Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, great pics abc Did we ever figure out why George/Nick has no hair?
I'm not sure I like that look on him

oh yay! lots of nicky promos this year! thanks shane, what would we do without you? :D
in response to georges hair, he had to shave it before season 5 to get rid of the strawberry blonde extensions he had when he filmed the movie 'evel knievel' maybe he liked it and decided to do it again

Too bad there's no Greg pics, I mean isn't this supposed to be his episode? Cool pics though. :)

Two Sonics and two K-Feds. It sounds like some sort of bizarre burger joint order. Thanks Shane! Nice to know that promo pics exist.

Do you happen to have any inside information on why we are receiving promotional stills, but no posed cast pictures for season 7? Is it because of a promised exclusive? I'm just curious since we're so close to the new season starting, and we have yet to see any besides a billboard someone so graciously took a picture of over at YTDaW...

Nice picture of FannySmacking, Sonic, ewww. Too bad it not Snickers. I'm sorry I just don't like Sofia with Nick. I think he perferred Burnett.

Great episode promo pics abc .
But can I just ask, generally - "Fannysmacking"!? They named the episode ""Fannysmacking"?!?
I mean I know that "fanny" refers to someone's rearend in the USA but it has a somewhat cruder meaning here in the UK! :rolleyes:

csi_fan_uk: I asked my mom about that, because I've lived and studied in the UK, and she's been over there many times on business in the last ten years, so we were discussing what they'd do to the title when the episode goes to you guys, and she speculates they'll call it "Bumsmacking" but I don't know... lol. My first thought, though, when I saw the title was, "Um... do they realize what that means in the UK?" LOL!

I had fits of laughter when I saw it was to be called that as well! :lol: They will probably change it...surely! Then again, I hope they don't. Ha ha ha!

Its called Fannysmackin because they are a group of people who beat up tourists. And we all know that a stereotype aabout tourists is they wear fannypacks.. So.. they are Fannysmackin... beating up the people with fannypacks...

Thanks for the explanation eszmanda_luver. I guessed it must have a sensible meaning.
I suspect they will change it when it airs in the UK - perhaps as Alyssa's mum suggests or perhaps something more obvious (and dull) such as "Tourist bashing". I dunno.
I'm with britfan though - I kinda hope they don't :lol:

I think its more like, fanny is another name for butt or ass so fannysmakin means kicking/beating someones ass. My opinion anyway. In other words, Greg gets his ass kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back