for sharing pictures of future episodes, everyone looks for them, for themselves or by request for someone else. What this is not is a portal for arguing as to where they got those pictures, as long as they uploaded them to their own site/storage area they can post them.

Lets remember that somethings can be taken wrong on the net and that may make people feel flammed (ie attacked, insulted) and thats not something that is taken lightly by us. -- Keep in mind that trying to step in and defend/help someone you may be only making the problem worse, if there are any problems please contact the moderator (myself or tallyho) and we will intervene, unless we deem it necessary to step in before hand.

Okay, Catherine looks surprised, but we can't see why.

Grr that bugs me.

Thanks vegaslights.

:eek: The sun is shining and liev is warring gloves :eek: OMG thats wrong :( I miss Grissom allready :(

Thanks for the pic! I love the Keppy has a suit on. It makes him look sooo snappy. :)

Rocky11 said:
:eek: The sun is shining and liev is warring gloves :eek: OMG thats wrong :( I miss Grissom allready :(

I think we all missed Grissom before he even left.

Well, those of us that knew he was leaving anyway.

You should have seen the looks on people's faces at school when I told them he was leaving. I couldn't get enough of oh... 10 :eek: looks.

Yep, I had fun.

XD

saraXsullivan said:

You should have seen the looks on people's faces at school when I told them he was leaving. I couldn't get enough of oh... 10 :eek: looks.

Yep, I had fun.

XD

SAMMME! Oh my... no one believed me, they were like "How do you know?" and I was like "I have my sources..." but yea and then once I came brack from the holidays everyone was like "OMG Evie you were right!"
Damn straight :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back