Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

athens said:
thanks for the promo pictures! :D
;)

Thank's.. I'm a fanatical WP/Grissom fan..so I find pics of him.. anyone else who someone likes, find the pics and post them ;)and I love his face... :p

Thanks for the pictures, Shane! Much appreciated! Gosh, Mr. Petersen has lost a lot of weight! He looks REALLY good in some of those shots!

Edit: There aren't Greg shots because it's not a Greg-heavy episode. *shrugs* I have a feeling, though, it'll be really Grissom heavy. And, I'm looking forward to that.

Alyssa said:

Edit: There aren't Greg shots because it's not a Greg-heavy episode. *shrugs* I have a feeling, though, it'll be really Grissom heavy. And, I'm looking forward to that.

I meant that there are NEVER any Greg shots, FannySmackin was Greg heavy and there were still no shots of him.

Wojo said:
Alyssa said:

I meant that there are NEVER any Greg shots, FannySmackin was Greg heavy and there were still no shots of him.

Have to disagree, slightly. There was one from Built to Kill, p2 and one from "Post Mortem" :p

I remember the POst mortem one being the only one. Don't remember one from BTK2 though. Still that's one (or two) pics out of how many??

I wasn't surprised there weren't any though, remember the promo for Post Mortem, they didn't even show him and his storyline was half the episode.

Oh yeah the MCSK pic forgot about that one. thanks.

Althought two pics is not enough for us Greg fans. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back