Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

Some pics of "Loco Motives" ep. 10.. cool name.. and Wojo sweetie..if you want pics of Greg, go research, and find some of him!!!!

PIC 1

PIC 2

PIC 3

Look's like that creepy little minature house..again!!! :eek:

Gee I'm sorry, I didin't realize that there was something wrong with wanting promo pics of my fave character.

^
^
It's not wrong. I understand where you're coming from, I hardly ever see any promos of Nick or Greg and it's annoying. They should involve a few characters when they release pics, so that everyone sees their fave character(s). The promos of just Grissom and Sara are getting tiresome.

It's cyclic, guys. I mean, in the past, I remember wondering where pictures of Sara, Warrick and Nick were... if they even existed. The key is to just be thrilled to death when TPTB give you a morsel.

Sometimes, we go through dry periods. I've been wondering for a while where the pics of Nick and Warrick have gone, and I'm a GSR girl. Yeah, the pics are cool, but I miss the boys, too. I guess the key is to just be grateful when the pictures do come along, and try to let it roll off one's back as much as possible when TPTB are stingy with the pics one desires.

Or, write TPTB. :) That's really effective, really, and they might release more pics of the actors people say they want to see!

My suggestion was.. go find pics of Greg and Nick and Warrick and Catherine.. and others you love ;)and post them as other fans do!!! I adore Greg.. ;) he's wonderful... but my fav. characters are Grissom and Sara.. so obivously I like to find their promo pics.. go online and find your fav. character.. and post them-- go for it!!!it's a good thing.. ;) have fun.. :lol: and to show you my heart is in the right place.. her ya go--Greggie in his cuteness ;)

*Edited: Pic exceeded size requirement*

I see Wojo and Allstar's point, we all want to see Nick, Catherine, Warrick and Greg. People who are not GSR fan or not against them, are getting tired to see Sara and Grissom on every episode together. Me, I don't care but I do want to see Nick and Sara. I would love to find the picture of them but I don't know how to get there.

I agree with Wojo. I want Greg!! All we ever see is Grissom and Sara and it's getting rather old. I don't see why they can't put in a few pictures of Greg.. :(

Thanks for the Greg picture NicknGrissom. :p

NicknGrissom said:
I see Wojo and Allstar's point, we all want to see Nick, Catherine, Warrick and Greg. People who are not GSR fan or not against them, are getting tired to see Sara and Grissom on every episode together. Me, I don't care but I do want to see Nick and Sara. I would love to find the picture of them but I don't know how to get there.

HI--here's a few suggestions on how to find pictures.. on the FAN ART thread there's a lot of web-sites for CSI/VEGAS instance wurlocke he's got loads of S/7 photos.....and than there's GOOGLE click on IMAGE and type in who you want.. and then there's the fan-sites.. they've all got some.. hope this helps ;)

THe point of This thread is to post S7 promo pics, that is what I come to see. So I don't have to go searching the web, instead I come here.

I just want to see promo pics of Greg posted here once in a while.

CSI is an ensamble cast, more than just GSR & Catherine.

i too grow tired of just grissom promos. oh well, thats what they give us. i think theres almost 60 already and i can only think of one or two for each of greg and warrick, nick had a few more. variety is a good thing remember?

so, november has come and gone. whats the holdup on the promotional group shots there Shane? :p dont mind me, im just impatient... :lol:

"Living Legend" CSI cast members.. ;)

WARRICK

ARCHIE

HODGES

NICK

HODGES AND GREG

;) hope this makes you happy ;)

gsr-ensemble.jpg

True, those are screen caps. Not promo pics. Thanks anyway though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back