Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that. It is a good pic of him. It looks photoshoped though, like they cut him out of a picture from the emmys....but I don't think they did..

eta: now i'm looking all over for a photo that he could've been cut and pasted out of...does anyone else think he looks pasted in?

Oh, sweet Billy! :D Such a niiiiiiiiiiiice picture! Never seen it before neither.

darx2mint4 said:
...does anyone else think he looks pasted in?
No, I don't think so. imho, the lighting falls in all the right places.

Hahaha we got punk'd!!! haha yeah.. it does look rather odd..

hahaha i just thought there was something wrong with WP.. hehe good times.

im sorry destiny i will not do it again, but can it be for this for just one time because i dont now how to post them again in a other post. I will remember next time..

Nathalie_Emily No problem, I will leave that as is, there are very few exceptions to the double post rule, but there is one that comes with pictures.

You can post the first 6 and wait an hour or more then post the next amount (not exceeding 6) or you can wait until someone else posts and then post again.

While the "Edit" Button does work for 24 hrs this exception only works for 2 posts, then after that we do ask that people wait until someone else posts. If you need more info please feel free to pm. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back